Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63897 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Temmylee01(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
the reason why you're being picked on is because you still allow her in your house under your roof, she supposed don dey her mama house by now.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Abimbola29(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through
Sherrap jare Dem dey advice you,you still dey get mouth ,you just dey disgrace men anyhow.how can a pregnant woman do such and you came out boldly to tell us you have forgiven her? I wonder how you guys look into the eyes of a cheating partner and still find her attractive.be a man,call her family members,table the matter,secondly call the guy dig up his family member call them, thirdly if you still find your wife attractive you can keep her,but me I will make sure I disgrace the hell out of her,call your pastor just make sure you do werey for them well well,make sure anything she do,does not attract you, lastly make carry her go swear for sherine that k me latter..na joke o.anyways to tell you the truth you messed up from the unset

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by TemmyT002(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your pregnant wife slept with another man and you didn't chase her away before asking us foolish questions?
Bros, with all due respect, you no well..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

can u imagine yourself,,, after finding out she do have sex with the guy always and even after she was 5 month pregnant hmm and u still stay there saying all this trash and u still with her,,,Kai all this simo men self. seriously if it's me I can't stay with u anymore or have anything to do with u,,, some men Sha nawao u get mind oo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Adext4sure(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nawa ooh. shocked.. Things dey happen sha..
Which part of Nigeria is your wife from, please?

I mean, she's so cruel and pathetic for using your life to play games.

I can't imagine a married woman giving her EX toto to knack.

Verily verily, your wedding is a arranged one.
The kids you're claiming is definitely not yours.

Of course, you know it isn't funny again when a both matured set of people are knacking their selves with another man's bby right inside.

Bro,I don't need to tell you to Japa with your life.. Even though you Japa, she fit no still send you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JordanMichael(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gibberish!!!! I refused to read to the end when she still had sex with the guy when she's PREGNANT embarassed
Some men can tolerate shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

how sure are you that those kids are yours,,, sorry to say this but u be serious foolish Man, after all this and u still together with her saying if that happens again u will break up with her,, come who do u self

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Sharz: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
BROS, HOW ARE YOU SURE THE BABY OR PREGNANCY IN QUESTION IS YOURS, WHEN YOU ARE SHARING YOUR WIFE WITH HER BOY FRIEND, WAKE UP MAN, AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by madukaanaya(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
CSTRR:

That his wife hates him secretly.

She hates him for being a simp.

No woman will be happy with having a husband that is aware she is receiving illegal dickkk and does nothing concrete.
don't mind the ewu

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by torqque7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?

Bro he is just telling you the plain truth, you seem like a weak individual and that is why that Olosho you call wife has the mind to do this to you and yet you still can't do anything about it rather you are there acting weak and pathetic like you usually do.

Grow some balls for once in your life and kick her out..if you knew form the start that she wasn't that into you then why did you force her into marriage?look the bitter truth is she doesn't give a Damn about you and she will still eat his dicckk many more times until he doesn't want her again.

You that is Mr considerate of the kids,did she consider them when she opened her legs and pusssy for him to fucccck anyhow when even pregnant?Well I'l advice you to start with telling her family and them separation for sometime before divorce.

Your children will understand when the time comes..secondly it's really not advisable to get married when you are NOT financially capable. God will help you. A lot of us would have made fun of you but it just not right to that in this situation. It is well with you. By the way how long ago have you guys been in this crisis?few days,yesterday or how long?and how's the athmosphare with you and her?hmm na wa o.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
2special:
I will be making Jest of you but I don't pray to have a brother like you.

I swear, am very disappointed at him, imagine, some kind things can't be forgiven, and u can't call this mistake

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....

this is one of them sis,,, I don't know why some men are so weak

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by TheGift: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow, so sorry to hear this. Some how you have to find a way to minimize the trauma on your children while also pursuing your happiness.

Note: an unhappy marriage can also be damaging for the children ( which I hope are really yours)

I think you need to give your wife the choice to stay or leave. For me, she is hooked on Her ex and the idiot did not have the sense or decency to let Her go.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Emmaxmusic(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmmmmmm smiley
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by galaxy2020(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Man you sabi eat sh*t.......I can forgive wen am paying your dowry, but after marrying you and with my babe inside you, for Africa? Let him marry you period. My dead body will not have feelings of sex for you again. Are you sure those kids are yours in the first place?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
2special:
Yeah cuz it's so obvious, it's very difficult to call a wise man a foolish man and likewise a foolish man a wise man...I pray God will open your eyes of understanding and see you through but incase like this I don't even need to pray to God before taking any decision...God have already done his part by the exposure.

u Sabi talk jor,, God has already answered his prayers by leaking the secret

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by knowingChrist(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is the most painful things a man can go through. It's the worst of all sins unto another. I really feel your pain bc I know this pain is even unto your soul. Sorry brother and I hope God gives you the strength to do the right thing.

However, since I know there are many kids out here who will advice you off their minds, I'm poised to give you a manly advice.

There's never a reason we love people. Usually love should never be bc of the next person but sadly it's become so in the world we find ourself. People have become selfish in love and this is why we have system of cheating partners.

The emotional thing to do is to send her packing at this instance and keep pictures of her messages as evidence in case you have to go to court but life transcends emotions. In fact, foolishness is to live and make decisions based emotions.

Marriage is a union, it's not a breakable union, that said a man must look not to break his marriage at any point in time. I know this experience will be painful but healing is sweater than any pain. The reason you're who you're is that you might become like God someday, through reasonable decision, patience, understanding, forgiveness and self control.

You need all of this to come into place for you at the moment. I can remember but there's a story in the bible about a man who married a woman and she went harloting. The bible says he went to the whorehouse and picked her up and cleaned her and set her in her place as his wife.

You're that man and that's how God has been picking you up and cleaning you up every time you go on running after money in idolation. Living for money is idolatry before God and almost everyone in our country Nigeria is guilty of this. I believe you have forgive your wife by think of ur kids as you've mentioned. After you've forgiven her, call her and ask her what she wants. Ask her if she wants the marriage or not. Let her know she doesn't deserve ur forgiveness but you're doing it for God and for the poor kids that you've brought into life through her.

Let her know she has to work out her respect back before you. Create standards in the relationship that will hopeful help you guys conquer the fury of gossips and further attacks from this so called Ex. May the good Lord help you brother. God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Imjustagirl(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Are you sure the kids and the current pregnancy is yours? Instead of you to be asking how to do paternity test, you're here spewing nonsense. Please don't be a fool.

The man did not force or rape her. She fully did everything cos she wanted to, and you're here talking like a weakling. I'm disgusted
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Halimaatz:
Nonsens.e

don't mind am dear, there de type that will open church deceiving people around
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Mayor36: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bold of you to assume the kid is his. He should run a DNA test ASAP to find out if the child is his or not if the child is his he should send her out to go and meet her ex and and if the kid is not his he should send the both of them away and start his life all over like those things didn't happen even though it won't be easy but there is still hope for him to find someone that truly loves him out there.

Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by omron(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Sir run ooòoooooooooooo

Any woman who do this to you can never change I bet with you ...

It happened to me ...

My daughter is 8 years old now

Before my baby mama born my daughter he went down to sleep in her ex room in lagos and they both had sex and after I caught her she confess after I suspected her ..i forgive her and she begged never to do such again and we move on...it was after that time she born a bouncy baby girl for me after our baby clock 2 years can u believe she still went ahead to chat the guy on whatsapp that she still love her and she want them to mate .....she slept on the chat when j came back from work I caught the chat she slept off on it ..I did not wait till she Bleep the guy b4 I pursue her ...she is now a baby mama and my baby still with her ...Now my daughter is 8 years old I only send money to her for her upkeep and school fees ....She is very disrespect and nagging woman this happened 6 years ago ...am having peace of mind now....marry a woman that have the fear of God.....women are evil

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by stasius: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you don't Divorce her then you are stupid!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
We4all:
Hmnnn…. I am baffled that despite catching her red handed, you still want to continue with her. Let me ask you a simple question: ‘If you were financially buoyant, would you have forgiven her so easily’?

so men are so annoying and foolish,,, this matter the pain me as if nah my matters self,,, I feel like start beating him now self,,, imagine he still wants to continue imagine
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
first you should go and check the DNA of that child

secondly you're digging your grave living with that lady under your roof because that guy will either use thunderbolt to terminate you or use Gunmen to delete you, he's obsessed with your wife perhaps because of her sex drive

your wife is wild in sex and she can't cope with your modest sexual urge, perhaps she can't complain then she see the ex as alternative to satisfy her sexual urge

thirdly, you're simping around by cutting sim and buying her new phone because the guy line dey her head and the Facebook username

in conclusion you have a low self esteem, you should build one, I've break a relationship because my ex grant audience to another guy, not sexual chats but it is height of disrespect to me

I can't even live with a lady I didn't deflowered because I will never trust her.

nigga you're still single, get rid of that Biitch before she and her ex get rid of you
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
CSTRR:
Modern women of this era must be having the best luck of their lives.

The men have been completely emasculated.

How will it be heard in the olden days that an ex -boyfriend is spreading the legs of a pregnant woman still in her husband house.?

Abomination.
Even the gods will get angry upon the land.
Feminism has emasculated our men! You find men feeling weak and unable to assert their masculinity, and women encouraged to be liberal.

Society has accommodated these things.

Imagine a 5month old pregnant wife, sleeping with the ex.

Why was I born in a feminism generation as a man?

The men of 50 years coming will have it worse if feminism is not tamed.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cazzim(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Divorce her immediately, a pregnant woman who is still collecting dicks outside embarassed ..
I don't know why people ask unnecessary questions on this forum, what do you want us to tell you? Oya keep her and the Ex too in your house.

Who even knows if you're the biological father of that child grin

my dear this him matters de vex me pass am self, him get lucky I no Sabi am I for beat am join, too annoying
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

never wife a hoe, she belong to the street
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Beautyblogger: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:
na your kind I wan marry. Many women make their ex their bestie even inside marriage, and they want their marriage to find peace.

Lol.
Some men do that, too. It's so disrepectful.

The moment I notice that you still talk to your ex or keep your exes as friends, I'm so ex-ing you.

You'd see people come up with all sorts of things to defend themselves such as "I'm not enemies with my ex. We're still friends. I'm mature blah blah"

Okay, Oga, go back to your ex and I'm done. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by IamAsiri: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
@ OP, I am really scared for you because you said all these things happened in 2020 yet your wife received funds from him more than once this year. It is obvious one of these is happening: 1. He is still having an affair with her (which I am not too sure about) 2. He really is the father of the child that your wife was pregnant with when it was confirmed that they were sleeping together even while with child, and he sends his children's upkeep allowance to her.

The only way you can confirm that the kid(s) is/are yours is by going for a DNA test which is expensive but essential at this point (unless you don't mind them being someone else's kids and won't use it against them in future).
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by OlaleOne: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Soulflai post=115765744]I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

So you are waiting till she cheats again so you can do what? I pray your rage won't get the better of you. Once God show you your enemy, 70% of your battle is won. You want to keep a woman that her ex have that much of influence on her? And you no think e fit direct her to Poison you self.

It's better cut ties off and know her now as babymama henceforth, cos this one no be wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.