Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision (53268 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by sayso: 2:50am On Aug 21, 2022
E remain Tobi,if she like go see Buhari. That your defence go kpie.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by abbaashiru(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin
You be mumu walai grin grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
AJ was beaten like a transformer thief
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Vik7: 2:55am On Aug 21, 2022
GambaOsaka:
That Ukrainian boxer must have spent several years in a maximum prison to box like that. Omo he beat Joshua blue black indigo purple potopoto colour.

Am certain you didn't watch the fight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Sanchez01:
Why won't they beat him? Dude isn't exactly a real boxer. His social media obsession is greater than anything. I doubt he trains and prepares for fights like he is supposed to. And the clown thinks he has a shot against someone like Tyson Fury.

This is his biggest problem. He is not focused anymore, he should pick an easy fight, get one easy win and retire on a high note.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Jayjobs: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Chai Buhary see watin u do dis boy
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by sameks08(m): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2022
ifytrik:
God has a way of taking Nigerians to the top but village people also have a way of bringing them down to the bottom
I knew there wasn't a way AJ was gonna beat usyk in this match, AJ is no longer the AJ we used to know, he is now a shadow of himself, he is not fast at all and also very weak, he should just retire and save himself future embarrassment.
. Hopes you re not calling for vawullence
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Born2Breed(f): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Time up.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by FireUpNow(m): 3:15am On Aug 21, 2022
The moment AJ came to Nigerian to make fool of himself with politicians in Nigeria his downfall started. Those wicked demons. AJ should just quit now.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16am On Aug 21, 2022
SLOVFO:
Poor Joshua. I hope he is not going the way of the "Nigerian nightmare" ?
Na so the guy to fade into oblivion
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by 2tpick: 3:17am On Aug 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Job Seekers Allowance....or back to crime!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

Have you lived in australia before?
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Goalnaldo(m): 3:19am On Aug 21, 2022
GambaOsaka:
That Ukrainian boxer must have spent several years in a maximum prison to box like that. Omo he beat Joshua blue black indigo purple potopoto colour.
his country's fight with Russia is enough motivation. You can't lose at home and lose In ring.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by HBB1(m): 3:28am On Aug 21, 2022
hresso:
Joshua Se kini ni London O lule!
O se keji ni Saudi O lule!

O tun wa sunkun lori television..

Usyk is clearly better..

Bastard!
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Oza200: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2022
hresso:
Joshua Se kini ni London O lule!
O se keji ni Saudi O lule!

O tun wa sunkun lori television..

Usyk is clearly better..

This one is not "Emi lo kan" it's "Iwo lo kan!" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tareq1105: 3:45am On Aug 21, 2022
ifytrik:
God has a way of taking Nigerians to the top but village people also have a way of bringing them down to the bottom
I knew there wasn't a way AJ was gonna beat usyk in this match, AJ is no longer the AJ we used to know, he is now a shadow of himself, he is not fast at all and also very weak, he should just retire and save himself future embarrassment.

Why are you talking rubbish? Which embarrassment? What kind of person are you? We're talking about sports here and you're typing rubbish just bcoz you have data. Have you ever been involved or participate in any competitive sports before? Here's a split decision match and you're typing embarrassment. Embarrassment kill you there. Nonsense people all over, no word of lifting but discouragement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by BRATISLAVA: 4:10am On Aug 21, 2022
ifytrik:

From his after match rant, he deserves the loss.

Where is Samuel Peter?
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by YorubaSlur: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshua the hyped , I'm not surprised. He's not that great as you people think
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Navalsadiq(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Dj cuppy should allow this guy be.

Dude hasn't won a title in a while

Anyways you are still the champ
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Osax0: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Very good one from my guy Anthony Joshua na small smàll with time I go use defeat all my enemies no be mouth one on one is allowed I we defeat all that try to ridicule me be it anybody .
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Ogbuji800(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2022
This jushua don dey lose form oh
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I can't stand to see Usman loosing too..
Is it sure bet? I wan bet, advice me
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by lolu2019: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Is this the end of his career? No great champ looses games anyhow. Ask fury how he manage to do it.
Aj made a very big mistake the day he prostrate before bubu. Many Nigerians were not happy with him and I believe that bad luck from bubu has affected his energy
shut up and gettat.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2022
It surprised..
You went and familiarized with Buhari and dated that Stoopid cuppy.. why won't you loose focus..
Congratulations to usyk..
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Sanchez01: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2022
lecowas:

Why da fck are u so pained? Which clown u talking about? The one that just made $40m tonight right? cheesy
The terrible mindset of most Nigerians is shocking to me, I must confess. He made $40 tonight from the fight. How much would he pay in taxes? He is without any belt or title now. You think anyone would pay him $40 million again after today? I think you should spend some time away from Nairaland and see how boxers who fall off live and what becomes of them afterward.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Blazebond(m): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Usyk is a better fighter,A.J is a decent boxer but was never a great boxer to me,in the days of real heavyweight boxing,there is no way A.J would have ever become a champion talkless of been mentioned as a GREAT of boxing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Wetin be Nigerian own about that, e no dey represent Nigeria so nothing to worry about.....

If he had won,he is a Nigerian.As he had lost,he is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by SeunDAssLicker: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Overbloated Ego as a Yoruba man cost him his belt and record.

Na Wetin dey wait Tinubu be this come Feb.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Ever8090: 5:56am On Aug 21, 2022
This Joshua sef, na everybody dey beat am?...
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt
-

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by chinnyonwu(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2022
ehemwhy:
AJ gave it his best shot , I feel the results were not fair on him. His game plan was spot on ; bully Uysk and wear him out he did that ,just not well enough.

He has three potential opponents : Wilder, Joyce or Whyte .

Even Fury can't KO this Uysk

Aj is not finished

Sorry I attended a wedding yesterday and maybe I'm still drunk but did you say even Fury can't do whattttttttt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.