Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (64011 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by BigCowH0rn: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

Money my bro

You don't have it at all so your woman is forced to look outside. She looks back to her past.
The evidence is in her bank account

On Facebook married women like your wife come to my Dm to beg for money.
I help only the ones i find really attractive and always make sure I get something in return.... You can bet your balls it is not Christmas Carol I
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Diticonsult(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
How do you know you fathered those said children? You need to use your head more young man. You are in a dangerous relationship with a very wicked human.

Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tribalism123(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Omo
Go for DNA to prove that ur kids are urs.
Don't do buga on this situation.

U actually need divorce. Reason being that u can't sleep to forget ur wife sleeping with another man when she was pregnant in ur lifetime.

Adultery is an excuse to divorce in religion.
Make the ex carry her.

Ur own go show
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Advising someone in love is quite difficult just like pouring water on a rock or cooking the rock so it can be soft...

First check if na you get the pregnancy, and I will suggest you do away with the lady, cus she has disobeyed the law.. if you must divorce ur wife,let it be that she was caught in adultery... she has pushed you to d wall and still trying to push you into the wall to the outside.. use ur tongue to count your teeth and if you don't have a tongue, use mirror.. a woman you used your blood,tears and sweat to marry,shouldn't treat you in this manner

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by beelyjay45(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
You need to end the marriage asap, there is no loyalty in this the foundation has been discredited by her actions(if they are true and as told by you). What the assurance the child is yours. What kind of a man are you? end this and lick your wounds privately because this relationship will not stop...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by moralex(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!

bro , e no go better for you if you no leave that trash you called your wife, better go do DNA for your kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by CHoccolaTE: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Utanisco:
That's is why I can never marry

Stupid set of nonsense creature

I just don't understand why God shud take out our ribs to create these monkeys called women

Those people can and will never have conscience

God forbid them

Mind u I detest homosexuality
If in case yur stupid mind drives u there

Unam ikot

What about men that are kidnappers and bandits and armed robbers and killers?

Men are the nonsense creatures without conscience, not women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Honestfrend: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2022
AutoBodyParts:
If I find out my wife slept with someone else after our marriage. The marriage is over.

Me n u na the same..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ShenTeh(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
seek God's counselling ke....

I tire o.

Your daddy said if I am not around and you pour water on the chair, make sure you clean it with blue napkin. Now someone has poured hot water on the chair and you say; we are going to seek daddy's counsel.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by advanceDNA: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
Truth be told bro, immediately you mentioned Kaduna South I know you are in a deep mess. I dated almost 4 of them from the southern part (madakia and rikawan) precisely that was way back in 2003 believe me almost all of them are into all those behavior you earlier mentioned about your wife, even the lady I intended to marry eventually did same in 2016 though my father usually warn me to stay clear from any lady in that particular region because they are always promiscuous in their matrimonial home not until I began to figure out things happening in my own way right now I'm married and she's married too but early August she tried calling me again but... Let me stop here because there's more to reveal I pray you stay strong and emerged victoriously

Its not a south kaduna issue....its the same everywhere....

We have normalized having sex indiscriminately , keeping multiple partners, and sleeping with as many people as possible before marriage ...

Yet somehow we expect a ring on the finger and marriage certificate will automatically make the sexual appetite we have built for years to reset to the new person we get married to....lol.....

The foundation is destroyed.......even the righteous will collect woto woto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

ll.

So sad. Number one, try to find joy in God. Cultivate the habbit of praise. Meditate on his word. Love your kids. Try to do HIV test and if you are negative, don't sleep with her again without protection. Also stop checking her messages or phone calls.

Secondly, love your work. Double up and try to be financially stable. Carry out DNA test when you are more balance and don't forget to love our kids.

After a year, come back with update. The problem we have us when we allow humans to control our joy. You are killing yourself and she is enjoying sex elsewhere. If you die today, the guy will have her before the dawn. Why kill yourself?

If you can keep to the above tenets, you will see what we happen to you. Forget you paid dowry or spent so much to marry her. Count it as a normal loss or normal spending you can never recoup again.

The world is a beautiful place, always make it beautiful for yourself and those who cares and love you.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Pyhonist: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Emaprince: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Calling the man drilling your wife is the height of simpish move. It will even make the woman happier, realising that her husband is fighting her ex because of her. It will make her feel like a gold.

Deal with the promiscuous woman and leave the other man out of this.

And please... The child she is carrying may not be yours. Why are you deliberately naive? You even called him/her your child without proof ..after all you have discovered. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by gasparpisciotta: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai if your wife can have sex with her former boyfriend when she is 5months pregnant, she is not loyal and does not love you, then apply the following wisdom:

1. Do a DNA test of the baby when he/she comes out.

2. With a clear evidence of infidelity, your life might be in danger so watch it.

3. If the baby is yours then you can allow her nurture the baby until you can take over.

4. Send her away afterwards

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by emmytams(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Are you sure you are a man at all? They should create another gender for your type. I cannot be sharing my gender with you. ❌❌❌
Soulflai:

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by menacity(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
My gee long distance or not a cheater is a cheater . Under one of my family friends nose they were servicing his wife. Bro leave it ,shit happens mehn . Bro just cut off

ZIMDRILL:

1 long distance relationship are never safe, they usually create opportunities for such
2 she said "she will " meaning she make the decision whn to cut communication meaning until then she will be still communicating
3 its pointless to talk to the guy he is not there to serve your needs or pay respect to you.
4 it is not the guy's responsibility to keep your marriage intact but both of you (you and wife) so it is the responsibility of your wife to her part unfortunately she is not so deal with her than wasting time on the guy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by majid666(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Guy u get mind,jst becareful,that Ur woman ex fit used JuJu kill u
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Robnectar(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

Hmmm
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Heterodox(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
You did it to someone daughter also

What goes around comes around
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by rhymesnoni(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Vikkoh post=115765802]What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.[/quote

You are a strong man my brother. I am a muslim and any form of adultery from ones spouse is instant divorce cause if you don't divorce her there would always be suspicion in your relationship.

for the sake of children i would advice you give her a chance to see if she would change.

Let me tell you a brief story. There was a day we went to Bank with my wife and we coincidentally met her X, the wey I frowned at him you would think i saw the devil himself, she could not even say "Hi" to him. His Name is Khalid and thats the reason i wanted the Big Brother Khalid to get evicted from the Big Brother house cause we watch the Program me together with my wife. the name Khalid alone gets me upset.I can't imagine my wife having an affair with another man, the thought alone makes me mad.

You are a strong man my brother.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by xeju: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

She married you for economic reasons and stability but you're not the "one". So just manage yourself, you forced yourself in even when it would have been clear before you married her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2022
You're one of such ladies that can do that. Yours is on the way
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by franchasofficia: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
no, definitely no,am just too broke to cater for my kids alone
cry cry angry

May God show you mercy cry
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Labsinp: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Are you sure that you're the owner of the babies, paternity test straight up. Your life matter, just let her go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Theo51: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Dear Mean,

When you are finally ready to marry, don't go and snatch someone else's girlfriend. Most of you know that the lady is in a relationship yet you manage to use "I want to marry you, I don't want to date" mantra to snatch ladies. Of course, it will work for you because most ladies want to settle down and maybe their boyfriend does not have the financial capacity to marry, so they somehow agree to marry you who is "READY". But the big issue is the fact they agree to marry you doesn't mean they will ditch their lover. You will surely regret if the guy you snatch the lady from is not willing to move on. This is where your first child is likely going to be a product of an away match. They will continue to knack passionately because what exist between them before you came in with your marriage proposal was LOVE. See some of una dey use una money buy problem.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by CHoccolaTE: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
The woman is very shameless for having sex with her ex at such an advanced stage of pregnancy.

But it's also funny that the same men that will defend adultery by married men are the ones raising hell here and crucifying Op's wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by akintunde63: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

What advise exactly do you want!!!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by CSTRR: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
What kind of nonsense is all these?

Na which kin men dey dis nairaland?

A fool is spreading your pregnant wife's leg multiple times, and you are still asking what you will do?

Goodness me!!!
It beggars belief.

In some cultures, the husband may sicken and die when his wife is unfaithful.
That is what you are treating with kids gloves

Your wife must be irritated by your lack of appropriate response.
That is probably why she is still following her ex boyfriend.

You need to leave that woman.

When the child is born, look at the child very well.
If it resembles you, then take up responsibility for it as a single father.

But personally, I would save up for dna test.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by mansoura(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
this one deep o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Timblaze(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
When she give birth,try and run a DNA test..
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Komu1048(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

I still find it difficult how some men feel at ease sleeping with another mans wife
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by MrFly(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
act according to the teachings of Paul Apostle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.