Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24788 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by newbornmacho(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2022
See umahi....inferiority complex wan kill am
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Gaabasky: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well

Don't mind them. See the way he campaigned almost to the all states during the Primary election n immediately went on unification to all the contenders. I wondered how many youths can do the same.
Nobody is iron Man, sickness comes and goes but using someone sickness as a campaign tools is very bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Kaniff: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2022
After exercising his energy reserves on campaigning and the pre-election visits, if he eventually wins the seat of presidency,Its going to be a long holiday for him. Buhari's medical travels would be nothing compared to BAT's. Nigeria is definitely going to be a retirement plan.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Holaomoakin(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by CaptainFM1: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

When you know the amount of money to be made in politics, you will have tremendous energy. Especially when election is around the corner.

When the game is over, you see most of them often go to sleep or holiday in foreign land.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2022
Allisgud:
All of una go soon go see down one place after February,no money for u people to share again when obi took over

You need to reexamine your head if you re taking Obi for a poor man. Obi is a billionaire, though very stingy and greedy. Unfortunately, he penetrated our youths surreptitiously with this we no dey give shishi. We even saw him travel economy ticket to Egypt which is another pretence, flying economy ticket is a deceitful act bcoz he's known to be a billionaire. But I cannot fall for his Omo Ibo sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by annyz: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2022
BurialGround:
The gathering of blood suckers and flesh eaters.

And they gathering again to suck Nigeria dry.

God forbid BAT-TING
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ProblemChild1: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2022
arejibadz:
This vibrator should calm down ,Buhari don already spoil hin market
Ashwear down. And the mumu never still understand.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by mrkings84(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2022
When I remember that Tinubu is to continue where Buhari stopped if he wins I simply shout THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Henrymas(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2022
These are the indeed the problems of Nigeria. They represent the mafia, that has held Nigeria on the jugular and dimmed the light of the country's march to development and growth.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Corruption all in the process of winning...
It wont work.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Kingspin(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Can we have a national government for once in Nigeria? All these regional federal governments are the reason the country is a mess today
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by muykem: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2022
God has ordained Tinubu as next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Kaiser20: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu is A Big scammer.
The same way he arranged 30 Fake Bishops in Abuja, the same way he is scamming his supporters that OBJ has guaranteed him of winning the election.
Tinubu can get approval from UN secretary General and USA president but he is still a failure to the voters in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by bigfish3k: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Meeting?
To come collect another round of share of bullion van
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Joe4real1988(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Allashamu:
Until when majority of we northeners understands what poverty is,only then Nigeria will be great.
The major things that are killing us in this country are tribe and religion. We will see a capable hand but because he is from a hated tribe, they will vote against him and vote for an old desperate man that should be resting in his retirement. We have a long way to go, especially the North. Considering what we are passing through under APC led govt, who in his right senses is supposed to be campaigning or thinking of voting APC again? Our youths are fuc:ked and stupid bro. Yeye citizens that are condemned with tribe and religion. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ebubu9: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Xahhsy6:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...
so what do you need 5k for if you are seeing steady clients every week?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by EMMNIG: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2022
WHERE ARE THE APC GOVERNOR HERE;
YOU MEAN SELECTED ONES.
WHERE IS THE ONE IN KADUNA,
KOGI,
ETC.
HIM EYE WILL SOON CLEAR. angry grin shocked
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Patriotsleague: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2022
How can lazy dumb youths who sit at home and press phones all day, say, a man who has been campaigning for a year now is sick?

Nigerian youths without objectivity, your suffering will continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Dapson73(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Magiaa:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

You ain't God. Even Shettima isn't a bad product.
He's tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

I hope I am as strong as Bola when I am 70. Yet they say baba no well. Baba Bola you are rugged. Carry Go!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by adekolaelect(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.
Oga you can have hatred for Tinubu is which is not new . I pray to have that kind of Argillite in his age too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2022
tonyashburton:
Idiot he flew on a private chopper or private jet back to Abuja.If he has so much stamina why didn't he travel back by road?

Mumu, na Peter obi go travel by road just to cut cost, he won't pay shi shi.

Bola is doing time travel, Peter obi still dey enter bus. Difference is clear, wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Advocate500: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Elrufai might likely decamped to support Atiku ,quote me anywhere.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Khaysee: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Active

Dm
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ejimatic: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by tricksters: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Tales by foolish Igbo.
Both men were gov for 8 years n Tinubu performed beta than Obi be it in education infrastructure security economy transport IGR health empowerment just name it.

jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Peppysco: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

Stop this nonsense capping, na small pikin una think say una dey follow talk for here?
Asking if anyone would put an old Tinubu in charge of a firm, oga, the only advantage Obi has over Tinubu is his younger age and other than that, the guy cannot even lace Tinubu's political shoes based on their past records as governors.
I will advise you all to package your Obi well and find ways to sell him to your people and stop trying to malign Tinubu in your approaches cos the more you do, the more people see the hatred for him and the more people you're winning him. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by johnnychuks(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

I'm 55 yrs old married with 4 children, supporting Tinubu even though I've never met him one on one. So, how does that mean that I'm supporting him bcoz of what I want to eat?

Probably you came up with this from your experience with obituary.
forget your age man and your marriage with 4 children , what is telling you is the truth, how many 55yrs old people has money in this country? and where is it writing mandatory that when you get to 55yrs old of age with wife and have 4 chidren you most be ok in this country? people like you are the one causing us all this pain we are going through in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Feb 2023 v Feb 2024: Prices Of Rice, Garri, Yam soar By Over 100% – NBS / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.