Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43619 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Uspic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by IamMobisola(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
It was just this once. I deserve all that's thrown at me at this moment but for the records, I have NEVER cheated on my fiancee in the last two years we have been together, not for once. But then again, this means nothing after this one slip especially knowing fully well I was even getting married in days. I feel worse already okay. Let he who is without sin...

LMAO.
If the tables were turned and your fiance quotes you these bolded, hope you will be ready to forgive her gringrin

It is men like you that come online on social media to rant about their wives cheating on them or giving them bustard children.
Mtchww

8 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Alapojamesy: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kajaard:

I am telling you. One of the reasons I can never sleep with any lady without a condom. The risks far outweighs the few minutes of so called pleasure.
I believes she knew about the wedding per say . She just want to Mar things..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

grin

You're not helping matters!

grin
grin grin
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ofadaman(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol one rule, always have sex on your own terms never by emotions, that's what makes us different from animals.

Then again, you're being set up,and her mum is going along with it, she also knows that you are naive and won't have a mind of your own to decide ,hence they have decided to use you as a bait.

My advise is that you stand your ground and insist that you aren't responsible, even if it requires you to deny ever having sex with her ,do it.
The thing is ,if this goes out of hand you'd be left in a very bad position, one you'd lose your girl and you end up being the father of a bastard.

No one can force you to marry anyone based on pregnancy ,so insist.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Beautyblogger: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

You're very, very wicked and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ibechris2: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
pregnancy test positive 12 days after having sex?!?!?! what kind of pregnancy is that??!!? bro, the babe was either pregnant already and istrying to pin someone else's baby on you and/or she is NOT pregnant and just want to blackmail you into marrying her with this fake pregnancy story....either way, you will probably lose your gf in the same process, and hopefully that will be a great lesson for you to learn.

either way, you have shown the world that you cant be trusted, unfaithful, deceitful and lack control. what person in their right mind would want to marry someone like that?!?!

BTW if your girl goes to watch movies in a cozy setting with dudes, would you like that?!?!?

Do u know what u are saying.

Pregnancy test can show positive after 12days post ovulation period.

Don't make this guy feel the girl is lying,what if he is the liar here?

No be person wey first report matter dey win case.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by wunmi590(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
@lalasticlala, I want to create your awareness to something which has become a norm...

Anytime I make comment on a thread of on family thread, and it get to front page, I discovered that it always get deleted... It happen most especially if it's on first page of the thread, like this thread for example, my comment got deleted...

Is there any reason to that and I'm not sure since I became nairalander, I've ever breached any protocols...

Kindly help me look into it

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Helpout12345: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
When elders says "what kind of friendship can be between a tiger and a dog", children of nowadays will not understand. This is your case.
You went on a romantic outing with your "online female friend" when you are preparing for your wedding. Honestly you don't deserve that your wife. You are a cheater.

You have already entered the trap if truly "your online girlfriend" and her mother set you up.

You have to be firm with your "online girlfriend" and her family that you have someone to marry. When she delivers the baby, then you can confirm if you are truly the father.

As for your fiancee, come out clean to her and her family. But don't do it all alone by yourself. Open up to your family first. Then, elders in your family should help you brake the news to her family and seek forgiveness.

I pray your fiancee and her family forgives you.

And I hope you have learned your lesson and will not continue cheating on your wife after the marriage.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ekitimanalways(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Before you confess to your fiancée I will ask you to consider paternity testing. Paternity test(s) can be performed during a pregnancy. It is called non-invasive test. A non-invasive test in prenatal paternity test is the most accurate and safest way to establish paternity in unborn babies. It requires only blood samples from both parents of the unborn baby. The invasive tests used for prenatal test are amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS). You should visit your hospital and gather if it is equipped enough to carry out CVS test...
Chorionic villus sampling is usually done between weeks 11 and 14 of pregnancy — earlier than other prenatal diagnostic tests, such as amniocentesis. I wish you all the best, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by showafrica(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Look man....just tell you wife to be so she can make her decision to stay or go...
...tell the other girl and her mother too that you have a wedding a few weeks time....so that they dont just keep thinking you are an available marriage opportunity......

Geez what is wrong with some mothers.. so marriage to a man that doesnt want your daughter is the next thing because she's pregnant

But i have a strong feelimg mother and daughter wants to run you street..paternity fraud loading.....

Na hopeless mother be that...
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by dammywapes(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
baba you too sabi if a girl initiate meeting themselves then there is more to it. When guy even wan sex babe no forget your akonuche cos how babe go tell u to comot CD. This bros don enter ham.
oazeez1991:
@Op, na wa 4 u o.

If ur narration is the truth and u never minced word, then, chancing of u been set-up is on the high side.

Point to note: You guys have been friends for quiet some time, but she never suggested u guys meet or so not until recent. On a normal level, guys are the one that normally find ways of meeting someone who is distance apart by using cunning approach. Women on the other hand has a way of trying to protect their dignity or not want to appear cheap, hence, they wouldn't suggest a meet-up directly (you weren't dating afterall), instead, they would want to manipulate one into bringing up the idea of them coming over, but from ur narration, she was the one who brought up the idea of coming to meet u, using movie as an excuse, biko, that's a sign she probably had it all planned out. Another thing to note was her idea of also joining u to apologize after the do, imagine, someone who claimed ur use of condom was causing her pain, hence, wanting u to go raw, u need no soothsayer to tell u she got something up her sleeve. Also, her idea of buying time before dropping the bombshell, reek of calculative move. She probably knew what she was doing all along. A lady u had carnal knowledge of wouldn't just let u be, but would try manipulate u to think she was a saint and put blame of what happened to u. Her mentioned of u being the only guy she had sex with for that month in her mum's presence is also a testament that u aren't d only one doing the do with her which raise the chances of u not being responsible.

Blaming u now won't change a thing cos no need crying over spilt milk, but u betrayed if wife-to-be, and ur confusing and depressing state is part of what u'd pay for ur wrong.

Just follow d advice up there in getting to know d authenticity of u being the true ownership of the pregnancy, and while doing so, wouldn't be a party to getting ur wife-to-be inform yet about it, else, ur marriage might coming to an end even before it begin, regardless of whether or not u guys carry-on with it after d revelation. U will live to regret ever telling her (wife to be) at d moment. Wait until all evidence has been pointed to u that u are the rightful owner, cos chances her, u might not be, but getting her (wife to be) inform already might be an act u would forever wish u never took.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by 07kjb: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
The girl u impregnated seems to be a good girl

You messed up already MARRY HER

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by frozen70(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I have made it clear to her mum, I have no intentions of marrying her daughter & we never for once even discussed US. We were simply just friends. Yes i know, sound so stupid of me, but that's just the truth. It just happened and I told the mother just that without mincing words. But she just kept saying BUT DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER YES OR NO? I felt terrible...

You have made your mind clear to them
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Oga go and take your responsibility and leave devil out of this. Just listening to your self. You watch movies together when your fiancee is not around!! You need slaps
I do not blame the devil, I did this, I slept with her not the devil.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by 22o62021: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
She sees you as a weak man that's why she's playing you.

The baddest girl tried it on me
I did not even shake. She ran away with the pregnancy and later resurfaced after 5 months with the story of miscarriage.

I sympathized with her and story end.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by emerged01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
OP,relax yourself. Thank God,You did not killed anybody and you are not in the court of law waiting to be sentenced.
You are still in control of the situation but this time you need to act like a real man. O ma daju gan and take decision that will please you not anybody. This is clear set up from the lady if not she wont have informed her mother about the situation just like that. Forget that nonsense-," out of wedlock stuff". E don happen and na both of you commit. No let anybody threaten you into silly union.
Accept the pregnancy and forget the babe. I pray your wife to be understand and forgive you. She is the only victim now.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ashawopikin(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Congratulations bro grin
wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by keletex2000(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ask her when her last menstrual period was. We'd know from there. Even if she was ovulating and somehow got pregnant, that means she hasn't even missed her period, yet. A urine PT cannot even show positive, that early. The chances are very slim. Unless, she was pregnant before you slept with her.
... Looks like a set up.
2 questions: When was her last mensis and how many days cycle does she have?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ModCaller: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
You don't have to marry her. Don't marry anyone because of pregnancy
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by goodman5(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let that lady be ur baby mama, and go ahead with ur marriage, na 2022 be this

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by dammywapes(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
See hooking omo kna scope she n d mama dey use. Dem plan ham.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Tboymessiah(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Hope no be Taiwo, slim girl like dat wey dey go white garment church...her other name na Ewa?

If na she na my guy get the pregnancy no be u
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook...

Medical experts help me out here: Can a woman be two weeks pregnant?

Nevertheless, this looks like a setup and you're in for a long thing.

I hope the girl's name is not Franca because she pulled a similar one on me last year and could be trying to do the same with you too.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
fman:
Ok na now u remember say you love ur wife to be.
No try tell her!!!
It will break her down emotionally.
After all the whole trust she gave u..
The girl wey carry belle for u,
Wetin make you no give her postinor 2?
You where supposed to be careful as your marriage is close.
But you let your illiterate dick to ruin your plans.
I wouldn't advice you to abort the baby
Cos it's illegal...
Devil don use u shine!!!!
So you no know say pre-cum fit pregnant a lady?
Baba the thing don enter...
U see wetin one nightstand don cause u...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Show her your findings, she will confess the truth.
Thank me later
all this na west of time de girl don pin am on u an nothing can change dat, de should go an do remove it sharp sharp.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ajofiapero(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your intent was pure and genuine but you came prepared with enough condoms.

Yeye dey smell....�

6 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Harrykn: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
OP must be a well to do man and the 2years lady was waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike.
She’s pregnant and that’s what she wanted else she could have taken it out. Tell the mama say you wan marry September fess mek you hear wetin she go talk. Omor both ways I pray you find peace of mind and strength to round up this mess bro.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Coldfeets: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

This is a very cool nollywood script.

Make sure it gets to Zack Orji or Emeka Rollas

Don't let your talent go to waste just like that
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by holluwizzy: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Salute,

Expert.....

U have said nothing but the truth.

fman:
Ok na now u remember say you love ur wife to be.
No try tell her!!!
It will break her down emotionally.
After all the whole trust she gave u..
The girl wey carry belle for u,
Wetin make you no give her postinor 2?
You where supposed to be careful as your marriage is close.
But you let your illiterate dick to ruin your plans.
I wouldn't advice you to abort the baby
Cos it's illegal...
Devil don use u shine!!!!
So you no know say pre-cum fit pregnant a lady?
Baba the thing don enter...
U see wetin one nightstand don cause u...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Show her your findings, she will confess the truth.
Thank me later
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by gfelo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Guy u need to be a real man abt this, same happen to me I lost the love of my life, mine was my ex, while I was preparing for marriage, I had sex with my ex without condom, she got pregnant, my wife to be call off the wedding, I allow her to born the baby, but I never marry her.

The did has been done, u ve to open up to ur wife to be, if she is urs she will stay but is going to be very difficult for her to cope, let her take the decision, ur mistake will surely cost u.

And for this girl that set u up, if u are sure abt the pregnancy wait after her delivery if u don't love her never marry her, but take responsibility, after she delivered go for DNA test, the outcome determine ur next step.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by mozona(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by CrownLands(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
That's true!

WHITELIGHTER:
Awof dey purge belle....
How do men fall for the 101 basic women trap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.