Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man (28236 Views)

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. / Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Olumaeme: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2022
You are very funny. What women are looking for in Men is far beyond good looks. Can you make her happy? How does she feel whenever she's around you? are you confident or arrogant? Do you have life goals and ambition or you spend your days chasing women and expecting them to fall on your bed because you are good looking?

Also, even if you tock all the boxes, a girl can decide not to date you because you are not just her type and its fine.
The first rule of any conquest is that you know you may not win. Of course you cant even win all times, So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by DroppingLiquid: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like

You being admired by girls don't mean you're attractive. I get admired a lot too, but I'm not attractive.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by lucky4west: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
first and foremost you no well, secondly you are not the only handsome dude around, thirdly there are so many things that goes with handsomeness other than just a mere handsome face, do you have a good physique? how tall are you? what car do you drive? and the best of them all you get money? do you have money? how rich are you? money make the world go round...with money kante in Chelsea is more handsome than you....besides you cant have all the girls in the world, you win some you lose some, you can be handsome without having swag, some girls like dude with a little a bit of thug life, ruggedly handsome if you like....again are you known for top gear performance? brother stop living a fools paradise and stop that entitlement mentality that all girls will flock to you because of your handsome face! your face de share money?...me i wen de write so fine pass you, i come still rugged, Benin boy no dulling...thug style! running my business ,cruising a cool ride!! wake up bro and collect your money from bet9ja this weekend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Spiff20(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Op women will reject you regardless of how fine you are because they are weird species. Trying to understand them is pointless.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
butterfly777:

Just wait till you're in your mid 30s. It could seem like girls don't even notice you anymore. Quickly choose one good girl while you're still attractive and young.

It happens now when I’m high on alcohol and that shit hurts
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

You being admired by girls don't mean you're attractive. I get admired a lot too, but I'm not attractive.

You have low self esteem, girls don’t notice unattractive people. They are moved by what they see, so stop feeling like a loser and accept that you’re not so ugly as you think. Start asking girls why they admire you and you will understand that they think you’re somehow attractive
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
lucky4west:
first and foremost you no well, secondly you are not the only handsome dude around, thirdly there are so many things that goes with handsomeness other than just a mere handsome face, do you have a good physique? how tall are you? what car do you drive? and the best of them all you get money? do you have money? how rich are you? money make the world go round...with money kante in Chelsea is more handsome than you....besides you cant have all the girls in the world, you win some you lose some, you can be handsome without having swag, some girls like dude with a little a bit of thug life, ruggedly handsome if you like....again are you known for top gear performance? brother stop living a fools paradise and stop that entitlement mentality that all girls will flock to you because of your handsome face! your face de share money?...me i wen de write so fine pass you, i come still rugged, Benin boy no dulling...thug style! running my business ,cruising a cool ride!! wake up bro and collect your money from bet9ja this weekend!

SportyBet must pay !!
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by VirileNelly2420: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
toujurs:
Don't decieve your self, you need pussies, man! The ability to control and maintain respect from the female gender is part of what makes you a man.

Dat u don't woo a gal doesn't mean u can't get dem.
I personally have not tried it... Am not starving too cool cool.

Na Dem Dey Rush Us cool cool
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by VirileNelly2420: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
dhiqson:

The absolute fucking truth grin
Milfs are attracted to fine guys prolly cause of they wanna use them as their ***toy
Like I'm even damn tired
Hano do again (and no, not what you think cheesy)
grin grin grin grin...
U neva start sef grin
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by DroppingLiquid: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Badboibipo:

You have low self esteem, girls don’t notice unattractive people. They are moved by what they see, so stop feeling like a loser and accept that you’re not so ugly as you think. Start asking girls why they admire you and you will understand that they think you’re somehow attractive

I'm just a realistic person. I don't get moved by admiration or eye raping from women. I know why girls admire me, I've been told my eyes are very attractive, but I still don't consider myself good looking. I have my own version of what a good looking guy looks like and I don't cut it at all.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

I'm just a realistic person. I don't get moved by admiration or eye raping from women. I know why girls admire me, I've been told my eyes are very attractive, but I still don't consider myself good looking. I have my own version of what a good looking guy looks like and I don't cut it at all.

Lol I understand this feeling too well, we never see ourselves the way people see us!! Trust me forget my rants I don’t feel even half of what I post, I don’t cut into my own version of what I consider to be attractiveness but bro people may see you and think you’re their version of attractiveness

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by emmi14: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Reminderz:

if you don't know what I mean by game, then you ask questions... don't be ignorant and foolish at the same time... If you don't know something you ask nicely so you can learn.... and yes it's how to become Messi and Ronaldo...
You have nothing to offer. Did you ask questions before presenting this meaningless trash? Nonsense.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Rinoxy: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2022
lucky4west:
Dude, take am easy on op. Your points are valid tho.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Verifiedcheif: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like
same here op..when I was in secondary school I was bloody handsome and attractive..I had almost 20 girls crushing on me ..but immediately I left school I hadn't even met any girl that confronted me and said she likes me unlike before... to worsen it up upon all my cuteness my gf left me for a yahoo boy last 3 weeks ...now me sef don launch my iPhone 11 ..likedis now make i see who wan steal my babe...but I miss those days when I was super attractive kai this life Na turn by turn cry cry
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Miravik900(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
same here op..when I was in secondary school I was bloody handsome and attractive..I had almost 20 girls crushing on me ..but immediately I left school I hadn't even met any girl that confronted me and said she likes me unlike before... to worsen it up upon all my cuteness my gf left me for a yahoo boy last 3 weeks ...now me sef don launch my iPhone 11 ..likedis now make i see who wan steal my babe...but I miss those days when I was super attractive kai this life Na turn by turn cry cry

So your Iphone 11 means girls will not leave you? Think well bro.phone is nothing
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Verifiedcheif: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lol didn't say that bro grin......
Miravik900:

So your Iphone 11 means girls will not leave you? Think well bro.phone is nothing
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by MacWin155(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
LINSAR:

So which girl should a man living in Nigeria approach?

You don't need to approach bro. Hustle and you'll be approached, then you'll see how easy women are.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by LINSAR: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
MacWin155:

You don't need to approach bro. Hustle and you'll be approached, then you'll see how easy women are.

In essence,you prefer men to use their money to attract women.
Now, if financial challenges come,she will leave as she's only there for the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.