Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63847 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by streetsoldier1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

God has been merciful and I think you are a very lucky guy. GOD has shown you what may likely kill you and wisdom dictate you run away from such.... pls reach out to me for counselling and how you can get healed after break-up. There are things I won't say here
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Men are also to blame cus she never slept with herself...make una up una game in all ramifications.

Oh...the man that slept with her raped her??
She ddnt want to engage in the cheating and hurting the man she married to...??
. the way your genders brain work is very weird...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gokoyer1401: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin, after a wife go nack another man with 5 months pregnancy. O lawd grin
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by streetsoldier1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
why calling me an idiot on issue I can't control?That she cheat with me her ex is my fault.I am not saying I will not disolve the marriage anytime soon but I need time and money before doing that
People like you make matters worst.Any way thanks for your input

Pls you don't need time and money to stay away.... reach out to me asap
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gokoyer1401: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
That woman will kill you sir. Pls leave the marriage now!
There are people that are still poorer than you, and they are surviving. Don't call her your wife, plz. She went to sleep with her ex while pregnant with your baby.
Meanwhile, once you can afford parternity test, pls do it.
Soulflai:
no, definitely no,am just too broke to cater for my kids alone
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by streetsoldier1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
manikspears:
Bro no be you get the pikin ooo

Here is my theory , when you sleep with a pregnant woman who is carrying another persons child you go broke...as in sapa go dey wooze you till the child is old enough to call money.

Now while this your wife was pregnant only you and the other guy were giving it to her, right now you are broke while the other guy can still finance your wife which means he is buoyant.

Go and do DNA test and confirm.

Take your life seriously so that you won't suffer. That is my 2 rand.

The advise is worth more than $2M sef not rand. Your theory match too. The guy should just take the path of wisdom and do the needful

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by apple30(f): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....
you Dey even say first baby , all d children need a DNA test ASAP angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by VenumX: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Money my bro

You don't have it at all so your woman is forced to look outside. She looks back to her past.
The evidence is in her bank account

On Facebook married women like your wife come to my Dm to beg for money.
I help only the ones i find really attractive and always make sure I get something in return.... You can bet your balls it is not Christmas Carol I

You are joking right? undecided
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pedi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

This is the second time you are bringing your family issue to naira land and trying to pain southern kaduna girls as promiscuous oga solved your problem and don't get us involved
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Wwwq: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chase both of them out of your life
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by tabaralph: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....
This righteousness will never disappoint on issues like this

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ECHICHE: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Here are my advice to you.

1. Do a DNA Test on ur child. It is bad to father another person's child. It cost about N120k.

2. Ensure you download and print all WhatsApp chats between ur wife and her ex-lover evidencing ur claims.

3. Carry few of ur family members and report the matter to ur wife's family. She must be there also. Tell her people that the marriage is over.

4. Your wife will not change. Along the line She might team up with her lover to poison you to death.

5. Don't walk into untimely death because of ur poor financial standing now. Wake up and act like a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Bro save up and go do a DNA test. Those kid might not be yours especially the first one...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
See this simp o..lmao.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by mcgodison2531(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Very important
Lamanii22:
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by error4040: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..[/i]

@Vikkoh see your guy grin
As you predicted grin grin cheesy

Anything for this life the werey go say Talk to your Pastor or Speak with JESUS.

Naso water flood one street from lack of Good Drainage him fellow PRAYER APOSTLE say they should fast and pray to GOD for delivrance, Say na end time make them pray to God make him heal them.

Like WTF na God go come do Drainage for them ni abi wetin I no understand

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Wande22(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai, honestly you are the younger brother to Mumuhadu Foolhari

My wife slip im mouth say if not for her mama, she wan serve me "papers" as soon as I hear am, I don trigger "PLAN B, C, and D", you dey there dey do love wan-tin-tin

Ode

Sugomu

Alaini'ronu ara Galatia

Afofungbemu
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Mrlola: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

Guy, there is nothing to restore here! ensure you do DNA on your kids because two people are fucking your wife. Thereafter, divorce the woman and move on. But you won't, I guess. Your kind of men is the reason why women are so emboldened. You sounded too weak and lost. Just ask the woman to go otherwise you will be courting a certain death.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by iamL(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
I can never forgive cheating even if God comes down I don't care what may have lead to it. Do a DNA test for your children.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
menacity:
My gee long distance or not a cheater is a cheater . Under one of my family friends nose they were servicing his wife. Bro leave it ,shit happens mehn . Bro just cut off

i dont dispute that but am saying its open opportunities
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tzar(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
I stopped reading the rubbish you wrote when you claimed your wife cheated on you serially, yet you stay married to her.
How are you even sure the kids are yours SIMP?!
Good luck to you on your foolishness, I don’t even know how to pity you! You better go and do DNA test for any child she has for you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SenatePresdo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
It seems this nairaland redpill movement is not making impact � � � considering the kind of marital wahala we read on here recently. Married women just cheating woto woto giving the men back to back. My advise to both men and women, never marry a wayward person irrespective of the gender if you wish to live long and happily.

Even the not So Wayward people cheats.

They only need another non-wayward person like them to cheat with.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SenatePresdo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
2special:
I will be making Jest of you but I don't pray to have a brother like you.

You are a fool, you think anybody is insulated from having a cheating partner?

It can happen to anybody.

And you never can tell what you would do if it happens to you
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SenatePresdo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through

Please bro, don't deactivate this account.

I felt very terrible reading your story that my heart beat faster like I was the one it happened to.

Tell her that you don't even know for sure if you are the real father of the child.

If it happens that's the child is yours, just give her one last chance.

If the child isn't yours, bro I beg you with the name of anything your worships, end the marriage.

But if you later find out that she's still taking with the Guy, or even any other guy aside fro the ex.

Bro please end the marriage.

I wish I could get to hear about future developments in your marriage.

Take Heart bro, may God be your strength. You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Jhoanner(f): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Send her packing immediately. What nonesense!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by daygee12: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
if whatever I write up there that my wife cheat with her ex is lie, then I should not see tomorrow.I am sad

Sorry for everything she might have caused u, if a woman's heart is not with u never force it. I will advise u to start a relationship with someone else I was in ur shoes before but I was lucky to get a better person even before she forced her way out . Leaving her is not easy at all let me be frank with u but it worth it but first get someone
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:

One thing I will never do is to force myself on a girl. I owe you love and respect, same is expected from her. The very gril I wanted to marry was like OPs wife. I told it's over one particular morning because I was literally training her(character) at the same time. I got fade up. She was busy enjoying a second boyfriend after I just forgave her of cheating with another man different from the second boyfriend I discovered. She thought it was a joke because she knew I really loved her. We kept talking on phone like nothing happened. Visited her once and she try to seduce me, I made her wet till all her body was over charged, I stand up brainjotter style and moved grin grin grin. 8 months after she saw my traditional wedding Pictures, shock wan kill her. I went straight for a very matured lady that has grown past those rubbish stages and it clicked. Up until today she is still hoping I have problems with my wife and come back to her grin grin grin... 6 years don pass.
haaaa she's still single?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by REALretep(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai
I have just one question for you before giving my advice.
Have you cheated on your wife before?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
daygee12:

Sorry for everything she might have caused u, if a woman's heart is not with u never force it . I will advise u to start a relationship with someone else I was in ur shoes before but I was lucky to get a better person even before she forced her way out . Leaving her is not easy at all let me be frank with u but it worth it but first get someone
The earlier he divorce and ran the better
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JoshB92: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
That pikin no be ur own sef... Just leave the marriage
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by daygee12: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
baralatie:

The earlier he divorce and ran the better

Divorcing her will not be easy because they have a child together that's just the truth but at the of the day that will be the final step. He should make sure he gets the 2 families involved , its better they both go their separate ways
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
daygee12:

Divorcing her will not be easy because they have a child together that's just the truth but at the of the day that will be the final step. He should make sure he gets the 2 families involved , its better they both go their separate ways
what do you think is the probability that the child actually belongs to him ?

The issue is not the wife is cheating!the woman and her ex are repeatedly been having sex non stop

It will be a miracle that a DNA shows his the the father o!

Now trying to be slow about running out from this fatal encounter relationship is dangerous to him and the woman
If he can ran good for him and to everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.