Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man (28277 Views)

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. / Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by casualobserver: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like

Get over yourself!! it is annoying when a woman talks about her beauty..talk less a man!!! Nobody cares about your looks, women care about your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Raymysterio(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Welcome to the club of former fine men... you go dey alright in the end.

Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Auskyd(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savedday:
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Your mom is useless too. By virtue of being a girl and woman. Same as your sisters and female relatives.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Auskyd(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Eeyaaa!!!! I understand how you feel...
like, even if they dont date you, it should be hard for them to resist you... they should still show mad desire and be like "if only they could cheat on their boyfriend"...its a mad feeling....a devilish feeling.....your head is not correct

U are a narcissist...narcissistic people feel the world should revolve around them alone...

Small time ..you would start becoming jealous and angry a guy thats not finer than you is dating a girl finer than your babe....

na so serial killing they start oooo..u get so self absorbed and angry u start to hate and kill people for not giving you the attention you think you deserve .....u better go see therapist

Please I wan dash you recharge card for this great response!!! Sense plenty for your head!!!
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by womenareapezz: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
picture or I don't believe!

But first forget those piece of black female shitt called naija women. undecided

Work on your japa career and land to a foreign country and see how beautiful foreign women will die to get you!

Nigeria men is a hot Cake all over abroad.

Ever Heard this verse! A prophet is not accepted in his own town? undecided

When those piece of shiit called naija women traveled abroad, you will now see them started appreciating naija men because no men both white and black will want to get anything to do with those gorilla called naija women hence they start getting depression.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by kenq2t(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
You probably are one of those who in spite or your ego or anger issue feel they can have whatever they want with their looks. Men gone are those, go and make money, change your attitude towards others and be nice.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by obinna58(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's vice versa, even if the most prettiest girl approach me now for relationship, I'll say no but thanks.
Money is what you need.
Money+handsomeness+redpill = unstoppable
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
butterfly777:

Just wait till you're in your mid 30s. It could seem like girls don't even notice you anymore. Quickly choose one good girl while you're still attractive and young.
You talking about a guy here, how does the mid 30s analogy apply
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Jennyclay(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savedday:
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.
Know this and know peace
You people will just open your stinking mouth to speak trash.

I hope your sisters, daughters and female relatives are among too undecided

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Germi9: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Same thing happens to me, advancement in age i guess
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by bepositive11: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Stop seeking validation from women.

Badboibipo:
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by MotiveU(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Rubbish talk
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by UnproudLife: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:

It's an hard pill... Similar to what a lady told me today

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by UnproudLife: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Starkz9898:
It is normal for girls to reject you even if you are the most handsome man on earth....Some might even be scared of you breaking their heart,i could remember one time like that i was trying to woo girls around age 19 to 22 majority reject me...i was like what wtf is going on,because i know i have high sucess rate with girls...Then i went back to doing the senior ones from 24 upward,it was always very easy for me they like me without me stressing...That was where i knew i appeared too mature for those youngers ones,with little adjustment they start rushing me cool
You're damn right... Same happened to me... Whereas I dey run from 26 and above, before Dem think say na their right for me to be loyal.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Wwwq: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by UnproudLife: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
abobote:

The way you guys emphasis on Nigerian girls is getting irritating.
Guess, you have not tasted love outside Nigeria, apart from internet love.
Have you asked yourself why guys still come home to marry, even when they are prettier girls in their country of residence?
When it comes to love, if it actually exist, Nigerian girls are the best.
When it comes to marriage too, they are the best.
I have dated girls from about 4 different countries and I can tell you, Nigerian girls are the best.
Not just me, almost the people I here, usually go home to marry, even when they have prettier girlfriends here.. Even the ones that mistakenly marry here will advise you not to make the same mistake
I come in peace

No u aren't right, there's an angle to it

Nigerian girls are too entitled. It's natural to wanna marry a Nigerian but the process of getting one and staying with one is an uphill task unlike foreign girls.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by adeblow(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

like, even if they dont date you, it should be hard for them to resist you... they should still show mad desire and be like "if only they could cheat on their boyfriend"...its a mad feeling....a devilish feeling.....your head is not correct

U are a narcissist...narcissistic people feel the world should revolve around them alone...

Small time ..you would start becoming jealous and angry a guy thats not finer than you is dating a girl finer than your babe....

na so serial killing they start oooo..u get so self absorbed and angry u start to hate and kill people for not giving you the attention you think you deserve .....u better go see therapist
You nailed it brova cool grin
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by UnproudLife: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
fineboynl:
There are two different spec about an individual. The first is the physical appearance and the next is the personality.

Many girls tend to like handsome guys alot but the Major problem is the personality. Many girls know the kind of man they want. Majorly the one that is submissive, caring and attention. Give her unrestricted access to his wallet and all that. When a girl have set her mind for this kind of man they are careless about physical appearance.

They know who will give them problem and stubborn. Your behavior doesn't match that of their own.

One of the reasons girls are quick to attracted to me at first but will later pull back because I wasn't who they thought I was. I believe I'm too handsome and soft to give money to woman just like that.

I have a kind of personality that is filled with too much sense and wisdom. To hell with sex and what they have to offer. So it's difficult men to really get along.

I don't call or do love.
Another of my angle.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Mikkeal: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This
singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like
I think your pocket in this day and age is more attractive than your face ,deep pocket and an ugly face is more likely to be admired than fine face lean pockets
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Manaty2nice(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
""When you are rejected by a woman, your next move should be Detachment And Not Persistence"".. �.. Alpha male know this and know peace..

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by emmaodet: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

grin grin
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Savie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Confidence is more attractive than looks
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by HustlePro: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
spend time on youtube to learn how Girls work... no let singlehood wound u
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by LINSAR: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
MacWin155:
You have no problem in life if female rejection gets to you.

And why would any man in his senses approach a Nigerian girl?? You no dey fear orphaned Billings??

So which girl should a man living in Nigeria approach?
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by fineberry(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savedday:

Know this and know peace
gbam
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
sadSo that once you're done asking them out and using them,you'll end up ghosting them or giving them the silent treatment
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by highbee02: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Op, i understand you
I just got rejected this evenning and it hurts

Nobody is looking at fine boy in this economy
Know this and know peace

Once you hurstle money, even married women will be rushing you.
And you will have options.
Look at the ugly rich guys that Bleep many fine naija girls. Its all about the money.

Girls are survivalist
They can do anything to survive
And in an economy like this, the only people interested in fine boys are milfs or young secondary school girls.
The average girl cares about money.
If you like resemble obasanjo as long as you have money. You will fvck a lot if girls

Thanks, op is fine but his pocket is not. Who finess ep?
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by emmi14: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Reminderz:
grin ... so because some women rejected you, you feel unworthy, you feel worthless, you feel useless leemao... because you feel that because you are handsome, they should be marching up to you abi??... which face portable get? which face Ned nwonkwo get? guy you can be more handsome than the whole world, if you don't know how the game works, girls will still take you for a ride... for a man, you don't need to be handsome to get girls, it just add to the advantage of getting girls easier... you just need to know how the game works... If you like fine reach anything, if you nor sabi game, women will friendzone your life and take you for a ride until you get sense.

see how Ozo the simp man fine reach, that girl still dey use am play and took him for a fool leemao... sometimes, some girls go think say "because you think say you fine, you think I will accept you easily.." leemao we know how it works, na just normal forming... guy go and learn game... if you like kill yourself because a girl rejected you, na your wahala be that ooo... grin
What point have you made in this fruitless advice. "Learn game " which game? How to become Messi or Ronaldo? Learn game of writing and proper presentations ..no. Read your comments again and judge yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Reminderz: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2022
emmi14:

What point have you made in this fruitless advice. "Learn game " which game? How to become Messi or Ronaldo? Learn game of writing and proper presentations ..no. Read your comments again and judge yourself.
if you don't know what I mean by game, then you ask questions... don't be ignorant and foolish at the same time... If you don't know something you ask nicely so you can learn.... and yes it's how to become Messi and Ronaldo...

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by tomzyELNINO: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2022
RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.