Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man (28199 Views)

Redpillers. Since I Became Alpha Male ( Red Pill) I Have Felt So Much Alive. / Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Kingpele(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mr attractive i salute u
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by richie240: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Siddon dia with ur "fine face".
You never hia say na d man wey get moni for hand den dey call hand-some.

U beta go horzzu hard.
You nor get moni for pocket but ur prick dey stand.
Who 'fine face' epp!
cool

Reminderz:
grin ... so because some women rejected you, you feel unworthy, you feel worthless, you feel useless leemao... because you feel that because you are handsome, they should be marching up to you abi??... which face portable get? which face Ned nwonkwo get? guy you can be more handsome than the whole world, if you don't know how the game works, girls will still take you for a ride... for a man, you don't need to be handsome to get girls, it just add to the advantage of getting girls easier ... you just need to know how the game works... If you like fine reach anything, if you nor sabi game, women will friendzone your life and take you for a ride until you get sense.

see how Ozo the simp man fine reach, that girl still dey use am play and took him for a fool leemao... sometimes, some girls go think say "because you think say you fine, you think I will accept you easily.." leemao we know how it works, na just normal forming... guy go and learn game... if you like kill yourself because a girl reject you, na your wahala be that ooo... grin
Pls tell am o

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by butterfly777(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like
Just wait till you're in your mid 30s. It could seem like girls don't even notice you anymore. Quickly choose one good girl while you're still attractive and young.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Reinamaria(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
The worst thing that ever happened to my ego is knowing girls can admire my face and still reject me. That shit bruised my ego. My entire life I felt like Superman because I knew girls derived joy in looking at my face, and I felt like any girl I ever approach will be thanking me for approaching her. But as I’m getting older , I don’t know if it’s age or whatever but I’m starting to make peace with the idea that I can be admired by girls and still get rejected by them. This singular fact has destroyed my ego, and in as much as people still admire me I don’t sincerely feel attractive inside anymore. I guess this is what normalcy feels like

You think too highly of yourself and it'll be your undoing.
You're too self-centered.
You're obsessed with yourself, and it'll mar you if you don't watch it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by loadedvibes: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Op upload your pishur make we see this face so

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by MacWin155(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
You have no problem in life if female rejection gets to you.

And why would any man in his senses approach a Nigerian girl?? You no dey fear orphaned Billings??

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by eternallyfocus: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
the same way ladies feel when they are under 20 to 25 once they enter 30 shakara don end
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Benwallt(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naija girls will reject you just because of that look. A girl ones rejected me just because she thinks my look will attract much trouble. This girl told my friend that she liked me o.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by EmzyT: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:

This one and S.iofra go create countless threads a Day, talk this one, talk that one with the hope that it'll hit Front page just for cheap Likes and Attention.

Are you guys being paid for it? undecided

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:

This is the story of many attractive men.

But I have come to realize long ago that no matter how attractive you are, you will never be the Spec of someone out there and no matter how unattractive you may think you are, you are exactly what someone out there is praying for.

May GOD give us the ability to want who wants us and look away from those who don't.

16 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Zeezenho: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Your predicament is very simple to understand.when you were in your teen and early 20s girl don't reject you because it was all about fun.

Now you are older, matured ladies need serious minded men that gat things to offer not fine boys. You get the point now?

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Channah1(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Op, i understand you
I just got rejected this evenning and it hurts

Nobody is looking at fine boy in this economy
Know this and know peace

Once you hurstle money, even married women will be rushing you.
And you will have options.
Look at the ugly rich guys that Bleep many fine naija girls. Its all about the money.

Girls are survivalist
They can do anything to survive
And in an economy like this, the only people interested in fine boys are milfs or young secondary school girls.
The average girl cares about money.
If you like resemble obasanjo as long as you have money. You will fvck a lot if girls

So this is your aim?
That is why Dem reject you.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Lovelydaisies: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Beauty keeps you long enough until you see the contents. Then you can stay or leave. I hope you have good contents, otherwise, you have a problem. If you are good, their loss.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by faithfull18(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin lol, it goes beyond the fine face. Different people looking out for different things.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
A man's attractiveness is in his wallet. Know this and hustle in life.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by harsysky(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2022

This Op taya me aswear. Do more makeover. Lipstick qnd foundation will make you more attractive
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by abobote: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savedday:
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
The way you guys emphasis on Nigerian girls is getting irritating.
Guess, you have not tasted love outside Nigeria, apart from internet love.
Have you asked yourself why guys still come home to marry, even when they are prettier girls in their country of residence?
When it comes to love, if it actually exist, Nigerian girls are the best.
When it comes to marriage too, they are the best.
I have dated girls from about 4 different countries and I can tell you, Nigerian girls are the best.
Not just me, almost the people I here, usually go home to marry, even when they have prettier girlfriends here.. Even the ones that mistakenly marry here will advise you not to make the same mistake
I come in peace

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:

Get over yourself real quick!
Wake up before you ruin yourself.

Ask yourself this; aside my looks, what else do I have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Titilayolayemi9: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
What I feel is that, they might think you’re a player with fine face. undecided angry
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by fineboynl(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
There are two different spec about an individual. The first is the physical appearance and the next is the personality.

Many girls tend to like handsome guys alot but the Major problem is the personality. Many girls know the kind of man they want. Majorly the one that is submissive, caring and attention. Give her unrestricted access to his wallet and all that. When a girl have set her mind for this kind of man they are careless about physical appearance.

They know who will give them problem and stubborn. Your behavior doesn't match that of their own.

One of the reasons girls are quick to attracted to me at first but will later pull back because I wasn't who they thought I was. I believe I'm too handsome and soft to give money to woman just like that.

I have a kind of personality that is filled with too much sense and wisdom. To hell with sex and what they have to offer. So it's difficult men to really get along.

I don't call or do love.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Oceanjagaban: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
Go n hustle,Dem go look your face when your shoe shine

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by HolyHero: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
A girl can reject you for many reasons… it doesn’t have to be about you.. or you not being good enough.. she might be in a serious relationship and just wants to be faithful to her partner… though most Nigerian girls don’t fall under that category because they’re all bunch of cheats and prostitutes… nonetheless there are still some good ones.. another reason could be because you’re not rich… no matter how good looking you look.. if you don’t have money… there’s every possibility you will rejected

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Atolu01: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good. May it continue to be bruised ruthlessly. Smelly wannabe god like entities.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Elporo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
A man's attractiveness is in his wallet. Know this and hustle in life.

It is a goal!

OP... don't let social media deceive you.

Six packs can never be better than six cars.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Akerele44(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Savedday:
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Including your sisters ?
Because i heard all of them

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by BootyliciousBoy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have this feeling a lady is behind this post

Small Nyash everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by Obidient4life3: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Badboibipo:

grin grin grin... At money to the attraction
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by edunaragold(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you are a fair or yellow guy,Omo every ladies you date will be afraid you are too handot and yellow and as such they are prone to cheat,they see thier self not worthy of your handsome but another beautiful lady may come and steal you one form or another,in Nigeria we believe that yellow is beautiful,so every body dey fear.
Re: The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Person wey don chop belleful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.