Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Am About To Go Into Runs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Go Into Runs (5430 Views)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls On Tinder Into Runs? My Experience / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Cutehector:
Hello people, the op is not a female, and please that account doesnt belong to him/her.

Do not, i repeat do not fall victim of cheap scam.

may be ur among d guys i turned down in my dm.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Rosecum:
may be ur among d guys i turned down in my dm.
lmao.. You want me to expose that the account belongs to your grandma in udenu LGa and you are from enugu state? If i woze you
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by AncientGuy: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
loulynx:

That's only if you babe a good reason.. I will help you will a million
so you can't help those starving here, it's a woman you wanna help, sense is far from you.
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by hardon1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
We have heard all these stories before... This one na online begging wey just start the begging ministry new. All these petty yahoo boys

Please go and do you runs... We are waiting
Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by iLegendd(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
The baby boy, claiming to be Roseline, has deactivated. grin Hunger dey this land sha.

One of the guys abusing me on this thread is currently begging me for 2k.

You see, all these abuses, anger, and frustration most Nairalanders are expressing online is caused by hunger and suffering. #Fact.

I'm happy lazy Nigerians are suffering. They deserve it because most of them stayed at home and didn't turn up to vote for Jonathan or they turned up, but voted for APC.

Now na only beg beg dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Go Into Runs by papiilo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
iLegendd:
The baby boy, claiming to be Roseline, has deactivated. grin Hunger dey this land sha.

One of the guys abusing me on this thread is currently begging me for 2k.

You see, all these abuses, anger, and frustration most Nairalanders are expressing online is caused by hunger and suffering. #Fact.

I'm happy lazy Nigerians are suffering. They deserve it because most of them stayed at home and didn't turn up to vote for Jonathan or they turned up, but voted for APC.

Now na only beg beg dem sabi.

let me finish drinking my garri am coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email / Girls Can You Wash Your Boyfriend's Car? / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.