Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24778 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by frog12: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
i don tell you already. if you wan another buhari in power, go ahead.

Ingocof:

Your assumptions?
Mental illness yet he is meeting with people that matter both within local and international big guns?
Tell me another thing pls, especially another lie like Peter Peter Obi your boss.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by jeff1993: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
tricksters:
Tales by foolish Igbo.
Both men were gov for 8 years n Tinubu performed beta than Obi be it in education infrastructure security economy transport IGR health empowerment just name it.

..... I asked a question up there .... When u are done answering it then we can talk
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by otigbagba: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
I was against GEj in 2015 , a decision I now regret!
Tinubu would have been an option except for the horrible performance of the APC so far!

People, it is Peter Gregory Obi come 2023! He is the best on the ballot!
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ingocof(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
frog12:
i don tell you already. if you wan another buhari in power, go ahead.

That is your usual propaganda, it won't work, I want another Lagos state type of development since 1999 and not another Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
No doubt on his track record. I love his style of leadership. Working with everyone wen he was governor of Lagos state,he don't look state you came from and dats the type of person we need bt my fear with him is old and he cnt be active as he use to. His health challenge will affect him because the work is not easy

Anybody can have health issue irrespective of age..

The person you assumed to be healthy myt be battling with a terminal disease..

Ex speaker, Bankole was healthy and youthful but still bleeped up..

If you will agree with me, Tinubu was the most active aspirant before the primary and even now..
Despite his health issue, If he cud had his way to get APC ticket, i dnt think he wut be able to tackle Naija problem.

I think you also know that Buhari's health status is not the reason for his poor performance.

Presidency is not a factory or forest work but a mind and brain thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by rollywise(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
this is about Nigeria,
not about obituary or biafra

It could just be your obituary you know?
The victims of Owo attack were once victors of yesterday. I only wish fate will allow only those who support and bring in bad governance be the victims of it's aftermath outcome. I really pray so.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Cantonese: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Anybody can have health issue irrespective of age..

The person you assumed to be healthy myt be battling with a terminal disease..

Ex speaker, Bankole was healthy and youthful but still bleeped up..

If you will agree with me, Tinubu was the most active aspirant before the primary and even now..
Despite his health issue, If he cud had his way to get APC ticket, i dnt think he wut be able to tackle Naija problem.

I think you also know that Buhari's health status is not the reason for his poor performance.

Presidency is not a factory or forest work but a mind and brain thing.

“ I think you also know that Buhari's health status is not the reason for his poor performance.

Presidency is not a factory or forest work but a mind and brain thing.”

Without good health, how can one’s mind or brain function properly. In decision making, how can someone with severe health issues engage in critical thinking? When you have severe malaria or typhoid, how do you reason appropriately?

Please respond.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Mikedu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.
Stale
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by deeva2: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cantonese:

“ I think you also know that Buhari's health status is not the reason for his poor performance.

Presidency is not a factory or forest work but a mind and brain thing.”

Without good health, how can one’s mind or brain function properly. In decision making, how can someone with severe health issues engage in critical thinking? When you have severe malaria or typhoid, how do you reason appropriately?

Please respond.

Does someone who gives false analysis on national tv has health issue?

Does the under performing governors in your state/region have health issue?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Cantonese: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Does someone who gives false analysis on national tv has health issue?

Does the under performing governors in your state/region have health issue?

Sorry, but I cannot understand your English or what you are trying to express.

Can you be more explicit please?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Papichulostunne(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Perfectbeing shey u see the boy standing close to the master?
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sleemomymy: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
BAT. The master of grassroots politics.
While other are busy making noise, Baba dey arrange.
IN CITY BOY WE TRUST
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS TINUBU
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by kabasa24: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2022
nawao this man over fit ooo may God help him
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by okoolori(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Leave that one. They keep repeating one line over and over again.
Those of us that will vote Tinubu has made up our minds already.

I am for city boy coz I am city boy as well....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Gombe State Women (Pics) / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.