Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Am About To Go Into Runs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Go Into Runs (5408 Views)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2022
My dear, go into runs. I always give women good advice, but they love to use it against me.

Some months ago, a young lady who made my curtains some years ago came to my house. She told me about all the financial challenges she's going through and how her dad has finally become irresponsible in her school issue and all that.

She threatened to start doing runs to raise money and I advised her not to. Two months later, she sent me a message that things are tough for her and I was the one who advised her not to do runs and now she has no money.

She billed me to help her with anything I have so that she can add up. I sent her some money.

Now, she's making it look as if I'm her boyfriend or I owe her for advising her not to do runs.

I have vowed to let women do whatever they want now because my good advice always comes back to hurt my pocket.

So, my dear, do your runs — it's your body.

13 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nwaotu10(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2022
fman:
Location plz!!
Make I patronize you
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Verifiedcheif: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Alright drop ur whatsapp number or phone number
Rosecum:
do u want 2 give me a call?

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by theblackrannger: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
What are your rates abeg?

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by pointblank247(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
hehe, NLders comments get as e be grin

OP, when i left school, i had no job at all, i was able to start POS business to manage my life, the man (an igbo man) who helped me secured the terminal defrauded me of 60k but no issue, i still did the business.
Then one day, i was robbed at gunpoint, scared that POS business is risky, i used the last of my money, borrowed more and bought Keke from another igbo man, he sold me a faulty keke that i had to sell it and pay of my debt, i was left with only 5k, i had to travel to the village to start afresh. Omo, it wasnt easy and i was not moving forward in life.

To cut the long story short, i began hawking moi-moi to make ends meet, yes o, a graduate with a 4point CGPA hawking moi-moi, no issue sha. time passed i endulged in other businesses and was able to make ends meet.
Today, i am living and when i look back, i was happy i didnt end up committing suicide or doing something illegal.

This part of ur life is a phase, people go through worse and still come back strong.

Oh, there was a time, i learned tailoring too just to have handwork

Life is a diçk, it will fvck u at some point
you almost sounded like you have something like a good advice to give but for your information, what you wrote is merely a very poor and badly vailed denigration of Igbo people. You more than anything else showed that you are more frustrated than the op you were trying to advise, now my own advice to you is to purge your self of hatred and myopia, otapiapia can also help you out

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Ogada Wit here, how much be short time

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Sweetvie: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Hmm... There's people looking for sale girl, pos girl y thinking of runs when there's other available options or u want quick money?
Wo life is like that up and down u got to face it... If you can't even overcome this small challenge how are you going to cope wit bigger business that comes with bigger challenge? Most business come with a challenge no one get rich without facing an obstacles Ok . How do you even start a business without any business mind sef?
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by abokikhalifa: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
Am rose,a young hardworking lady .My heart is heavy.am in delinma.i cant type much becoz i use button phone.i was duped my whole business money by a northern grain supplier.am left with nothing to care 4 my self and my family.i sold my andriod phone at a give away just 2 feed.am koboless and no cert to look 4 good job nor money 2 start business all over again.Am left with option of runs to surve.

I will patronize you if you are a very beautiful black skin girl with big bombom and average size boobs with a close to perfect body shape and no bad odor.
Make sure ur kitty isn't smelling.

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by CedarHoldings: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Leave them, they are among the people who thinks business is an easy avenue to make money, sometimes in business u won't make any gain other than loss, how will she cope then.
Sweetvie:
Hmm... There's people looking for sale girl, pos girl y thinking of runs when there's other available options or u want quick money?
Wo life is like that up and down u got to face it... If you can't even overcome this small challenge how are you going to cope wit bigger business that comes with bigger challenge? Most business come with a challenge no one get rich without facing an obstacles Ok . How do you even start a business without any business mind sef?

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Sweetvie: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Leave them, they are among the people who thinks business is an easy avenue to make money, sometimes in business u won't make any gain other than loss, how will she cope then.
like seriously. I laugh when most people say they're into business thinking it an easily way to make money the thing is are they ready for the loss.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by loulynx(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
if i dont get help monday i will drop my no 4 who ever dat can pay me

Send me a mail.. I can help with a million depends on what you wanna do with it

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by loulynx(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
Am rose,a young hardworking lady .My heart is heavy.am in delinma.i cant type much becoz i use button phone.i was duped my whole business money by a northern grain supplier.am left with nothing to care 4 my self and my family.i sold my andriod phone at a give away just 2 feed.am koboless and no cert to look 4 good job nor money 2 start business all over again.Am left with option of runs to surve.
That's only if you babe a good reason.. I will help you will a million

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by CedarHoldings: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
No mind them, sometimes i got frustrated about the thing called business, despite my line is in the area of service rendered (printing, documents work, graphic design, passport and photocopy)
Sweetvie:
like seriously. I laugh when most people say they're into business thinking it an easily way to make money the thing is are they ready for the loss.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by LINSAR: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:

Are you pretty?
Do you have a fat ass and a nice pair of boobs?

If yes, drop location and number.If you can do me well, I'll pay you well too.

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by STOICREALIST: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:

If you review you analogy up there, you will realize that most of it comes from bad decisions. If you feel people will dissuade you from going into “RUNS” please note that most men will not. I will not dissuade you either.

You can do it with proper objectives to get in and get out. Then use the proceeds for something more respectable. Successful men and women today will hardly say all the embarrassing things they went through.

One more thing I would love to add is that as men, nothing thrills us as when women say “damn it.. if the men can sleep around we too can sleep around”. We welcome it with open arms because it means more single girls, more wives of men, more daughters of men. The more women that are free and open to sleeping around, the more available and constant the pleasures of sex for men. The more the trophies on the shelves of men. Every woman slept with is a trophy for a man. Even though the men try hard to lie and pretend that it is not. A man feels a sense of accomplishment bedding any new woman. This feeling of satisfaction is one of the rewards that bring closure to the energy expended in chasing the woman.

My advise would be that you have another business at the back of your mind before you start, so that after working for a period, you are able to quit and start something legitimate. Besides you will not look young forever. More girls turn 18 every year. And they are usually available and exploratory from 16-26. This is statistical fact. By 30 most men would ask “if she was valuable why hasn’t a guy married her….she must have a problem”. So my advise is, get in, hustle, get out, set yourself up financially. And marry quickly if you want to.

So think and plan your moves wisely. Be wise. And go into RUNS temporarily. Because it isn’t something you can do with all the Porsh and Boujie into old age. Cash out and then lay low and pursue your new career or business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rosecum:
do u want 2 give me a call?

yes drop ur contact
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
DIS IS MY A.C DETAILS.ALERT ME AND DROP UR CONTACT.
Roseline
First bank
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by TheZeezle(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rosecum:
Roseline

She's a joker! Ashiere ni e

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Savedday: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
No be the only handwork wey 9ja girls get be that?

So, y are u telling us? Or U are using style to advertise here, right?

All the runs girl work wey u dey do since, u dey tell us?

9ja girls! They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by potland: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Savedday:
No be the only handwork wey 9ja girls get be that?

So, y are u telling us? Or U are using style to advertise here, right?

All the runs girl work wey u dey do since, u dey tell us?

9ja girls! They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

where i go see wife material?
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Michelle70(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
iLegendd:
My dear, go into runs. I always give women good advice, but they love to use it against me.

Some months ago, a young lady who made my curtains some years ago came to my house. She told me about all the financial challenges she's going through and how her dad has finally become irresponsible in her school issue and all that.

She threatened to start doing runs to raise money and I advised her not to. Two months later, she sent me a message that things are tough for her and I was the one who advised her not to do runs and now she has no money.

She billed me to help her with anything I have so that she can add up. I sent her some money.

Now, she's making it look as if I'm her boyfriend or I owe her for advising her not to do runs.

I have vowed to let women do whatever they want now because my good advice always comes back to hurt my pocket.

So, my dear, do your runs — it's your body.
She ask a question online and u could contribute positively or not.

Its not like she will make u her bf if u give her an honest advice
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:

She ask a question online and u could contribute positively or not.

Its not like she will make u her bf if u give her an honest advice
That account belongs to a man and yours belongs to a man too. You guys should stop all these wayward scamming lifestyle. It is your second account. Stop all these rubbish.

You kids think everyone who comments on Nairaland is a kid. Which sensible and genuine woman uses "Rose" "Cum" as a username? Most Nigerian scammers are really daft.

4 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Kronikuz: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
asainco:
How will u start olosho work with touch light phone? , when 99% of clients are online.. Seriously u no try oo..
LOL una dey even reply the bastard. How torchline phone wan even access internet browse come nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by imagrg(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bank Name?
I want to drop something in this account.
Rosecum:
Roseline
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
gaby:

Just go straight to the reason why you created this thread, please.
am in need of money 2 start life all ova again

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by imagrg(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na true oh.
This na scam..I swear, na one lazy youth dey behind am.
Kronikuz:
LOL una dey even reply the bastard. How torchline phone wan even access internet browse come nairaland grin
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
imagrg:
Bank Name? I want to drop something in this account.
first bank.thanks.am grateful
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
UrProguy:
Op your location please
egbeda lagos
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
loulynx:

Send me a mail.. I can help with a million depends on what you wanna do with it
.i will best make use of it in business.can i drop my a.c detail?
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by EIeyigidigan: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rosecum:
.i will best make use of it in business.can i drop my a.c detail?
put your picture, let me confirm I'm sending money to a lady.
I'll drop you 10k right now

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
i would hav upload it 4 u to see but as i wrote in d post dat am using small itel button phone dat has inbuilt opera dat i use to enta nairaland.i sold my andriod weeks ago.use my acct no 2 check if am a female or not.my name is dia
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by iLegendd(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
The format is simple. From the start, claim you're using a bad phone so that the people you want to scam won't ask for a video call. Use one of your female friend's account number that matches with your moniker.

My spirit keeps telling me a man is behind this. Since the man is possing as a woman, men will always send "him" something.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls of nowadays Oga Jabez comedy / Ladies Can You Keep A Relationship Under A Condition like this? [screenshot] / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.