Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision (53289 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Adelexus0: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2022
What a painful loss. Definitely a better performance from AJ than in the first fight. Best of luck to AJ in his future endeavors

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Jagermeister(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I can't stand to see Usman loosing too..

Usman won't lose... Certainly not against Leon Edwards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Dajugba: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshua tried! However, if he had use his right hand more like he uses his left, he would have won Oleksandr Usyk .

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Kaycee54321(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
AJ was beaten like a transformer thief

cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by heisorla(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshua’s problem started from here exactly

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nwachacho: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Congrats to Usyk. AJ tried but couldn't do it on a second try.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by GambaOsaka: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
That Ukrainian boxer must have spent several years in a maximum prison to box like that. Omo he beat Joshua blue black indigo purple potopoto colour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Lastmessenger2: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
what next for joshua?
the day that Nigga visited and prostrated to bubu was the day that I know his career don get kleg. How can aj prostrate to Bubu? On what ground ? For suffering Nigerians or what?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Chatcham: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
This is strictly a business not a sport.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Bankerboy: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
See bad luck buhari go give this boy. . Nawa o 4u buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Ancestortinubu: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Ijebu village people don dey follow this one ever since he show home and prostrate to failure called nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by jrusky(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
what next for joshua?

Retirement.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Flamzey00(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2022
May God no lead us to person wey go beat hell out of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by wiseone28: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2022
I predicted it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Debroslink: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2022
After this event, it's been downhill for Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by fman(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
E pain me I no go lie
I swear die..

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ozoebuka1(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2022
He lost honorably... There's always an end to everything.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by baba4thegehs: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Dajugba:
Joshua tried! However, if he had use his right hand more like he uses his left, he would have won Oleksandr Usyk .

Absolutely! His punches are heavy, but he barely threw them. Usyk uses both hands and faster, Joshua could have won if he maintained his pace at round 9!

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Sanchez01: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Why won't they beat him? Dude isn't exactly a real boxer. His social media obsession is greater than anything. I doubt he trains and prepares for fights like he is supposed to. And the clown thinks he has a shot against someone like Tyson Fury.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Harmattan123(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:

A.nother

P.athetic

C.lown

He has already prostrated for failure grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ttmacoy: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2022
He actually fought a good fight, those body shots were on point and he landed more combination punches than the first fight. He hurt Usyk bad in the 9th round but Usyk is just special and stepped it up round 10-12 to win.

Aside Fury I don’t think any of the current heavyweight top guys can beat Usyk and even with Fury he has a chance but Fury is just so big and long.

david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Lastmessenger2: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Jack500:
I think it is high time Joshua retire, dude has paid his due, the tide is no longer in his favor.

He should retire, before destroying and shattering all his good records
he does not have record na. He has lost all his belt.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ttmacoy: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Let’s take it easy with the criticism, he fought better than the first fight and found a lot of success but Usyk is just so good.

Sanchez01:
Why won't they beat him? Dude isn't exactly a real boxer. His social media obsession is greater than anything. I doubt he trains and prepares for fights like he is supposed to. And the clown thinks he has a shot against someone like Tyson Fury.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Khaysee: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Nice you try
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Ayobeck(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ ur time has gone,u spend it wisely,keep it up bro.next page for another person
A plot of land for sale situated opposite owode estate near apata ibadan interested pple should message me on WhatsApp nos 08148316840
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by AlphaTaikun: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Oleksandr Usyk retains his IBF, WBA & WBO world heavyweight titles with another boxing masterclass - but Anthony Joshua deserves praise for his gutsy role in a great fight.

It was a split decision, with the scorecards reading: 113-115 115-113 116-112

#UsykJoshua2
When will a rematch take place? grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Austinbiggy(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Round 10-12, Joshua Bleep up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2022
So finally this yellowbar agege will not fight tyson furry or wilder They for Bury am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Enkidu70: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2022
I swear the minute this guy prostrated for Buhari I knew it's all over for him

Na that day im life spoil, and na that useless Femi Adesina mislead am

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by adioolayi(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Fresh boy Joshua go fight a war veteran Usyk....Person wey don carry gun, enter real life war zone grin grin grin..

Joshua sef grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by jimetagambo: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2022
GambaOsaka:
That Ukrainian boxer must have spent several years in a maximum prison to box like that. Omo he beat Joshua blue black indigo purple potopoto colour.
He transferred the anger of Putin's war on Joshua grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.