Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (65422 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

I have no pity for SIMPs like you.. when they tell your type to take the Redpill y'all call us names..
Pls enjoyed your pains and misery..
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Obidient4life3: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

You caused your problems. You don't beg a girl to leave a man. If a girl doesn't leave a man by herself she is not ready to marry or another relationship.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Na so d D**k sweet? Kai this is bad.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by chigoizie7(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Why are you blaming the wrong person? How sure are you that the child is even yours?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AutoChick4U(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:

You caused your problems. You don't beg a girl to leave a man. If a girl doesn't leave a man by herself she is not ready to marry or another relationship.
Don't mind simps forcing relationship. A woman who truly love you will damn any Ex to be with you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by poseidon12: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

If you were my brother, I would have slapped you very well. When you found out she was cheating on you with her ex, even while pregnant, you should have ended the marriage.
For your safety, you need to end that marriage asap.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Lovelydaisies: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
reiddecuti:

An act is evil when it involves the intentional infliction of grievous harm on another human being in circumstances where there is no adequate justification.

This definition has three essential elements. First, for an act to be evil, the perpetrator must intend to inflict harm. Carelessness is not enough. Second, the harm must be very serious. I use the word grievous to connote harms that are severe. Third, the infliction of harm must lack an adequate justification or excuse. Of course, the judgment about whether a justification is adequate may in some cases be reasonably debatable, and may depend on one’s moral perspective.

From the above definition, I'll conclude by saying, any man (man/woman) that deliberately cause you pains and agony worth you not. She engaged in the act not once quit knowing the consequences.

I won't tell you to divorce her or not. You're a man and you know what you want. NEVER LET EMOTION DRIVES YOUR DECISIONS.
Hey, are you Catholic?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by skylane: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
oga how sure are you your kids are actually yours?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Obidient4life3: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Don't mind simps forcing relationship. A woman who truly love you will damn any Ex to be with you.
One thing I will never do is to force myself on a girl. I owe you love and respect, same is expected from her. The very gril I wanted to marry was like OPs wife. I told it's over one particular morning because I was literally training her(character) at the same time. I got fade up. She was busy enjoying a second boyfriend after I just forgave her of cheating with another man different from the second boyfriend I discovered. She thought it was a joke because she knew I really loved her. We kept talking on phone like nothing happened. Visited her once and she try to seduce me, I made her wet till all her body was over charged, I stand up brainjotter style and moved grin grin grin. 8 months after she saw my traditional wedding Pictures, shock wan kill her. I went straight for a very matured lady that has grown past those rubbish stages and it clicked. Up until today she is still hoping I have problems with my wife and come back to her grin grin grin... 6 years don pass.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tina001(f): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
She went for occasion there due to her work transfer.Right now I am saving up for DNA

Try and save up for the DNA. Even if the child belongs to you, do not condone such rubbish from her, let her suffer the consequences of her actions. Jesus, I can't even imagine it, constant cheating and as if that's not enough, sleeping with her ex while pregnant, that's the height of it na, your woman nor try at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Very very sad. Her lost. Don't worry, all these will pass.. u ll feel better... I don't advice you to keep her. She will do it again.. it's better you separate and get your kids another worthy mummy since they are young... they ll adapt and get used to the new one. She ll definitely bang that guy and more again.. it's in her blood, she has padded conscience level.. it's just opportunity she's waiting for. So sorry you married a brainless girl

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by UptownVibes(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Financial capacity at this time is not too strong.i don't have much to do that.
Try out.. Before you regret it later in future.. If the guy owns the kids,he will definitely come for them later on..
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Konjiboii: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Y'all never learn,now how are you certain the baby is yours.

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

I just dey laugh at the last two paragraphs
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Okhuadams(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

the most painful part is the part the guy had sex with her on top belle, women I raise my nyash for una. Mr man you no need fasting and prayer to send her away watin you dey wait for. Ur unborn child is consterminated and the Piken go Don lick him sperm tire. Do the needful and save urself from depression she will always go back to him
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by deebrownneymar: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

She obviously doesn’t love you. She only married you because she was ready. I pity you married people. The kids may not even be yours. Lmao
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
huntax:

Ninisun, Ninisun, Ninisun...she was 5 months pregnant when the guy piped her ffs. There is no coming back from that. 7 different times!

Op abeg do your worst make we rest!!!! It is a man like you that keeps/kept deceiving her. If the kitchen is too hot, leave na haba.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JONSYN7154: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
realokopi:
You're right bro.... I have been in Kaduna for 6 years and I can confidently tell anybody that Southern Kaduna babes aren't meant to be kept as wives.... Not just Southern Kaduna, almost all part of Kaduna.
me I was born and brought up in Kaduna so I know them like the palm of my hand

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by JONSYN7154: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
jimmynauty:

Your opinion Sha... Though skewed
Not skewed. I'm talking from experience.

I was born and brought up in Kaduna so I know them like the palm of my hand.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
osazsky:
not all of us are like ur dad and husband..this is my 6th year In marraige and i have kept all my marital vows as a man..i am happy..my wife is happy my children are happy so talk about ur family not ours

Thunder fire you for mentioning my dad, idiat!!! Ooh, you are 6 years only cheesy...I bu baby na marriage..ngwa run along. So it even pain you guys when we generalise like this?

Keeping his vows cus he is broke grin grin grin cheesy, make we hear word abeg
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Lagbenjo: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

I want to believe that your wife thinks there is nothing you could do to her for cheating on you for at least one or all of these reasons .
1) She is earning than you
2) She is really beautiful, good for your image.
3) You cannot satisfy her in bed
4) There is a secret about you that you don't want people to know
5) You cheat too

But come to think of it , you men can't stand a cheating wife, but you are the highest cheats and women still endure with you . I just keep wondering why the issue of infidelity is not sacrilegious when it comes to men.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na simple question i ask you u no fit answer grin

No one taught you anything...u women should own up to your decisions for once.... grin

...your gender has always been cheating simce the beggining of time...., its just that you dont own up to your behaviors like men do..
..u lie alot, pretend like you dont like sex...u make sex look like a favour, like something you do because men want it...u makes sex a means of exchange.
.. cool

...thats why its always surprising and alarming when your gender is caught offing pant to just about any john bull on the street...

...... but technology has been helpful... phones calls, text, and whatsapp messages makes it easy to catch a cheating parter.... grin

And your gender doesn't cheat From relationship to marriage na so so cheat cheat, woman don do am and we no go hear word.

Abeg what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Let Op keep reading chats till he collapses.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by achimendy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

You're very stupid for seeking for advice.

Somebody you call wife is having sex with her ex while pregnant for you. You're not suppose to be staying with such bitch.

Make sure you do DNA for that child, and also send her away.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am telling you, ppl ask some very dunb questions swrs.
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Divorce her immediately, a pregnant woman who is still collecting dicks outside embarassed ..
I don't know why people ask unnecessary questions on this forum, what do you want us to tell you? Oya keep her and the Ex too in your house.

Who even knows if you're the biological father of that child grin
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Joans2: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
As a gud gal I won't support d woman because it's a shame dat in as much as she has an husband like u she's still committing dat act , supposing she met a man who wasn't supporting financially wat will she do , she's ungrateful , guy to be frank I won't advice u to still stay in d marriage if she trys rubbish again , u've given her d second chance already but any single mistake guy it's over because 4 her to Even do it when she's still ve Ur child is really bad hw sure re u dat d child is even 4 u abeg
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

Allocate property to which children?

Before he write his will let him go and do DNA first.

Or will all his properties to his trusted brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Poleski: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Your wife is a wh*ore. How many more times do you want to catch her before ending this f*ucked up marriage? Are you even sure the baby is yours? You mumu too much oo.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

And your gender doesn't cheat From relationship to marriage na so so cheat cheat, woman don do am and we no go hear word.

Abeg what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Let Op keep reading chats till he collapses.

Lets all cheat own up to it and face the consequences... stop blaming men for your dirty behaviors
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by John360comng: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

No man will be happy with a wife like that.

This scares me so much about marriages these days. I don't understand why some Ladies will choose to marry a man if you don't really love him and his imperfections?!!

Why break a man like that?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by victorazy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Kaduna girls be like Calabar babes.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by mandate12: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

So soz about your ordeal. Pls flee from that woman for ur own good. There is no marriage to savage. Save ur life, do away with her!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lets all cheat own up to it and face the consequences... stop blaming men for your dirty behaviors

Men are also to blame cus she never slept with herself...make una up una game in all ramifications.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.