Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision (53291 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
achillesfoot:
Sanchez01 is the only moniker who described the real situation.. Joshua isn't a real boxer. Joshua's a mediocre .. He's British and has no business prostrating for a Nigerian president.. If you follow British boxers they only progress when you fight solely under the Queen, the moment you deviate, it all goes away.. Presently I don't see Joshua wining a third fight with Usyk. Don't even mention Wilder or Fury, those two will literally give him a good facial reconstruction surgery.

which third fight? beaten two times consecutively , even two consecutive defeats often affect trilogy agreement.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by IbileIfe: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt
Since he fork Cuppy grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by IbileIfe: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
lansile:
AJ and Usman both Olule!!!
Peter Obi is next.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Nigerians why are you like this? What is shameful about him losing to somebody he has won before? Common man, support your won. If he won you would praise him so don't shame your brother

has he won Usyk before?
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Idiko1: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
crazygod:
AJ picked the wrong time for a rematch. The western world will always be sympathetic to anything Ukraine now. Congratulations to Usyk.

The bolded brought me squarely in front of Chalsea-Tottenham match.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Communityelder(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Since wey this guy meet buhari I no say baba don contact spirit of failure. For any celebrity out there I advise you to stay away from anything concerning politics and politicians, focus on your fans and your career na your fans and your work towards your career made you what you are today no be politicians.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Yinkusgold: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
wink2015:
Usyk hide under the influence of his country ( Ukraine) being at war with Russia to delay the fight.

Usyk whose is not a trained military man went on to enlist to be fighting for Ukraine.

Usyk action was a deceptive cover up to wear down the fighting power of Joshua by using war as a secret weapon.

This aspect helped Usyk to defeat Joshua.

The fight did not take place as planned because of the Russian vs Ukraine war which is still going on.

The delayed and postponement of the boxing match dragged the tournament much longer.

This led to Anthony Joshua not being in good form due to the long wait.

Usyk that was supposed to fight Joshua kept on using the war as a diversionary tactics while he trained secretly.

I still give Anthony Joshua kudos for giving a superb performance even though he lost the match.

You are entitled to your opinion, so many celebrities fought for their country Ukraine in the war, did that stop AJ from training or focusing.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Yinkusgold: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
crazygod:
AJ picked the wrong time for a rematch. The western world will always be sympathetic to anything Ukraine now. Congratulations to Usyk.

Ukraine was knocked out of world cup play-off and even had a goal disallowed , give credit to a worthy champion, Oleksandr Usyk.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by abednezar: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Just like satanic-linked-Deontay Wilder's fate was doomed with any contending fighter who believes in the power of the Cross, Anthony Joshua's fate with any real fighter who believes in the power of the Cross was doomed the moment he started visiting African Shrine in Lagos.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by lecowas: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sanchez01:

The terrible mindset of most Nigerians is shocking to me, I must confess. He made $40 tonight from the fight. How much would he pay in taxes? He is without any belt or title now. You think anyone would pay him $40 million again after today? I think you should spend some time away from Nairaland and see how boxers who fall off live and what becomes of them afterward.

No u tell me how much he will pay in taxes. Lol A fight with Wilder or Usyk will still do crazy numbers.

I am the one to question ur mindset for calling someone making huge dough a clown, not the other way round . Joshua is a fckin legend.

All I see is hatred from u bro. Grow up and be a man
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Yinkusgold: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!
No be so everytime, ogbeni!
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Wwwq: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Again
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Harrynight(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
ifytrik:
God has a way of taking Nigerians to the top but village people also have a way of bringing them down to the bottom
I knew there wasn't a way AJ was gonna beat usyk in this match, AJ is no longer the AJ we used to know, he is now a shadow of himself, he is not fast at all and also very weak, he should just retire and save himself future embarrassment.

He should just retire

That guy is expected to earn about $75 million, plus the fight bonus (about $119 million because of sponsorships). And you advise him to retire, are you ok? shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Benchilwell:
receive sense for turning this to tribalism, Nairaland mod will not see u,but if someone insult u now,they will ban that person. I am surprise u are using d name (afonjapig) without been ban.
sango curse u there
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Ismus: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Benchilwell: 5:56am On Aug 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
sango curse u there
u are already d curse one, because ur heart is full with hatred. Bloody fool of d century
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Benchilwell:
u are already d curse one, because ur heart is full with hatred. Bloody fool of d century
Awolowo started the hatred �
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Benchilwell: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Awolowo started the hatred �
I am not even Yoruba for that matter, but Igbo but I am against pple like u that love everything tribalism.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Benchilwell:
I am not even Yoruba for that matter, but Igbo but I am against pple like u that love everything tribalism.
osu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.