Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta (24779 Views)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Winters23: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by ChicagoBar(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Am with Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Pandev(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2022
zombiedients will still find a reason to cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Skty: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up

Yes na ..esp agbadooo
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Allashamu: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Until when majority of we northeners understands what poverty is,only then Nigeria will be great.
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Skty: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
ChicagoBar:
Am with Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu

City grand pa
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Allisgud: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerianization:

With a chopper and a private jet on standby as well as pick up luxury vehicles at every point, nowhere is far for the rich. Dangote went to China one time, spent five hours and left same day.

Tinubu doesn't need special grace for such trips and activities, except he travels long kilometers on Nigerian roads.
nawa o how long does it takes them to fly between states 30 to 50 minutes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by duduade: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Imagine whenever BAT calls them APC Governors most of them come running

Where Yahaya Bello sef
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by majamajic(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Few of them grin grin

Out of 20
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by sal1974: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

I know say na wetin u go chop make u de support Tinubu.
Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
You and i both know Tinubu isn't good enough for Nigeria.
He has no conviction.
All he wants is presidency.
We are no fools, and he has nothing to offer this country.

Kindly elucidate PO's plan since he his here to solve Nigerian's problem

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Skty: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2022
UselessBuharist:
I hope he is wearing diaper, we don’t want argument of whether or not it’s pee or poo

Chai gosh.....@pee or poo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by femiasaolu2014: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2022
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake."

Isaiah 54 vs 15 (KJ version)
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Gbajure(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerianization:

With a chopper and a private jet on standby as well as pick up luxury vehicles at every point, nowhere is far for the rich. Dangote went to China one time, spent five hours and left same day.

Tinubu doesn't need special grace for such trips and activities, except he travels long kilometers on Nigerian roads.

Clearly u are not rich not fly around. Even the most luxurious private jet can't prevent jet lags and fatigues. Sitting down for hours in a meeting and then at a rally and fly back to Abuja is not a Joke. Only a super fit person can do these in a space of 12 hours!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Allisgud: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2022
All of una go soon go see down one place after February,no money for u people to share again when obi took over

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Chi133(f): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

So anyone who supports or write about him is finding what to eat? Please, grow up

Yes of course,if not who in there right senses will vote for APC. Maybe till u become a victim of circumstances in this there regime that is when your eyes go clear. Lekki shooting who ordered that? I feel like cursing anyone supporting APC together with there families
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Kaa4(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerianization:

Correct. He is not trekking or going about on bumpy roads. I know of rich Bishop who was in two countries in single day!
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Segzy19: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Yet some imbeciles are mocking him that he is sick, singing no sense hand dey shake song.
If he is sick as they claim, where ehas he gotten that energy to be traveling and meeting people all over. He is the hardest working of all the candidates.
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

I hope I have this amount of energy when I am his age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by anonimi: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Where do these politicians get the strength from. He was in Abeokuta, addressed an impromptu rally yet had a meeting well into the night.

From steroids and trips abroad for regenerative treatment aka ogun ajidewe in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by michoim(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:

But some miscreants says he is dangerouly sick, and that " hand dey shake, leg dey shake ".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Starhearts: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

Don't worry, God fit provide for you from another source. Just put your trust in God.
He has no conviction.

Leave d guy alone continue ur support to D Peter OBITUARY...
D online presido

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ollygold(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Be reasonable and wise in your thinking

Tinubu doesn't need special grace for such trips and activities, except he travels long kilometers on Nigerian roads.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Starhearts: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2022
donaldking100:

He has no conviction.

Leave d guy alone continue ur support to D Peter OBITUARY...?
D online presido

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Yes

I'm 55 yrs old married with 4 children, supporting Tinubu even though I've never met him one on one. So, how does that mean that I'm supporting him bcoz of what I want to eat?

Probably you came up with this from your experience with obituary.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Starhearts: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Princessogaraya:
God forbid bad thing

He will not rule Nigeria

But no be OBITUARY go rule us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Starhearts: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Very sick.
A known fact.

Anoda pain ipob sighted

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Zetty177x: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2022
LoL... meeting for nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Ollygold(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2022
On your mandate we shall stand BAT
I'm 100% Batified

Our next president by God grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by FreeStuffsNG: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2022
Awesome!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Abujason: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2022
I hope OBJ spoke to him in the language he will understand
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by Bambam321(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2022
ab1x:

I thought they said that he is sick and not capable to rule Nigeria. I’m surprised as well
is he moving on foot ?
that him transiting one location to another via air is now seen as something worth praising , everyone knows dude has a bad health
Re: Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta by oghalebros(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2022
The way the Lagos State government is attaching himself to BAT is very funny.. The guy wants to forcefully make himself the FIRST SON of BAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Orubebe's Day / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.