Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43689 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Kronikuz: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lmao when them no wan admit their fvck up them go just say One thing dey always lead to another

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Antyxx: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I am very glad I voiced out. I feel much better getting this off my chest. Thanks to everyone.

Meeting with my family (my mum in person) to tell her first hand how I messed up. I think I have found enough strength to tell it all to her.
l
Pls this your story us sweet, make sure you keep us informed. I am entertained
You people should stop giving us half story,keep us updated. You can start a channel with this, youtube. I swear to God, you will have lots of followers. Just giving you business tactics

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by aloaye11: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
This kind issue is simple,tell her if she can swear in any shrine that u are responsible or if she can swear by a Bible placed on the burnet of a car then u will accept the pregnancy,my guy use juju swear u go see the truth, and please make them understand it's your only option of accepting the pregnancy.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Antyxx: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm nice but otito koro. One moment of carelessness can cost us plenty. The most annoying thing is the reason they even had sex in the first place is very stupid
Stupidest thing ever
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Antyxx: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kronikuz:
Lmao when them no wan admit their fvck up them go just say One thing dey always lead to another
I agree
It was one thung
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Hunkyimage(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
My advice, even though I suspect that this is a scam(not well-planned cos of the 12days interval and sudden involvement of the mother) go do the DNA Test(CVS test in particular) as soon as possible if you can afford it, don't wait for 9months to clarify this issue, conduct the test as soon as possible.

Make sure it is done at a neutral/random hospital where she and her mother doesn't know anybody there o.(To prevent tampering with the DNA tests or result)

Also during this period don't tell your wife-to-be anything until after the DNA result.

The earlier the better.

If you escape this one, I believe say you go lockup and face your wife-to-be except you be okpo-erong like my friend Austin then...

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by VirileNelly2420: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
fman:
Ok na now u remember say you love ur wife to be.
No try tell her!!!
It will break her down emotionally.
After all the whole trust she gave u..
The girl wey carry belle for u,
Wetin make you no give her postinor 2?
You where supposed to be careful as your marriage is close.
But you let your illiterate dick to ruin your plans.
I wouldn't advice you to abort the baby
Cos it's illegal...
Devil don use u shine!!!!
So you no know say pre-cum fit pregnant a lady?
Baba the thing don enter...
U see wetin one nightstand don cause u...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Show her your findings, she will confess the truth.
Thank me later
Oga, abi madam, e still no mean say na u get d Belle... Women can b promiscuous as dog, dey can meet more dan one guy a day. Esp ovulating ones, dey seem not to have enough of sex.

So, I think he doesn't conclude yet. Wait till d child is born, and run DNA. Better da way
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by RedpillAnalyst: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

She has a step dad. This is her mom's 3rd marriage not that it means anything or relates to what's at hand.

Finesse finesse.

Would you make a woman in her third marriage minister of family affairs if you were the president?

You are not dealing with people who are honorable, not that your have a honour badge yourself.

I would recommend you look at people's family dynamics before you deal with them.

Like I said, they see you look like a step dad and a good man who can raise other men's kids.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by sultan003(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

She is setting you up and you are falling for it..
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by chigo5(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
We are both adults, she's 27yrs and I am 33yrs.
is the girl in the north
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ozoono(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Those writing jamb 2023, question 11 spotted biology
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Last Month??
So,, before last month nkọ??
She is a hoe..
Meanwhile,, forget about the marriage with the love of your life. (At least for now)
She will get to know about this, and she won't be happy with you.
But for you to treat this matter, things has to get messy.
The bad guy you truly are will definitely have to come out.
If not, “they” will heap the nonsense girl into your life.
By “They”, I mean, both your people and her people.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Pepperunfwago: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

If you do the ultrasound which I think is the best thing to do please say the results I wanna know how this situation ends
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by REALretep(m): 2:30am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

She has a step dad. This is her mom's 3rd marriage not that it means anything or relates to what's at hand.
Ahhh
It means a whole lot especially if she is close
to her mum

Your village pipu don finally get you shaa cos you are inside a boiling soup.
Premarital sex is sinful and forbidden for certain reasons. You have learnt the hard way.

You need to go on your knees now and cry out to God for mercy and help. Only God can deliver you from the mess you are in. No amount of reasoning and logic can save you from the incoming disaster. Isolate yourself for some days and cry out to God. Add fasting to it too. Make sincere and heavy promises to God. If God wills, He will help you; though you will still not go unpunished for your sins

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by CHoccolaTE: 2:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Zeinymira:
See how the men rally round, giving him support while watering down the fact that OP is a cheater and a fornicator. Let the shoe be on the other foot....it will be he'll and brimstone

Honestly, if a woman wrote about "one thing led to another" when she was engaged to be married, they will gather this thread to insult every single Nigerian woman, the Op will not receive any kind of sympathy.

It's a sad world for women sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by AntiWailer: 3:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Of course u fckd up but who never fk up hands in the hair.

No one.

Insist on doing ur independent test and also declare that without DNA confirmation u won’t be involved beyond taking care of her medical bills if trully the test comes positive.

No plans of mother coming to see ur mother or any of such thrash.

Also be firm and stand ur ground to at even if DNA says it is urs, u av no plans for wedding but u will take 100% responsibilities for your child.

I suspect she was already pregnant and tried to pin it on u.

The whole activities that led to sex was well planned and orchestrated.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Poanan: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2022
fman:
No try tell her!!!
Cos it's illegal...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Thank me later

He is likely to be responsible. I dont think a scan will tell the age of foetus right away. Rather thw date of last period has a role to play when doing these calculations
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Poanan: 3:04am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.

Na u get that pickin most likely.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

It's possible. Especially if she's pregnant with twins or multiples.

@OP, she might be telling the truth. There's some early detector pregnancy tests that will show a positive result even 1-2 weeks after conception. You should have her do an ultrasound to get a more accurate result, though.

when a man have sex with a lady on 24th of June, how old do you think the pregnancy can be on August 20

one of my street guy is having the same doubt though with his girl, the babe way no pure, so he want to really know if he's the owner of that pregnancy

they had sex last on June 24th stroke 25th of June and she was suppose to see her period on July 7 before she ran a test, urine test on 13th of July and it came out positive though they're yet to go for ultrasound test

I'm just reading about the ultrasound test here, how many weeks do you think the pregnancy can be with this my explanation, your sincere response and explanation will be appreciated and from any experience medical experts
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by superCleanworks(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Telling her is a big problem I just have to say the truth, I'm thinking of going through her mother whom I have a very close relationship with or our counsellor? I can't take back what I have done but now I am cork sure I ain't responsible for the pregnancy.

You are sure you are not the owner but you still want to tell your woman? why? and you better talk firmly when talking to that scammer just incase they are recording your conversations (i bet they have been doing that)
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by wowcatty: 4:05am On Aug 20, 2022
This is how cheating can cost you so much.

First off, you have to tell your bride to be everything so she can help you. Hehehe you can lie that you don't know what came over you and blame juju for itgrin

The girl has either heard that you are getting married and decided to punish you for not informing her or she is really pregnant with someone else's baby and want to pass it to you, that is if the story is exactly how you put it.

Go and meet the girl's mother and tell her that the baby isn't yours, explain to her why it can't be yours and how you will need DNA to believe it. Let the mother know that you will take responsibility for the child if DNA says it's yours. Crank up the fire on it before they bamboozle you into accepting another man's responsibility.

Above all, keep your zipper up when you are already in a committed relationship.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by yusufmurry: 4:05am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Telling her is a big problem I just have to say the truth, I'm thinking of going through her mother whom I have a very close relationship with or our counsellor? I can't take back what I have done but now I am cork sure I ain't responsible for the pregnancy.

But what are you telling her, for when you have not carried out the tests suggested for to confirm that she is pregnant or you're responsible.

What if after these tests and it's obvious she not or you're not responsible? What do you tell your girl again?

See, the heart of girls are filled with wickedness especially on issues like this. Just see the kind of mother she has.

P.S: My friend was in this kind of issue, the girl planned it and perfected her plan to force my guy marry her against her proposed girl that their marriage had been planned few months away then.
He stood his ground.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2022
studentofTruth:

Not true. It's an obvious setup, and here's why:

No matter the menstrual period, menses start coming 14 days after ovulation. And it's after the period is missed (doesn't start on the expected day) that a woman becomes concerned about pregnancy — many women won't even bother until several days later to give room for normal body variation.

So, even if she ovulated on that 30th July, she wasn't supposed to expect her menses until 13th and could only get concerned by 14th (the whole of 13th must pass because it could have been by night) if she's that sensitive. If she ovulated on the 29th, there's a chance the egg has died by 30th because eggs last 12 hours (at most 24hrs) but even at that, she would be expecting the period on 12th and would only panic and go for test by the next day, 13th (the whole of 12th must have to pass because it could flow at any moment) if she's that concerned.

A test done on 12th shows it was a trap, and he walked into it.

At Op, the chances of being the father is low. Nobody does a random pregnancy test 13 days after sex.

you seems to be a medical expert, your analysis was straightforward and comprehensive

please help me look into this brother

a street friend though is well to do, him and his gf stay far away and you know this girls you can hardly trust them, my guy have trust issues perhaps because of their distance relationship

she came over, they had sex on 24th stroke 25th of June, she was suppose to see her next period on 7th of July, she didn't see it, she informed my guy about it, my guy was worried but the babe said she should calm down that it might be because of stress or sth, till on the 11th of July the period didn't show, so my guy force her to do x-test on the 13th of July, that urine test and it came out positive that she's pregnant though they're yet to go for ultrasound test

what's the possibility of him owning the pregnancy please?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Dozie32(m): 4:35am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I know how bad you feel brother, let me tell you something. You're not responsible for her pregnancy. Tell her that you will be going extra mile to go meet your spiritual director(babalawo) to know exactly if she's lying or not, that if she's actually lying, death awaits her.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ayoade001: 5:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Do this n confirm its yours before telling anyone.

I believe the girl found out you getting married n this is her way of getting your attention...

Wish u luck, that's all you need...

JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by armyofone(m): 5:26am On Aug 20, 2022
I hope your lady moves on. You are what men call harlots- could not resist temptation thrown at you for just a few days travel. Gisting, kissing and next you found your thing inside undecided

That's how it gets started - and then born babies up and down ruining Nigeria...filling all the hills, slopes and valley with children in and out of wedlock - just because they can't control Johnny.

Yeah, condom indeed! Hope you have learned a lesson that not every hornyness calls for shagging.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by sorextee(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Bro/sir/ma,
I wish you can break it down in simpler terms let me learn more.

undecided
fman:
No try tell her!!!
Cos it's illegal...
Thank me later
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Fake story as usual, if it's true congratulations in advance daddy twins
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by tunamenga(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

You see now why it is good to have some degree of madness. Even if you got her pregnant it's not a good reason for you to get married to her. You are showing too much empathy.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Geosystem(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Ishilove:

What next is... Take your friend to do the ultrasound as Romanoff has suggested, and if the date correlates with the day you tripped and fell into her vagina, then, young man, you are fvcked. Pun not intended.

Take responsibility, confess to your fiancee and just hope to God that she forgives you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone (although in this case you deserve to be flogged with fake Oraimo charger cord).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.