Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43673 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by lovat(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I have made it clear to her mum, I have no intentions of marrying her daughter & we never for once even discussed US. We were simply just friends. Yes i know, sound so stupid of me, but that's just the truth. It just happened and I told the mother just that without mincing words. But she just kept saying BUT DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER YES OR NO? I felt terrible...
Fear not. The woman cannot force you to marry her daughter. You are not bound by any law to marry any lady you impregnate so stand up like a man and stop being a Sissy.

Now follow the ultrasound advice and start being bold with them. Even if you are the owner of the pregnancy, tell them you will NEVER marry the lady.

Brother nothing go happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by MrOON: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
kolamilan:
what are you saying mr no network?? Take a deep breath and read what the op wrote word for word. 3 month pregnant ko 2 years pikin ni.

Your reasoning is not yet mature to comprehend my comment dear. Read again in next ten years.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by nkwoemeka(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
You said I am responsible for your pregnancy, o no I am not responsible for your pregnancy, I only sex you once and you are not ovulating.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by emyreal1010(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bro we need to talk ,where exactly do live I mean what state /city because your story is similar to mine ,same 30th of July and same 17th of August

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by falcon01: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Bruh, listen carefully. Don't tell your wife to be anything until you have confirmed you are responsible for that pregnancy. The way the story is that's not your child even if she truly is pregnant.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ifuckmesi1mom: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hmm the mom know the truth but do you expect her to surpport u ?
The lady in question is already Preg . I guess the niggar responsible for it didnt accept it or perhaps its hook up thing.
Just like someone said they want to run u street.

I dont Bleep around but I Bleep... CHECK MY MONIKA.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ifuckmesi1mom: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
THE WANT TO RUN U STREET .

MY MONIKA SAYS IT ALL
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I repeat, it wasn't. I am not proud of what I did and I totally regret my actions. Yes, I did have sex with her and there was no reason I would deny that even to her mum was asked.

Since we are both adults here, this was what really happened.

Mid way into the movie, where Bella & Edward were kissing, she simply asked how those oyinbos kiss in movies without actually getting moved at all. I just answered, how can? with all the cameras and people behind the set? Then we talked about the kiss and kisses for a while, next thing she asked if kissing was that much of a thing for me and I said Nope. I joked about how professional I could be on set too if I was an actor. That it was just a kiss and their profession na, that I could even kiss her and not feel anything. She said lai_lai. The next thing, she got up and we kissed for about 3mins or so. I was just indifferent. That was when i should have been weary of the evil to happen.
Next thing, she was like she would get my weak point by force jokingly. The rest is history.

And as for the condoms, I am not denying the fact that me and my fiancee are sexually active, so I do have condoms at home. Though, we stopped having sex since we started the 6 months courtship couselling program the church.

It was totally not premeditated.
Which kind of nonsense is this? Why will you even allow someone other than your girlfriend kiss you, for as long as 3 minutes for that matter?? You are entirely to blame. Entirely!!!

Now belle don enter story your body don come down. Why do humans love to sacrifice their peace of mind on the altar of a few minutes of bodily pleasure? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by bekpo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
2011 i had almost a similar issue. I met this lady in Gwagwalada while boarding a vehicle 2 Abia state.

We got talking. She was 2 stop at Umuahia while i was 2 proceed 2 Akwa Ibom, she was almost all over me.

She alighted while i proceeded. She requested 4 my phone number and i reluctantly obliged. She will called every now n then and request we see. At a point, i stopped taking her calls 4 over a yr and 6 months.

I was in unibuja 4 a thing when i had a call. I picked, she was d one. She asked where i was, i told her with d hope that since i wasn't at home, nothing will make me take her home and or if she comes, i will just receive her wherever and discharged her. I never believed she was in Gwagwalada since where she stays Dutse Alhaji is very far frm my location and i bever believed she was in my location.

Few minutes afterwards, she was around. I took her opposite d law faculty where there's a good bar n restaurant. Entertained her there and after a while which i suppose she will announced her exit, she rather told me if i won't take her 2 my house.

We got home, something led 2 another we had sex and afterwards i regreated everybeat of it when she told me, she's not safe.

Ater like 2 months she called that she just returned frm d clinic with d mum and d test indicates shes 4 months pregnant. I was happy and send her money 2 register 4 antenatal. In d excitement, my friend we where together draw my attention 2 a thing when they retorted, if i know d pregnancy is mind, i shud b careful not 2 father some1 child. I was taken aback.

And suddenly realized that i slept with d lady with pregnancy. I became hesitant. Her allege mother and aunty started calling me. Even said d father had send her n d mother away frm home and they r stranded as a result of that.

I was seriously under immense pressure. I had 2 called her one night and asked her 2 tell me d truth, i promised 2 take her in n take k of her n d pregnancy but she must returned d child 2 d father afterwards, while we continue in our relationship.

She opened up and told me d whole truth. It was indeed a setup.

So b careful and make sure she run ultrasound scann, that will confirm when she actually took in. Ladies r now desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Tzar(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don’t beat yourself up because of a mistake!
What has been done cannot be undone.
1. DON’T MAKE THE ETERNAL MISTAKE OF MARRYING THE GIRL THAT WANTS TO USE PREGNANCY TO ENTRAP YOU!
2. Come clean to your fiancée. If she can, she will stay. If not, move on with your life. Everything has consequences. Man up and accept whatever the consequences of your mistake is.
3. Let the pregnant girl and her mother know that you will only take responsibility of the child ONLY after a DNA test is carried out in a reputable lab.
4 . If the child is yours, accept it, take care of it, BUT NEVER MARRY THE MOTHER WHO TRIED TO ENTRAP YOU.

JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Firmjudge(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is sad man!..

I really don't have anything else to offer or criticize you man, but to be praying for you my friend..

Do these things.
*Repent,
*Penitence, (Make sure your fiancee is there with an elder or Rev)
*The wedding will def be placed on hold.
*Wait for the baby for DNA.
*If the baby is yours take full responsibility.
* If the baby is not yours then you have another chance to do things right again.

May GOD have mercy on you Man.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by blissfulheart(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go for a pregnancy scan ,that will show u how old the pregnancy is and u can do ur calculations
Make sure u follow her, I repeat make sure u follow her
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by iamme1234(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your problem dey for your back oooooo
Carry me Dey go jehovah carry me dey go my husband Ouse.
Brother d lady don use another person pregnancy hook u Down
Because you seems capable a bit.

If you no come get sense at this point then
You are a mumu man n n n n
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
GboyegaD:

I thought you used to be nice. Did someone hack your account?
I'm nice but otito koro. One moment of carelessness can cost us plenty. The most annoying thing is the reason they even had sex in the first place is very stupid
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Zeinymira(f): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
See how the men rally round, giving him support while watering down the fact that OP is a cheater and a fornicator. Let the shoe be on the other foot....it will be he'll and brimstone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm nice but otito koro. One moment of carelessness can cost us plenty. The most annoying thing is the reason they even had sex in the first place is very stupid

True though.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by steve11215(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oga make her know you CAN’T marry her, the only challenge you have here is letting your wife to be know. Once she knows no more issue
Nor be force to marry na.
After the birth then do a paternity test
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by tafat: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omoh, this kind story dey weak body.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by zigzig: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Awof dey purge belle....
How do men fall for the 101 basic women trap?

Self control and high level discipline. Not easy though.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Blavas(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
MUMU DON WRITE AGAIN OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by GentlePEACE: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Guy, you are not responsible. A pregnancy test is only seen after a month pregnancy. No allow that babe carry another man pikin put for your head. Stand on your ground that you are not responsible. Which kind beg u dey beg her. See the date difference sef, she knew she was pregnant, that was why she rushed to your place, she had it all planned out, trust me.

Stand on your ground about it, when she realise u are head bent on not believing her, she will come to her senses. What nonsense.

You need to also carry your wife to be along, so she will fight the fight with you.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by AuroraB(f): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Tell the girl's mother 'Ma, I'm sorry your gonna be having the baby while with you' cos, forcing you to marry her daughter begs the question 'any familiarity before?'
And, she equally wants to marry you all of a sudden, pregnancy happened
E ko oshi lol
Take her for a scan, let the doctor make it clear to each party.
Don't tell your wife to be yet
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by callthefred: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
If your story is true, don't allow one Jezebel ruin you. Don't make the mistake of telling your babe. No one detects pregnancy in 12 days. Na lie. Anyways, I'll advice you let her and her mother know you're getting married. Don't ever marry out of pity or forced marriage.

You're human and mistakes don't define you. I can see you truly regretted your actions. A babe did same to me weeks ago and I just gave her a choice to choose. She knew you had problems with the condom when you swapped it and that was all she needed.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Emdebby2: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
How should we know if the pregnancy is yours or not when you didn't invite us during the act. You are yet to be married but you've started cheating on your future wife. Congratulations on your new fatherhood. It's either you marry two wives or you let one go.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by newoffer: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
My brother no be you get the belle . Na scheme wey babes dey do for guys wey don reach marriageable age. My experience was so real. Babe say make I do without protection, I said Mba. Few weeks later she removed the pregnancy. U get time dey go follow the mama dey talk. Tell her you will do DNA immediately after the birth and see her reaction. But why bring her to your apartment. You too do self. God save you from the mess u wanna bring upon yourself. This is a bad start for a promising marriage. How do you think your woman will see u as.
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by elantraceey(f): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
You're not responsible.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
as if you were a virgin before your foolish husband married you.
bastard

Justwise
Lalasticalala

This guy dey find my wahala o, Rule 2 Violation
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Bestrolland(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dont allow her to rawn ur marriage,u re nt responsible for d pregnacy,dnt accept it
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by newoffer: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Belle no mean say u go Marry her O. Don't fall for the trap. Pregnancy is key to marriage. Be bold and speak up. She knew u wanna get married bro. Stop knacking what u cannot keep at home
callthefred:
If your story is true, don't allow one Jezebel ruin you. Don't make the mistake of telling your babe. No one detects pregnancy in 12 days. Na lie. Anyways, I'll advice you let her and her mother know you're getting married. Don't ever marry out of pity or forced marriage.

You're human and mistakes don't define you. I can see you truly regretted your actions. A babe did same to me weeks ago and I just gave her a choice to choose. She knew you had problems with the condom when you swapped it and that was all she needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aderonke Sikirat Anifowose Missing After Observing Juma'at In Ikorodu Lagos / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.