Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (64005 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by bonnyhope: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

I pity you

I just the weep for you right now

My advice: if you cherish rest of mind, then divorce her
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
If I say what’s on my mind I’d probably get banned. I’ll just assume I did not come across this your useless thread.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by dplordx(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
What a world class mumu
Threatening someone banging your wife
He fuqd her even she was pregnant,
And you are still contemplating
You are as good as dead.
Even if you are poor, you should have some little pride like a real man. Begging your legally married wife to stop taking the D of another man hahaha. Tot I was weak, this one na super simp
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Atolu01: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Good. I hope she deals with you in toto.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AishaDant(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
2special:
I will be making Jest of you but I don't pray to have a brother like you.

You are an extremely insensitive human being. No sane person would want anything to do with you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by FireUpNow(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Baba please wake up and don't be a simp. Divorce her now before premium years start rushing out of your eyes. How sure are you that the pregnancy is yours?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by assholemods: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
Can you please ignore the idiot?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by SirJerrie(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
There's Nothing You Can Do...
Nothing Can Change Her At This Point...

Even With Your SEED Inside Her, She Still Had The Conscience To F**ck Her Ex?!...
The Child might Not Be Yours Too...

She's Not Yours... She'll Never Be Yours

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT!!!!

Leave That Marriage While You Can Still Breath.
Before It's Too Late!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kosiebe(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Your kids? That is only place I'm really of concern. Hope you're not fathering other man children? Women are dangerous
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Calm down bro at times life gives us what we deserve, what of all those girls u spoilt and dumped in those youthful years? Or would you deny their ain’t any?
Soulflai:

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NEUDUDE: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Just imagine if DNA was 2K.

Single Moms for plenty outside grin
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Omohena: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
That her first issue is not yours .Take it or leave it.And u are a big fool to still be with her .U are a big idiot .Sorry for my harsh word.Get her out of yiyd life period
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Bribri: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Exactly what I have been thinking. Been broke shouldn't make a man stupid or indecisive na. The issue here is clearly not the op fault. He was just unfortunate to marry such low life. But the way the guy dey talk dey make me sick. Oga with this your attitude even when you rich you go still dey collect.
peedeeasobie:

I think we should look away from your wife and her Ex and focus attention on you.

What exactly is wrong with you?
What is the problem with you?

A woman started cheating on you from the first time you met her till now you are married and you didn't leave?

You may think it's love, it is not.

You are condoning evil and tolerating it. What she is doing is evil and you are accepting and endorsing it by remaining in the relationship/marriage.

I think you have a deep sense of inferiority complex.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by johnnychuks(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Bros, I know what you are going through right now, the best advice from me is that I have not set my eyes on you but I know that you are still a young man, and is too early for you to be facing such issues in life, is better for you to let her go for the man before they will plan and kill you! wemen of this days are scaring, you don't give any chance to them, a married woman that go to that level to sleeping with another man with a pregnancy that belongs to you can go extra mile to kill you, and how do we sure that you are even the right owner of that unborn child.it will be better for you to bring your eyes down to look for decent Lady that's means if your eyes is down too ooo, because we have silly men too in the society too.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Biggers82(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Austus2011:
I got married to a lady of such, send her on packing before she kill you.... na yoruba girls they do that kind things

Hahahahah you are right I have Yoruba girl I was Cleaning her Kepkus her name na Adeola that girl fit tidy every cucumber she see
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
IgOga:
Sorry to hear your story.

You did not marry for the kids you married for yourself. You cannot live the rest of your life unhappy because of the children...it will negatively affect them....you will not be a good role model as you will become a grumpy dad.

Waiting for your wife to commit the next adultery is also not a good strategy.

You are upset and that is understandable. I would advise you to both speak to a wise couple who can help you in this difficult time if you are still interested in saving your marriage. They will need to explore a few things with both you and your wife

1. Do you still want to be married to him/her? Both of you must answer this question honestly

2. They will need to explore the root cause of this drama...e.g. long distance relationship, bad/lack of communication, bad sex, attraction, money issues ( which you mentioned), values and believes

3. Work with both of you to come up with practical solutions to issues from point 2

4. You both would need to become accountable to this wise couple until things get back to normal between you and your wife.

NOTE: The healing process will take some time.....there are no quick fix to a damaged relationship but it can be fixed.

I wish you well
best advice here

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Joshcoli(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

What are you still doing in that marriage
Quit that marriage immediately
The marriage is dead and rotten already

When you see her each morning what crosses your mind... Nothing but an holosho

The sacred temple has being broken, there's totally no remedy

Move on, please move on and take care of your kids and forget about her

Also report the issue with her relative to embaras her the more, she's only guilty because she has being caught, forget those emotional game and crocodile tears she's playing on you

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by U2ice(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

Sabi if the children na him own
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by AishaDant(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Op, if you want to have peace, divorce her and move on with your kids.

If she can have sex with another man while pregnant for you, she might do even worse.

Please, for your sanity, leave her and move on. You will find someone else who is into you and who appreciates the man that you are.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counseling ke....

Should he have advised him to seek HIS anger?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by marvel2real: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

women always cheat in a long distance relationship,sad that you don't realise that.
If you still want to keep her as a wife then you are a simp and a compound fool .
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jimmynauty: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai

Guy since she de collect eotowoto from her ex,

I beg divorce her even Yahshua said only reason to divorce is infidelity.

Secondly pack ya kids take them far from her and make your kids accept she is dead and move on.

Don't rush into marriage just yet.

Kai

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by zahrach: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Baba
Am into a relationship currently with a lady
2years relationship. and we are about to get married next year
Before we met she told me she don't have a boyfriend.
In which I found it difficult to believe.
But after some MONTHS I started noticing some character in her like hiding phone and changing her password and all of that.

She make secrets calls and delete numbers
She even cram the guy number for head

Woman cheat so well even under ur nose
Am planing of cutting the marriage now
Becouse I don't trust her
She will chart from 11pm to 2am
Whn u confront her she will tell u that she came online to read and make some research.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NiceClean: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
You serious? To talk to friends and family. Who has family and friends epp, they would rather be making jest mockery of you. Carry this cross with God and seek marriage counseling. Run DNA on your kid, inform her parents only. And also try and report that her ex to someone very close to him, his parents, friends or his siblings.
Jesuisbelle:
Separate from her RIGHT NOW . Expect that the 2158137850 isn't your baby until you have proof (DNA Test) that the child is yours.

Talk to friends and family about what she did and don't bottle your emotions up, let them out. Cry when you are sad and punch a pillow when you get angry.

You are worth so much more than to be treated this way.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
NEUDUDE:
Just imagine if DNA was 2K.

Single Moms for plenty outside grin
There is a home DNA kit nah
undecided
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Killermamba: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

My advice is just to let her go, let her be with the ex. Send money for your kids up bringing let her parents know why you sent her packing
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
zahrach:
Baba
Am into a relationship currently with a lady
2years relationship. and we are about to get married next year
Before we met she told me she don't have a boyfriend.
In which I found it difficult to believe.
But after some MONTHS I started noticing some character in her like hiding phone and changing her password and all of that.

She make secrets calls and delete numbers
She even cram the guy number for head

Woman cheat so well even under ur nose
Am planing of cutting the marriage now
Becouse I don't trust her
She will chart from 11pm to 2am
Whn u confront her she will tell u that she came online to read and make some research.
Oga run for ya life o
embarassed
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by seatedking: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
So sorry about your situation. Where is your wife from? Is she from southern Kaduna?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Utanisco:
That's is why I can never marry

Stupid set of nonsense creature

I just don't understand why God shud take out our ribs to create these monkeys called women

Those people can and will never have conscience

God forbid them

Mind u I detest homosexuality
If in case yur stupid mind drives u there

Unam ikot
grin Nigerian women go show you shege
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by PointZerom: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Don't ever trust that woman again. She'll kill you if you're not careful. Go and conduct DNA test on your children afterwards SENT HER BACK TO HER PARENTS. This is not divorce but separation.
If a woman can sleep with a strange man even with 5 months pregnancy, such person is absolutely WICKED.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by tonicyril: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Seriously brother i feel like crying, i can feel ur plight my brother cus i have bn there before.

I bet it with you that that marriage of urs will most likely never remain the same.

See my brother, if u think u want to divorce then divorce, even bible support it, and if u think it will affect yr kids then do one tin.

Just erase ur mind from love, take her as a flatmate and nothing more, if u feel like copulating with her, do, and if u dont feel like, find a useful girl outside to calm ur titties. At least to suppress the emotional damage.

I am sure that each tym u want to have her, that view of her rubbish wil always make u lose morale but its Normal.

Laslas dont kill ursed because of one Jezebel, many Jezebels are stil around and u wont be the last to be the victim of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by uzo4real(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
FEAR WOMEN(Married or not). Sorry to say, your wife is irresponsible and not a wife material...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.