Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (64009 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ambber(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
DNA test on the baby sha when he arrives to avoid hot stories that touch down the line
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by detectivejones: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again
The problem with people whose spouses are abusive or promiscious is they tend to give excuses for them when they come under fire. You stated earlier that she had sex with the guy even when she was five months pregnant now you're saying their last encounter was when you just got married.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by detectivejones: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
peedeeasobie:

I think we should look away from your wife and her Ex and focus attention on you.

What exactly is wrong with you?
What is the problem with you?

A woman started cheating on you from the first time you met her till now you are married and you didn't leave?

You may think it's love, it is not.

You are condoning evil and tolerating it. What she is doing is evil and you are accepting and endorsing it by remaining in the relationship/marriage.

I think you have a deep sense of inferiority complex.
he is broke. Didn’t you read the wife’s ex had been sending money to her account since this year?

Many married women run to their ex (if he is now wealthy) to take care of them when their husband go broke.

If they are in bad relations with their ex, they find new men who can afford to give.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pongwa(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Austus2011:
I got married to a lady of such, send her on packing before she kill you.... na yoruba girls they do that kind things
some people are just cruel........I no wan teach the poor guy bad thing if not ehn.......
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
Truth be told bro, immediately you mentioned Kaduna South I know you are in a deep mess. I dated almost 4 of them from the southern part (madakia and rikawan) precisely that was way back in 2003 believe me almost all of them are into all those behavior you earlier mentioned about your wife, even the lady I intended to marry eventually did same in 2016 though my father usually warn me to stay clear from any lady in that particular region because they are always promiscuous in their matrimonial home not until I began to figure out things happening in my own way right now I'm married and she's married too but early August she tried calling me again but... Let me stop here because there's more to reveal I pray you stay strong and emerged victoriously
did you still marry from kaduna south? If not, where?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Ambber:
DNA test on the baby sha when he arrives to avoid hot stories that touch down the line
We Neva reach the story is causing electric shock due to high voltage!
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Enitanmii(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Where are the redpillers, over to you grin grin

Sorry. There's no other way better then divorce before it gets too late. I'd tell my brother the same. No point keeping her. I wouldn't even stay in such marriage if I were her.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kajaard: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

Lol at the boldfaced cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Atolu01: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
Truth be told bro, immediately you mentioned Kaduna South I know you are in a deep mess. I dated almost 4 of them from the southern part (madakia and rikawan) precisely that was way back in 2003 believe me almost all of them are into all those behavior you earlier mentioned about your wife, even the lady I intended to marry eventually did same in 2016 though my father usually warn me to stay clear from any lady in that particular region because they are always promiscuous in their matrimonial home not until I began to figure out things happening in my own way right now I'm married and she's married too but early August she tried calling me again but... Let me stop here because there's more to reveal I pray you stay strong and emerged victoriously
That is why I adviced earlier the history of that place.if he does not divorce her
Na die die him dey take play with so o
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by BelovedofLord: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
pointblank247:
Hmmmm guy, sorry ooo. Just give her emotional space, don't sleep with her until she pays for the DNA test of all the children and STI tests on both of you,

After this you may consider taking her back. When next she thinks of adultry, she will remember the cost and advice her self.

IN all honesty, this is the best thought-out workable advice on this dilemma!

Friend, do not permit the devil make a mockery of the marriage institution through your spouse's sheer weaknesses, please!

Surely the LORD, will see you through!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kelvinklein219(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

My advice is to go your own way now now now, if you guys have a kind fine and good you will take care of the child together it's jist 2 years, don't loose your life trying to be understanding, how are you sure the child is yours self, she jist married you for marrying sake, she was pregnant and she was still collecting and you are here forming forgiveness, me i will forgive you but we can never ever ever be together again... Leave before she kills you for that man
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by johnson4nosa(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
For a very long time now I will proudly say you are the biggest fool I have seen,
I don't have words of encouragement for you..
If I were in ur shoe which I no o can't be this stupid to bring it to NL something I can handle. what I will do she will go back to her parents (not negotiable)... Then run a DNA test
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Peter1900(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
You should end d marriage,ask her to go and meet d guy since she loves d guy.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by favour32(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Thumb to redpillar circle!
We don't take sh!t!
My wives know what's up.

My lovely brother.
First rule in life...

Self preservation is it!

Negative stressors shorten life.

Emotional stress is one of them and you are currently facing it.

Negative stressors are inevitable but you can manage them with will power (ice man is an example).

SOLUTION TO YOUR SITUATION:

Your wife will always obey one of Okafor law.

Therefore,
it is too late to correct anything now.
If you try to do it,
it will be only for a time.
So, don't be fooled.

This is not the time to ask a question;
why did she marry you in the first place?

NOTE
Love is a temporary psychosis.
____Sigmund Freud.

One of the greatest psycho_analysts, Sigmund Freud, once said;
for many years of his career in psycho analysis,
he does not know what a woman really wants.

Divorce her ASAP!
Take care of your other responsible with negotiated outcome.

If you say NO!

I am really sorry to inform you,
the outcome in future will be the same and devastating.

Like I said,
your survival is paramount and any other thing is secondary.

This is a fact and not negotiable.

Good luck!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by OlujobaSamuel: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....
God counseling bi ti bawo
You better go read your Bible about infidelity?
Op, write your will jare, if you know you want a special place to rest, buy am down too cuz you don't need gun nor rope, you are living with a killer already

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Qatar2022: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Leave the marriage because once a cheat is always a cheat, she can never change
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kelvinklein219(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
very good, she should pay for her mistakes, so long as you have married when she did it no more sorry
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by detectivejones: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Women tend to unerase the memory of a good prick even after being married. I cant explain much on this but try and watch Sex Life it'd help with all these stories about women cheating wit exes everywhere.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by gift2xl: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Check my profile pic
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Watinhapen(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Some men are so weak that they disgust me. How can a man knows that his wife has been sleeping with another man from when he paid her dowry and with 5 months pregnancy and still wants to remain with her? @Poster, you must be a foolish man without balls and with low self esteem. Even a woman won’t take it, talk less of a man. You want to remain with a chronic cheat because of your kids?? How sure are you that the kids are even yours? How long are you going to bear this? A marriage of just 2 years. I sorry for you. I’m ashamed on your behalf. Tweh
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by amykwuba(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
I know what you going through but you need to be patient and matured in handling the situation because of your children. Do you guys live together or she's still in Kaduna
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by gift2xl: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Check my profile pic.

Dude am so sorry for what your going through. It's painful pls don't lay your hands on her. And watch your temperament
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Wale0073245(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
You need ubunja
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Doctortest: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

My brother there are some kind of women....
Some kind of devils ....when you come across that kind of woman , Do not cover up. Your wife is one of such women - My Ex was a devil if I tell you what women are capable of doing ‘ my guy u no go believe. My advise to you is simple do the woman take care of your children. Truth is you will never be able to trust her ever again ‘ and you will keep thinking of this every blessed day. She’s a she devil if you like cover up for am na u sabi. Am sure this one u told us is just the tip of the ice berg
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by echomanji: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
I can share anything in this life but you see wife, no way. once she don collect for outside, na byebye
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by seatedking: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Pls where is your wife from. Is she from southern Kaduna?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Highter1(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through
Are you idiot....is that how you want people to give you a candid advice... Runforyourlife.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gentlerespect76: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

Shit!!! This is heartbreaking man. How do some men manage their homes? You have given room to this foolishness. When the planter slept, the enemy went and sow tares among the wheat. Jesus!!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by twilliamx(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Run a DNA test when she concieves

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.