Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24782 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by after4: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Mccullum:

You're suffering from jealousy of Jagaban and in fear of his victory in 2023,

take heart hnn, Tinubu 2023 is a goal. grin
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Lexiskillz09: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

Including me?
a Christian, from Uvwie Local Government area of Delta State?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by lanryoung: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up
It's about having working faculty not growing up, brz
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Princessogaraya(f): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

And you and your generation including obi generation and obi slave's can't stop him from becoming the President

Tinubu will rule you and your family and generation to poverty.
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Princessogaraya(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Starhearts:

But no be OBITUARY go rule us

No be bat go rule us
Usu
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2022
the man is sick. you have to understand the type of condition he has.

Segzy19:
Yet some imbeciles are mocking him that he is sick, singing no sense hand dey shake song.
If he is sick as they claim, where ehas he gotten that energy to be traveling and meeting people all over. He is the hardest working of all the candidates.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
stop deceiving people. the man is sick. you have to understand the type of condition he has.

michoim:

But some miscreants says he is dangerouly sick, and that " hand dey shake, leg dey shake ".
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sangresan(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

Are you talking about your father abi Tinubu? If it's about Tinubu, then you have made a mistake. He has been the best governor in Nigeria since 1999 and he has a lot to offer Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
he go do TAMBUWAL on WIKE at the last minute. na their tricks be dat

Advocate500:
Elrufai might likely decamped to support Atiku ,quote me anywhere.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Lazenby007(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.
Forget ! Na 'ajesara'. Tinubu na heavy juju man.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2022
I think the fact that he is not corrupt means we should give him a chance over corrupt candidates

Ayilara1:

How will you compare Tinubu to ikpeazu and the likes - The worst set of governor ibos have.

The fact is Tinubu is one of the best politicians Nigeria have and the best in yorubaland. Apart from his health, he is the best candidate and I'm convinced about him and I'll vote him.

Tinubu maybe corrupt, every politician is. I prefer a working Nigerian refinery with Tinubu having 30% of the revenue, a working ajaokuta with 20% Tinubu's revenue other than a nothing.

Tinubu may swindle money but he will work, he did in lagos. He was innovative.

I swear to God, I have considered Obi many times and I see no reason to vote for him except that APC and PDP has failed let us try PDP pro - I won't vote because of that.

I came from a local town in Oyo state, I schooled in the north and I served in abia. All my life in Nigeria, I have never passed through a place I love like lagos and if every part of Nigeria is like lagos........

Peter Obi wants to industrialise Nigeria but he didn't industrialise anambra nor did he put in place successors to do it for him. Who is he decieving?

I'm not campaigning for tinubu but to me, he is the best. The next time I might be voting in Nigeria is probably when it's ZULUM time.

Peter Obi may not be corrupt but how do you think him not being corrupt will help Nigeria? Is buhari corrupt?

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2022
I just love this man...

I am BATified
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2022
when people like you are drowning, don't expect anyone to save you

Ingocof:

I'd rather choose a old sickly man with brain and ability to assemble the right people in right places just as he did in Lagos state bringing people from other states in order to get the possible best than to choose a man who has no antecedents as a governor but can only consult a mad man as his adviser.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ayilara1(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
frog12:
I think the fact that he is not corrupt means we should give him a chance over corrupt candidates

A tree cannot make a forest.

May God help Nigeria, Atiku will win. The north will vote him.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Okoroawusa: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2022
okoolori:

U try but this advert you are trying to do to sell to us your candidate... It ain't gonna work... Sorry... It's dead on arrival.... Practice what you preach.... Dey your dey
Leave that one. They keep repeating one line over and over again.
Those of us that will vote Tinubu has made up our minds already.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Okoroawusa: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
Hope u saw how the Ogun state governor was holding his hand to support him while he walk. Honestly Tinubu need to take care of his health. He has already Bleep up by pushing Osibanjo away that would have been his best decision but due to greed and selfishness made him not to think very well. Well i wish him all the best and his supporters
Abeg shift!
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Iziquiel(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!
I put it to you that , It's only tribalism or religion that would make people support Obi over Tinubu.
Going by their antecedents while in office, Obi is nowhere near Tinubu.

I'm still searching for Obi's achievements as Governor, please point me to one.

Obi is a young Obi is young man where him achievement, which legacy he leave behind for Anambra state as a young and agile man ?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Yes, all politicians makes all kinds of promises...What makes them different is their track records..

Tinubu's track record makes him outstanding and special unlike the normal promises by politicians without a good record.

TINUBU IS TESTED AND TRUSTED
No doubt on his track record. I love his style of leadership. Working with everyone wen he was governor of Lagos state,he don't look state you came from and dats the type of person we need bt my fear with him is old and he cnt be active as he use to. His health challenge will affect him because the work is not easy
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Banhammy717: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2022
When will Peter Obi meet with Labour Party's Governors?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Segzy19: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oya tell us nau so that we can understand.
Na you be him doctor abi
frog12:
the man is sick. you have to understand the type of condition he has.

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by drlateef: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

It’s either you are talking from a spell or your confused liar.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by drlateef: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
arejibadz:
This vibrator should calm down ,Buhari don already spoil hin market

His market is Lagos, and it’s still there as evidence.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
the north is useless. they will vote for even a snake grin grin

Ayilara1:

A tree cannot make a forest.

May God help Nigeria, Atiku will win. The north will vote him.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
you know see how he no fit talk for TV. use your common sense

Segzy19:
Oya tell us nau so that we can understand.
Na you be him doctor abi
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Segzy19: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok. Now I have to let you be.

We don't reason at same level...
frog12:
you know see how he no fit talk for TV. use your common sense

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ingocof(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
frog12:
when people like you are drowning, don't expect anyone to save you

See, we are not following trends, Buhari was a trend and we see where that has landed us, we are not voting for anyone because of name, religion, ethnic or what they promise to do or what they will tell us but we are voting for competence, capacity and ability, how then do we teat these? We shall be considering their antecedents. Thank God the the three leading candidates all have held one position of authority one time or the other, we will vote based on what they did in the past. Tinubu may be sick in his body but as long as his health is not a mental illness he has the best chance.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
heheheh... i know what i am saying. the "emi lokan" songs no lie. maybe you are a paid troll

Segzy19:
Ok. Now I have to let you be.

We don't reason at same level...
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
tinubu's illness is almost like a mental illness. when you get mental illness, you no go fit perform anything

Ingocof:

See, we are not following trends, Buhari was a trend and we see where that has landed us, we are not voting for anyone because of name, religion, ethnic or what they promise to do or what they will tell us but we are voting for competence, capacity and ability, how then do we teat these? We shall be considering their antecedents. Thank God the the three leading candidates all have held one position of authority one time or the other, we will vote based on what they did in the past. Tinubu may be sick in his body but as long as his health is not a mental illness he has the best chance.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ingocof(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
frog12:
tinubu's illness is almost like a mental illness. when you get mental illness, you no go fit perform anything

Your assumptions?
Mental illness yet he is meeting with people that matter both within local and international big guns?
Tell me another thing pls, especially another lie like Peter Peter Obi your boss.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ingocof(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tk4all:

Wow! see mentality!

if i may ask, was he old and sick when he did all you mentioned in lagos state?

We are not zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd / Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.