Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47530 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Helpout12345: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
The boy is helping the family out to space out children grin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Charmerbeautylooks:
Why won't orji follow his mama, when papa is so hostile and be barking . Papa orji abeg try buy sexy night wear for mama orji

Must everything be done for women, this is just digusting to read, really!

Working class women are the goal abeg.

God forbid.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
But why is the wife looking like housemaid?
Na illiterate now......wetin you expect now

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gloriagee:
No 1 pet peeve, it's sight or u think say na construction site?

No 2 pet peeve, nobody gives a hoot wat u like to see your woman wear. This one in the video is not your own woman. Her husband is ok with her appearance. If you saw his picture and he was wearing se.xy lingerie or whatever suits your fancy, then we can consider whether your pressure dey necessary or not.

No 3 pet peeve, Only God knows what mama Orji is doing, pounding yam or fetching water while Papa Orji is in the room, still looking to enjoy and not even trying to help with childcare. Nig men u def can do better. Rant over!

If the man provides solely for his family, then i see no reason why he should help out at all.

He has fulfilled his part, and that is sufficient i think.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Harrykn: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Even people wey NEVER get girlfriend Dey advice person on how a wife should look like, I no blame you oh. Nah the difference between hookup girl and wife material Dey confuse you sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by feedthenation(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
---every family matter now on social media---
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just give the boy sleeping tablet ...let him sleep off ..and then enjoy your wife
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anytime you want to enjoy your wife give him sleeping tablet
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Emperor88(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.
The woman does not know where they sell lingerie that it also becomes the duty of the husband.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.

Love is blind only speak from the heart not with feelings grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.

Pls respect people s wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
A lot of things that are irrelevant or supposed to be private are on social media these days. And these shows the level of immature and unguided people living in the society.

Is so unfortunate

Exposing his wife to these disrespectful kids on this forum for insults

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
Those saying the man's wife is a hag are the type that will still cheat even if their woman dress naked around the house.

Leave her the man is not complaining. He's even craving her reason he's complaining about his son's trackmacking behavior.

I too know full this nairaland and na Dem get relationship issues pass.

Dumb kids are many here

Opening their smelly mouths anyhow without reasoning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by tafat: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol, that's what comes with child bearing in marriage grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by davodyguy: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
maasoap:
All married men with kid(s) understand his frustration. Not easy
At all.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
As in!!! The wife is not even free to him, I don't know if you notice it.. maybe the husband is all these very harsh man, who do make their wife believe they are doing them a favour by marrying them etc... Omo money no reach that wife body at all...see the way she walks self.
iCauseTrouble:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
cheesy...even me wey be female detest that dressing... cheesy cheesy ...as in, it's far from sexy cheesy
OKOATA:
wink

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy...mad ppl everywhere
Joshmoore:
but how you go name this small pikin Orji? Name wey big pass em mates.. With this em bow leg and akpruka head, e suppose stubborn because that name na senior men name

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2022
I dey tell you... You no see the woman is not even free to him?? Check the video well.
Joshmoore:

My thought too, sure that man is maltreating his wife in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Humm..at the bolded, you are right tho!. It is well.
Gloriagee:
No 1 pet peeve, it's sight or u think say na construction site?

No 2 pet peeve, nobody gives a hoot wat u like to see your woman wear. This one in the video is not your own woman. Her husband is ok with her appearance. If you saw his picture and he was wearing se.xy lingerie or whatever suits your fancy, then we can consider whether your pressure dey necessary or not.

[/b]No 3 pet peeve, Only God knows what mama Orji is doing, pounding yam or fetching water while Papa Orji is in the room, still looking to enjoy and not even trying to help with childcare. Nig men u def can do better. Rant over![b]
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by themanderon: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.

How can you speak like this about another person's wife? Don't you know you will also grow old someday and another person will refer to you as an old hag? You will give an account of your words someday so be careful of the things you say.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by osazsky(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2022
He nor dey go school..enjoy her during sch period then pay for lesson too so that u can go and pik him by 5pm from sch

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by toprealman: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Very humble wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by armyofone(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Good for you and Orji.

Orji doesn't want you to born like rabbit!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Or very intimidated wife? We can't tell what happens in their home from a 2 min vid grin

toprealman:
Very humble wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2022
kiss

There is a love language called acts of service. Physically too, wife will not be too tired to bond with her husband.

Anuoluwa12345:
Humm..at the bolded, you are right tho!. It is we :-Xll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Its not sufficient cos you can't tell if his wife works or not. U know whether she get kiosk or be nanny somewhere? Also, he's losing the opportunity to bond with his children by at least relieving his wife with childcare.

MadarasBlade:

If the man provides solely for his family, then i see no reason why he should help out at all.

He has fulfilled his part, and that is sufficient i think.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by rickleye: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Easy slip the young man cough syrup . he go sleep well well.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 1:46am On Aug 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Marry fess you will understand better

You think marriage is all about the movies you watch
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2022
See as the woman dey tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house like Mynd44, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.