Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? (340 Views)

My Maternal Aunty Is Making Advances At Me / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Meet Disabled Hairstylist With One Hand Who's Making People Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? by donestk(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Or should we assume they are exclusively taken

Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? by Tolexander: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Why do you wanna ask?
Why desperately seeking for something which is going to cause you a headache?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? by Demigod22: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2022
I don't ask such question, even my girls will be asking me why I don't get jealous? I just live the moment, at this point of my life, nothing surprise me again.

If she wants the relationship, she won't go with the other guy and if the other guy is better, she can go because I am not even ready for marriage yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? by WatchYourSix: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2022
donestk:
Or should we assume they are exclusively taken

Why ask whem they can just lie to you....
Just open Pandora's box yourself and see what you are looking for..
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Partner Who's Making Advances On Them? by Savedday: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Guy stop such question.

It is ur turn, swim as u like and leave the swimming pool for the next guy to swim him own.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The F**k Buddy Manual: An Ultimate Guide To Casual Relationships / Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.