Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63869 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Canberra55: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.
Wetin pastor Righteous do you na? Lol
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Oyiboman69: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again
go and do DNA or take a good look at the child just to remove all doubt and when you're sure it's yours...
Go to the police and lay complain. Look for any person you can give the child to and take it from her. send are parking but before that...make sure you don't eat anything she prepares or sleep with her. Women can go any length just to keep their secret. My cent
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Moborlarh(f): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
So painful, divorce her coz she cannot change. Stop having sex with her and avoid her food coz such woman can kill.
If you are financially buoyant, conduct DNA test on your child/children.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ifihearam: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
The money he sends to your wife is for the upkeep of his child.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by realestate99: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
why calling me an idiot on issue I can't control?That she cheat with me her ex is my fault.I am not saying I will not disolve the marriage anytime soon but I need time and money before doing that
People like you make matters worst.Any way thanks for your input

I am sorry to say this, people like you have shallow disposition about life, and this world is a violent one, ignorance is never an excuse. Mr Man, you do not have the luxury of time or else you want to die. Divorce her first, then let other things follow, women do not play with their reputation, they can kill to preserve a reputation about to be tattered.

Let her family know what she did and you end the whole thing, that is far better than waiting till you have money and keeping the secret, I bet you, you are as good as dead.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Oyiboman69: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2022
We4all:
Hmnnn…. I am baffled that despite catching her red handed, you still want to continue with her. Let me ask you a simple question: ‘If you were financially buoyant, would you have forgiven her so easily’?
Silly question....
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....

That response weak me ooo!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by We4all: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Oyiboman69:

Silly question....

Alaye……Only smart people can understand it. Not for mofos like you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by imagrg(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Don't call him that. If you were married you would understand why he is reasoning or reacting this way.
Emotions are already making him consider what impact his action may make on the children. It's a pity he has a sex-maniac for a wife.
4ward4:
Useless, idiotic mumu man

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kavod: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..
Of all you SAID about topics and redemption etc etc.... This is the most AWFUL, you read this stuff before you comment. Wetin God wan intervene in jezebel matter? Abi you think say YESHUA go talk put. For matter when Man when be mumu nor consult them before e dive ENTER. I fit bet 1 million say that child nor be e own. Make e TROWAY the garbage back to the streets.... RUBBISH
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by godofuck231: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
If you really love her ,quietly fix it............permanently

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by realestate99: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
The kids are 2 years old now,all her sex excapade with her ex happened 2 years ago.

Seems poverty has declouded your reasoning, from your previous posts seems you run your house together with your wife financially, so you are afraid of going solo. Maybe that is part of the reason for her waywardness, she knows you are stuck.

Mr Man chase that woman away if you still want to live, you will always survive but seems you do not really need advice after all.........you can only wake up someone asleep but never someone pretending to sleep.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by bepositive11: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
I say don't marry a woman with Ex, una dey attack me. See this mumu op now.
If you were not the one who disvirgined your wife, I am sorry to say this, at least one of your children is not your own.

It's not simply about marrying a woman who doesn't have exes. This man knew that she wasn't over her ex but he didn't accept it. See now. He found out that they slept together when she was pregnant, but he's still giving excuses. He is part of the problem.

If your woman is in love with another man, walk away for your own good. Whether they have slept together or not, walk away. Even if you disvirgined her, walk away. Look for a woman who loves you more than the men she has met in the past, and who will love you more than the men she will meet in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by MrCuteking(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Bro. You need to be a strong man. She doesn't respect you at all!

Despite the dowry you paid on her, she was still banging another guy. Do you know what that means?
That your wife is a killer. If her EX had come with STD, she would have given you premium disease as well.

God has answered your prayer and according to the bible, only the sin of adultery can lead to divorce. What the hell are you waiting for?
Yes it's been over 2years but bro, this is very deep. Tell her you could not help it that you can no longer continue this marriage.

On top of pregnancy she was collecting dick. Aba! What are you doing to yourself? No man in his right senses can ever allow such LovePeddler.

Let me tell you one deep secret. When a lady pleads and try to show you she has changed, she's only seeing your weakness and nothing else.

Your wife considers you as a fool that will perhaps forgive and forget. Forgive her but end it cause this time you will never catch her again.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Passionate888: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai want to train another man pikin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jeromestarks: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
bepositive11:

It's not simply about marrying a woman who doesn't have exes. This man knew that she wasn't over her ex but he didn't accept it. See now. He found out that they slept together when she was pregnant, but he's still giving excuses. He is part of the problem.

If your woman is in love with another man, walk away for your own good. Whether they have slept together or not, walk away. Even if you disvirgined her, walk away. Look for a woman who loves you more than the men she has met in the past, and who will love you more than the men she will meet in the future.

This your theory strong o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by reiddecuti: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

An act is evil when it involves the intentional infliction of grievous harm on another human being in circumstances where there is no adequate justification.

This definition has three essential elements. First, for an act to be evil, the perpetrator must intend to inflict harm. Carelessness is not enough. Second, the harm must be very serious. I use the word grievous to connote harms that are severe. Third, the infliction of harm must lack an adequate justification or excuse. Of course, the judgment about whether a justification is adequate may in some cases be reasonably debatable, and may depend on one’s moral perspective.

From the above definition, I'll conclude by saying, any man (man/woman) that deliberately cause you pains and agony worth you not. She engaged in the act not once quit knowing the consequences.

I won't tell you to divorce her or not. You're a man and you know what you want. NEVER LET EMOTION DRIVES YOUR DECISIONS.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by FeastrainBlessi(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Realmi:

Well,, I dont know wat advice to give u because normally I no dey put mouth for married people matter.....I will only say in whatever decision u make remember that UR MENTAL HEALTH is very important....if u know that keeping the woman will not damage ur mental health then continue with her, but if ur mental health will be affected it is best u stay away.....because u need to be mentally sound to take care of the children u are concerned about, so that u dont transfer aggression to them.....just think am well
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kog45(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Kai your wife is wicked and the ex will never know peace,no wonder some men always finding things difficult in their life.

Sorry bro,just take heart even virgin wife dey disappoint O.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Temmylee01(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Sir, if you're my brother and that wife is still under your roof, we might not communicate again.
Sleeping with another man while pregnant is height of it all. How can you still let her be in your house I can authoritatively tell you that you are not the owner of that pregnant and if u guys have gotten a child before I will urge you to do a dna test.
Ire oooh.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by FeastrainBlessi(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2022
I need a serious relationship
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by innocent99: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Go and do a DNA test on your kids first to know if the kids are yours then get ready to leave such a woman and move on. If the kids are yours, make sure you take custody of them .The woman is unrepentant and trust is already broken.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SKINDOGGY: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Bro divorced her, omg my heart shattered when I read he had her while pregnant No I can't take it if na me so do d needful
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by gaspology(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Don't be a SIMP. Dump her immediately. She's not yours
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Midas01: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
So sorry about your predicament.

This is what many women are passing through in marriage but when they bring their case here, NL misogynists will tell them that it is a man's birthright to cheat.

Cheating is wrong and it hurts regardless of gender.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by usagee36: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
I think you posted this before. She only married you to compete with her mates that she got married. She doesn't love you. Send her away or share her with the other guy. Goodluck Dude!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by bepositive11: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
RedCentaur:

For this to be coming from a female, makes this marriage thing more horrific.

Just 2years, this whole drama is playing out?

*Shudders*

Marriage is not the problem. The people in those marriages are the problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by wealthgoddess: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Send her away and watch how financial breakthroughs will hit you from all sides. That woman is the reason why you have remained poor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by cRobo: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
I'm 80% pretty sure that child is not yours and even if the child is yours
Don't use an excuse of no money to stay in marriage like that
By staying any longer you are simply giving her the boldness that because you don't have money she can do as she likes
By now she already know you don't have money that is why you are still with her and she will make sure you remain poor also, so you can't leave and also don't be surprised that someday she will pack her things and move to her boyfriend house and then you won't have any excuse of saying you don't have money

The simple truth is that

YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH

TO BE A MAN IS TO TAKE DECISVE DECISIONS EVEN WHEN YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT

KEEP WAITING FOR MONEY

YOU WILL LEARN THE BITTER WAY BUT THEN DONT COME BACK HERE CRYING

Soulflai:
why calling me an idiot on issue I can't control?That she cheat with me her ex is my fault.I am not saying I will not disolve the marriage anytime soon but I need time and money before doing that
People like you make matters worst.Any way thanks for your input
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SKINDOGGY: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Do DNA � asap
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Freelane33(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Baba you Dey try ooo .
I don’t even know what to say because I’m still single never married chai .
Women can be crazy at times .
God will lead you through
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kalu081(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Una dey see potopoto for this marriage sumtin o, how another man go knack your wife with pikin inside her shocked shocked nawa o, u sure say I go marry at all because e no go hard me kill person

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.