Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24777 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Adeolajude(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

You have been so poor all your life that you don't know that the energy to be a poor man for one day is the same energy a rich man will use after one year. Dead writter there is a wide difference between riding a choper and entering a car in a Nigerian road. Focus on feeding urself three quare meal for now..leave matter of rich to the rich

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Echoban: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I saw SanwoOlu update inspecting red line rail in Lagos yesterday afternoon, only for me to hear how just finished a meeting in Abuja again. The thing fess confuse me like how sad
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Parachoko: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!
Even though you have a right to your opinion

Let me ask you

How is Obi better than Tinubu? What did he do in Anambra that makes him stand out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.
Make una get things right this time because na the same language wey buhari used wey this man still carry come! But if he makes it this time, una don finish be that!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sukkot: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2022
where this nigga dey get all this energy ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by SOFTSKILL: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2022
post=115810629:

Kogi governor, Cross River and Kaduna missing grin

Go call them at home

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by etrouble: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

You think everyone is wretched like your family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
By November, Oyetola will cease to be governor grin
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by amaridigital(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022
post=115810629:

Kogi governor, Cross River and Kaduna missing grin

Then declare them as missing persons now. Maybe nyamiris will announce lost but found. Yeye people
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sukkot: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022
lol these apc pipo dey enoy life ooooo see as dem fresh.well enjoy it. you dont come out of it alive cheesy
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sukkot: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2022
my nigga umahi rocking that double monk strap shoe. this nigga got drip grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by OurSeun(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Millions of vibrant youth in support of BAT2023, in the whole geographical zone.

We don't abuse other candidates, we are focus and we don't see them as obstacles. The only obstacles before the emergence of ASIWAJU is now till Feb.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Oyetola still considers himself as a governor lmao
Sanwo olu as usual Tinubu errand boy
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ajanakuasla: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2022
At least for the first time Nigerians will have a visionary leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Durabest: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well
Over fitness.Same people who saia baba no strong are the same people monitoring his fitness thank God they are seeing the work of God. TINUBU HAS COME TO STAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Fellows74: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2022
How does a car perform after coming back from a routine maintenance?
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by trantayo: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu continues to move forward. You are closer to your miracle

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by mediclife1987(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

That's not strength but money talking...
Private jet things ..
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ayilara1(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

How will you compare Tinubu to ikpeazu and the likes - The worst set of governor ibos have.

The fact is Tinubu is one of the best politicians Nigeria have and the best in yorubaland. Apart from his health, he is the best candidate and I'm convinced about him and I'll vote him.

Tinubu maybe corrupt, every politician is. I prefer a working Nigerian refinery with Tinubu having 30% of the revenue, a working ajaokuta with 20% Tinubu's revenue other than a nothing.

Tinubu may swindle money but he will work, he did in lagos. He was innovative.

I swear to God, I have considered Obi many times and I see no reason to vote for him except that APC and PDP has failed let us try PDP pro - I won't vote because of that.

I came from a local town in Oyo state, I schooled in the north and I served in abia. All my life in Nigeria, I have never passed through a place I love like lagos and if every part of Nigeria is like lagos........

Peter Obi wants to industrialise Nigeria but he didn't industrialise anambra nor did he put in place successors to do it for him. Who is he decieving?

I'm not campaigning for tinubu but to me, he is the best. The next time I might be voting in Nigeria is probably when it's ZULUM time.

Peter Obi may not be corrupt but how do you think him not being corrupt will help Nigeria? Is buhari corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ufuosman(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2022
What will tinubu says in campaign ground
Buhari don scarta everything. Bad market for am
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nigerianization(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Gbajure:

Clearly u are not rich not fly around. Even the most luxurious private jet can't prevent jet lags and fatigues. Sitting down for hours in a meeting and then at a rally and fly back to Abuja is not a Joke. Only a super fit person can do these in a space of 12 hours!

A flight within Nigeria cannot give even a dying patient jet lag. How many minutes kwanu?

Maybe you do not also know that most private jets come with suites like hotels. Because I am a regular airline passenger, I know that flying within Nigeria cannot give me a jet lag.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

You would by Gods grace because u dnt abuse the aged ones and mock their health status.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
What will tinubu says in campaign ground
Buhari don scarta everything. Bad market for am

Calm down.Proper campaign will soon start.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by porka: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

Somebody that will go and recoup the "energy" lost in this one day exercise in France or Germany next week.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Oyetola still considers himself as a governor lmao
Sanwo olu as usual Tinubu errand boy

Errand boy that other governors copy and follows..

I can smell jealous and envy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ufuosman(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Calm down.Proper campaign will soon start.
yes I know bt with all what buhari as done to the nation, it will affect his campaign
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up
they are brain dead goats. these idiots ignore the fact that APC got 15m votes in the last election. where do they think the votes came from if APC has no supporters?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Simplythebest: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Hope u saw how the Ogun state governor was holding his hand to support him while he walk. Honestly Tinubu need to take care of his health. He has already Bleep up by pushing Osibanjo away that would have been his best decision but due to greed and selfishness made him not to think very well. Well i wish him all the best and his supporters
Bukayosakes:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.