Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38898 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Vinemeka1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Well it depends on the individual,cos me I started with 40k per month as of 2015, bet it is not easy Sha ooooo, bet women are not even thinking of how to support the home this time,all they know is my husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Allisgud: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
if to say u dey work ur own money u will know the value of money,u are looking for a man to transfer ur burden on
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tfelicityk(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Be happy that he is bold to tell you he earns 100k...

If you know you are not industrious and you lack any enterprises skills. It is better you remain in your parents house so as they can be feeding and clothing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by edungene7: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
u might end up a baby mama if u don't change yr mindset
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by pegix(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

how much even dey ur entire account right now? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Silentmoni(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.
he is 40 and you're 41 and God help him he's even earning 100k you still get mind dey seek advice?.......make I no talk watin dey my mind Sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tfelicityk(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Smiling...
You wen marry her ni...
Tell her how much you are earning then...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Obidatti2023s(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

If your father and brothers are earning more than him then I can understand but if they aren’t Ogun kill you there!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by kologba: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
No need 4 marriage self na to look for idiot like this girl,brainwash am in to having babies out of wedlock then dump am her eye go clear...that time she go dey find anyman ...even though he na get work she go marry am...mumu make sure you loose that man that is earning. #100k

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kirkman: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin These days wey good men dey scarce and married men wan turn single na im aunty dey ask this question? It's all about planning together and commitment. If you feel you are way above his pay grade abeg leave him for someone on his same level that will cherish and appreciate him because this matter will later turn into very big fights between you two.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Obidatti2023s(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

If your father and brothers are earning more than him then I can understand but if they aren’t then stop asking this question

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by CheapHomes1: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What type of stupid question is this one? How much you de earn wey you de ask?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ELOGBO: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't go into marriage with poor mind set, marriage is far far above this your mindset of how much earning . Even the person with high pay may lost his job and income. Money is not the marriage
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Psalmistproject: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Look at the mumu question you people are asking.

No matter how much a man is making before marriage, he can fall to zero.

Your question should be what will you do when that happens? Run?

Find who you can manage both for richer or poorer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by riczy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

na why e go tay u, except u are earning!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Obidientful: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
How much is your worth as a woman?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by janejive(f): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yes marry him if you love him, things will improve. No condition is permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by alizma: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How much are you earning, let's start with what you are bringing to the table, abi you dey handicap?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Vinemeka1:
Well it depends on the individual,cos me I started with 40k per month as of 2015, bet it is not easy Sha ooooo, bet women are not even thinking of how to support the home this time,all they know is my husband.

A practical example. God bless you.
God will make it easy.

Some people are just talking as if they don't know how bad and damaged the economy is that salaries have remained static for years dashing a lot of hopes that have thought it would get better. Of course, I believe it will get better but how about waiting a bit until there's a glimpse of hope?

Thank you Sir.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by adekS1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
unfortunately this kind of lady might be dating someone who earns 60-70k yet confusing another person.

What are you bringing to the table too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Bayyajidda(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So you won't agree to marry such a man?

Ok.

She only being envious. Listen to her at your peril.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fitinwell: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

If the 100k income is Steady..
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by morinto: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

What are you contributing to your man?
Is people like you that make men to take woman as a sex tool. If u can't contribute to your man financially then you are useless to him

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
janejive:

Yes marry him if you love him, things will improve. No condition is permanent

Amen.
Thanks dear.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So you won't agree to marry such a man?

Ok.
If you really love him and he does to you as well, go ahead..Nature will always balance.

This ones telling you God forbid, most their parents no see that amount monthly o, but they are all grown cheesy

No particular income is enough if you have this mindset.

Challenges will always come.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by adekS1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I send that condolences back to you the sender in Jesus name.

Amen.
blessing you see ppl speaking in harsh tone are those telling you the truth if you mind the subtle abuse there.

The jennyclay advising you,u will be shock if in reality she is dating a guy that earn when below ur guy...
Women are women enemy
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Roozzaay(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Any man that wants to live a successful, fruitful and longer life shouldn't marry any useless girl that earns below what he's earning, you see this generation of that good for nothing gender (no apologies) are not getting into marriage for anything other than the financial gains, to them, there's nothing like love, commitment, sacrifice, tolerance or whatever. Any sensible man must resist the urge to date/wife those broke useless creatures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by brandsoncharlie: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

You have never worked in your life before to earn it, only on Naira land throwing tantrums.
When you start having a real job and not this social media type of job you will put your brain to good use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by EBEk101(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much are you earning?
What sought of nonsense advice is this ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by nellyzkid(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your comment baffles me how much was your dad earning when he got married to your mum?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Jnrprince1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?
she never answer help me ask her again
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Jnrprince1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.