Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24781 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by rollywise(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

The quest of a desperate old man with a dying wish to be president for the sole reason he has worked to earn it. He's not what Nigeria needs at this time. We need Peter Obi. Tinubu and Atiku are big risks to our nation's sanity right now
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Errand boy that other governors copy and follows..

I can smell jealous and envy.
jealousy for absolutely what reason? lmaoo
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by soojar(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

If it was still Osinbajo against Peter Obi someone like you would have still come here to say he is Tinubu's houseboy. No need for much epistle, you support Peter Obi, it's fine, some people support Tinubu, it's their choice while some also support Atiku, it's a democracy. The one who can pull the biggest crowd (by whatever means permissible) wins.

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by jargooflife912(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Did he replied?
Parachoko:
Even though you have a right to your opinion

Let me ask you

How is Obi better than Tinubu? What did he do in Anambra that makes him stand out?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Elidrisy20: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

forget about energy,na drugs Dem dey use, some dey even take cocaine
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by backtovillage: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Very sick.
A known fact.
But you are okay.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by malel1: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1560035434163494912?t=aqfTuCb0M6Evvn5aIO4vNw&s=19

This wasnt yesterday naaa , it's over 3weeks this meeting held.Poster stood deceiving people
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
yes I know bt with all what buhari as done to the nation, it will affect his campaign

Relatively, it will but am sure he already strategized his campaign pattern.. One of it is that he is never part of Buhari's administration..

That's more reason APC governors preferred him to Prof.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

Don't pray bad prayer for yourself.

What did he use energy to do?

Walk into a plane, sit down, get off, get into a car, get off, stand and talk, eat. Sit and talk.

Is that work?

Don't pray for Parkinson's disease because of daily stipend o.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Paxxcarl:
jealousy for absolutely what reason? lmaoo

Is what u already know..
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Vatsyayana: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

Their strength is gotten from the luxury of our commonwealth and patrimony.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Sheriman(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

When there is excess money in your account and more for you to loot why unlimited energy will not showcase
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by tochifk(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Who else notice that Tinubu never stands alone or walk alone, there re always people giving him support or staying for him to lean on them
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Mccullum: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

Go and campaign for your choice candidate and leave supporters of Tinubu on their lane,

what's wrong with you grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by amaridigital(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
What will tinubu says in campaign ground
Buhari don scarta everything. Bad market for am

Tinubu will tell Nigerian his plans and release a fantastic manifesto. He will tell Nigerians how he performed well in Lagos. He campaigned for APC, yes but he wasn't part of the government. He wasn't in any arm of government since APC took over. Tinubu will remind Nigerians of several news publications both online and offline where he was mocked, called used and dumped by Buhari, sidelined by the cabal etc. The internet remembers. People will vote for him based on his past performances as an administrator and a maker of men.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Mccullum: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2022
after4:
Will you stop behaving like a bot

Change line small nah

I no know Wetin make tinubu dey hire people like you sef

You're suffering from jealousy of Jagaban and in fear of his victory in 2023,

take heart hnn, Tinubu 2023 is a goal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ufuosman(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Relatively, it will but am sure he already strategized his campaign pattern.. One of it is that he is never part of Buhari's administration..

That's more reason APC governors preferred him to Prof.
Let's see. because baba promise alot and did nothing still take us backward
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well

Their problem is bitterness. Dem go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu don win already.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Jesusloveyou: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.
but idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist said he is sick.
but tinubu is more stronger than obituary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
Let's see. because baba promise alot and did nothing still take us backward

Yes, all politicians makes all kinds of promises...What makes them different is their track records..

Tinubu's track record makes him outstanding and special unlike the normal promises by politicians without a good record.

TINUBU IS TESTED AND TRUSTED

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Parachoko: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2022
jargooflife912:
Did he replied?
No he didn't
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2022
rollywise:

The quest of a deybyybymsperate old man with a dying wish to be president for the sole reashon he. i. km. has worked to earn it. Hyme's non. muju.. unymuimu.. u iyyyc i.. mnķmjmuubt whhkumnu h. hat Nigeria needs at thiuiiuuums time. uyn outside u duyujj need Peter Obi. Tinyubu and Atiku are big risks to our nation's sanity right now
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist has changed their mouth.
now you know tinubu is stronger than obituary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by okoolori(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:
The people supporting Tinubu are supporting only for two reasons....Religious and Tribal sentiments yet they will accuse Igbos of being tribal with Peter Obi.

Igbos can never be tribal when it comes to choosing presidents. Trust me if it was Okorocha or Okezie ikpeazu or supreme Court Governor, Igbos would rather vote for Atiku than any of those yours up there.

Or just imagine if it was Osibanjo against Peter Obi .... It would have been game over for Peter Obi but as it stands Peter Obi remains the only viable option.

If u had a firm and u are looking for someone to put in an administrative position, would u choose an agile smart man like Peter obi or would u choose an old sickly man like Tinubu?

THINK!!!

U try but this advert you are trying to do to sell to us your candidate... It ain't gonna work... Sorry... It's dead on arrival.... Practice what you preach.... Dey your dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by newnigerdelta00: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Princessogaraya:
God forbid bad thing

He will not rule Nigeria

And you and your generation including obi generation and obi slave's can't stop him from becoming the President
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by rollywise(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist has changed their mouth.
now you know tinubu is stronger than obituary

I can't reduce myself to your earth level. It's not about candidates this time but about Nigeria. Nigeria is stronger. If after Buhari you wish for another president like Tinubu then it's clear your problem is not ordinary. You need another 50 years of suffering to have your brain reset
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Jesusloveyou: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Sheriman:

When there is excess money in your account and more for you to loot why unlimited energy will not showcase
good, hope idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist will believe now that tinubu is stronger than obituary
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Jesusloveyou: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
rollywise:

I can't reduce myself to your earth level. It's not about candidates this time but about Nigeria. Nigeria is stronger. If after Buhari you wish for another president like Tinubu then it's clear your problem is not ordinary. You need another 50 years of suffering to have your brain reset
this is about Nigeria,
not about obituary or biafra
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ingocof(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2022
jeff1993:

THINK!!!

I'd rather choose a old sickly man with brain and ability to assemble the right people in right places just as he did in Lagos state bringing people from other states in order to get the possible best than to choose a man who has no antecedents as a governor but can only consult a mad man as his adviser.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Abdu81: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2022
backtovillage:

But you are okay.

Obi is.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Tk4all(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Ingocof:

I'd rather choose a old sickly man with brain and ability to assemble the right people in right places just as he did in Lagos state bringing people from other states in order to get the possible best than to choose a man who has no antecedents as a governor but can only consult a mad man as his adviser.

Wow! see mentality!

if i may ask, was he old and sick when he did all you mentioned in lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Modular Refineries Will Soon Take Off — FG / Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.