Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43692 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Scanty47(f): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oga carry am go shrine go swear, nah thenu go know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Abfinest007(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
If I use d word"simp" they will say I have started.most men don know when to shut a lady or should I use d word" off"

Wen she told u at first u should have shifted her her brain with d question who is responsible bcuz it obvious u are not d one.solution

1) trick her to a secret place collect her phone enter her WhatsApp, she must have told her bf she is pregnant 4 him
2) tell her mom ,u will only get married to her when u she might have given birth n u might have confirm if truly u are d owner of the baby
3) threaten her with juju bcuz nothing must come between u and ur swthrt.
4) look for her close friend and try to find out d true from them
5) threaten her with law soup lol infact d okra type that be will b adjourned countless times

Real men in d house have I spoken well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Coperop: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
So close to your wedding?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by stunning324: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stop lying to yourself that there’s no premonition from you before inviting het over to your place. We’re not kids. Na chop and run don hook you, as she dey smart pass you. Just carry your baby.�

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by grandstar(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi

I believe you're being set up. She deliberately wanted you to visit for amorous reasons.

Why not carry out a DNA test? It can be carried out on an unborn child. I suggest you start making arrangements.

If it proves to be yours, I suggest you don't marry her. You might end up seriously despising her. ( Read 2 Samuel's 12:1-15). Focus particularly on verse 15. I sense her action was borne out of jealousy or envy.

If it's not yours, confess to your fiance and beg her forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Go ahead with your marriage plans
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Mrkumareze(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
kiss OP, don't tell your wife to be, just keep it a secrete . Certain things makes you a man, infact there's no one without a sin.
Meanwhile, the pregnancy isn't yours.. you are probably doing well reason the girl n her mom wants to chain you.

In all you do, avoid women who's life circles around their mother, women brought up by single mother. A high percentage of them are toxic .

12 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Carlyboi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your situation is quite dicey dude,but the first and most important thing is for you to determine if you’re truly responsible for the pregnancy or not...

If it’s yours,take responsibility inform your family and your fiancée,let your fiancée decide if she can live with the realization and go on with the wedding,if it ain’t yours,thank your stars give this desperate babe a wide berth and totally cut off and still inform your wife-to-be of your indiscretion and ask for her understanding.

You need to go into your marriage with a clean slate and no baggage especially heavy ones like an undisclosed pregnancy or a hidden child!
May the force be with you bro!

5 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nonexisting: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na scam. She and her mother have plans to help you. If I were you, I'd say this; born the pikin give me make I go do DNA test and if you have any other plan apart from this, fucck you all.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by oazeez1991(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
@Op, na wa 4 u o.

If ur narration is the truth and u never minced word, then, chances of u been set-up is on the high side.

Point to note: You guys have been friends for quiet some time, but she never suggested u guys meet or so not until recent. On a normal level, guys are the one that normally find ways of meeting someone who is distance apart by using cunning approach. Women on the other hand has a way of trying to protect their dignity or not want to appear cheap, hence, they wouldn't suggest a meet-up directly (you weren't dating afterall), instead, they would want to manipulate one into bringing up the idea of them coming over, but from ur narration, she was the one who brought up the idea of coming to meet u, using movie as an excuse, biko, that's a sign she probably had it all planned out. Another thing to note was her idea of also joining u to apologize after the do, imagine, someone who claimed ur use of condom was causing her pain, hence, wanting u to go raw, u need no soothsayer to tell u she got something up her sleeve. Also, her idea of buying time before dropping the bombshell, reek of calculative move. She probably knew what she was doing all along. A lady u had carnal knowledge of wouldn't just let u be, but would try manipulate u to think she was a saint and put blame of what happened to u. Her mentioned of u being the only guy she had sex with for that month in her mum's presence is also a testament that u aren't d only one doing the do with her which raise the chances of u not being responsible.

Blaming u now won't change a thing cos no need crying over spilt milk, but u betrayed ur wife-to-be, and ur confusing and depressing state is part of what u'd pay for ur wrong.

Just follow d advice up there in getting to know d authenticity of u being the true ownership of the pregnancy, and while doing so, wouldn't be a party to getting ur wife-to-be inform yet about it, else, ur marriage might be coming to an end even before it begin, regardless of whether or not u guys carry-on with it after d revelation. U will live to regret ever telling her (wife to be) at d moment. Wait until all evidence has been pointed to u that u are the rightful owner, cos chances are, u might not be, but getting her (wife to be) inform already might be an act u would forever wish u never took.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Oga go and take your responsibility and leave devil out of this. Just listening to your self. You watch movies together when your fiancee is not around!! You need slaps

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Divay22(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
You're responsible cheesy
Make i just strike before i marry, now you don see the result..

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it now.. I'm very sure she won't even consider abortion.
So just wait until the baby is born, do DNA and take what ever happens as your fate.
For your fiancee, well you can tell her or just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Josephamstrong1:

Go ahead with your marriage plans
Quite difficult. I think I should break it to the lady's family I am getting married.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ikennablue(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
please I'll like to know the result of the ultrascan. I just hope the baby is not yours. People can be very wicked and manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by condralbedez: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by bilo1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
SET UP

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Alapojamesy: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
The babe they use you catch cruise..
One of the result of fornication..

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Oduduwa707: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022

Really? cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by lomprico(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

E resemble setup sha! This one her mama dey involved and dey push to see your mama.
How old is the lady?

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by spafu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

If you slept with her on the 30th of July and coincidentally she was ovulating, then on the 12th of August when the pregnancy test was conducted, she should be 4 weeks pregnant, and not two. Pregnancy is counted fom the last time she saw her mense which is two weeks before her ovulation.
So she may be pregnant,but definitely not for you.

11 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by paradiseVirgin: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
C0ck and bull story grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by iHateFraudsters: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Congratulations bro grin

grin

You're not helping matters!

grin
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by 07kjb: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Guy CANCEL YOUR MARRIAGE NEXT MONTH AND PREPARE TO MARRY THE GIRL YOU GOT PREGNANT

Take this advise

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Kajaard: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Alapojamesy:
The babe they use you catch cruise..
One of the result of fornication..

I am telling you. One of the reasons I can never sleep with any lady without a condom. The risks far outweighs the few minutes of so called pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
stunning324:
Stop lying to yourself that there’s no premonition from you before inviting het over to your place. We’re not kids. Na chop and run don hook you, as she dey smart pass you. Just carry your baby.�
The bolded isn't true. My regrets or guilt isn't that I'm getting married or got cut, I regretted from the moment the deed was done. Went as far as cutting off all communications with her which we both agreed upon. Honestly, how it happened that night remained a mystery to me cos it never, I repeat, never crossed my mind such a thing would happen. I even inform my fiancee I was having a friend over for the weekend (though I never mentioned the gender) so I wouldn't be bored during our causal chats.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by yyba: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
A girl attempt to that stupid scam on me , claiming she is 3days pregnant. And she was very serious, well las las i show her she meet a wrong guy to scam
MrBrownJay1:
pregnancy test positive 12 days after having sex?!?!?! what kind of pregnancy is that??!!? bro, the babe was either pregnant already and istrying to pin someone else's baby on you and/or she is NOT pregnant and just want to blackmail you into marrying her with this fake pregnancy story....either way, you will probably lose your gf in the same process, and hopefully that will be a great lesson for you to learn.

either way, you have shown the world that you cant be trusted, unfaithful, deceitful and lack control. what person in their right mind would want to marry someone like that?!?!

BTW if your girl goes to watch movies in a cozy setting with dudes, would you like that?!?!?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by 3ple9iner: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am not experienced with relationship but I'd suggest you tell them about your upcoming wedding or you can just type a document stating that after she gives birth and you find out the baby isn't yours, they would be jailed.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by emeraldlife: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Any guy who has a female friend is interested in her puna.

I have learnt to not to have female friends.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Emaprince: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
This OP is a good man honestly...thats why some of these women dey use am dey catch cruise.

The crime you committed is what our ladies do the most..so stop beating yourself up. Few weeks to wedding and still fucking another man. Ask yourself how most of the first born in this country doesn't belong to the husband.

That pregnancy doesn't belong to you. Stop being scared of any one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.