Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision (53285 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by CheapHomes1: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
E pain me I no go lie

because you didn't want to accept reality before the fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by NwaNimo1(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
what next for joshua?

Job Seekers Allowance....or back to crime!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by rollandben(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Why Joshua self go allow President Buhari to touch his belt. Didnt he know say Buhari go befall the belt. I hope this would teach other Nigeria champion to exercise patience till buhari and his wahala cohort go remove their claws on Nigerians neck.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Damn!! Usyk is just too fast and quick. A true south paw.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by jimetagambo: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Job Seekers Allowance....or back to crime!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
With his millions of pounds. £30 million alone for this fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by sean079: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Aj was too slow, fighting as if he aint a real boxer, even he gat no followup punch to knock his opponent harder. Man was just fighting like tortoise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Protein0: 12:40am On Aug 21, 2022
ttmacoy:
Let’s take it easy with the criticism, he fought better than the first fight and found a lot of success but Usyk is just so good.

God bless you.
Great improvements. Infact, it was few finishing touches here and there that costed him this fight. He was more daring and with more stamina than the previous bout. However, no follow up on heavy jabs. Untapped long reach, over reliance on inaccurate upper cuts, deviation from game plan in the later rounds. He missed many KO opportunities but sha it's sports. The better guy won.

I just feel he tried more than this result.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Enkidu70: 12:40am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Oleksandr Usyk retains his IBF, WBA & WBO world heavyweight titles with another boxing masterclass - but Anthony Joshua deserves praise for his gutsy role in a great fight.

It was a split decision, with the scorecards reading: 113-115 115-113 116-112

#UsykJoshua2

Fair enough

AJ was a misguided fool, flying into Abuja and jinxing himself just to please a bunch of cursed thieves and hypocrites, all because of the trappings of power they had around them

The Spiritual.has always directed the physical, ever since the first day of creation. AJ bowed to a demonic, deceitful, bloodthirsty creature and he paid with his destiny

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ponyonm: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ's major weakness now is fear and unbelief. Even if he gets the best of trainers, if he doesn't let go of fear and doubt, he would keep having same results.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by dannex4adx(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I can't stand to see Usman loosing too..

Bad belle, God pass you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Festy4u(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2022
The minute AJ did that rubbish before that re-enforced failure of a president, his career took a retrogressive part! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by emerged01(m): 12:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Jack500:
I think it is high time Joshua retire, dude has paid his due, the tide is no longer in his favor.

He should retire, before destroying and shattering all his good records
Na his business o who record epp. He lost to usyk who is a skilful boxer. He still has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by HaryaorGirl(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Oleksandr Usyk retains his IBF, WBA & WBO world heavyweight titles with another boxing masterclass - but Anthony Joshua deserves praise for his gutsy role in a great fight.

It was a split decision, with the scorecards reading: 113-115 115-113 116-112

#UsykJoshua2

He forever remains my crush.

He will come back better.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Sanchez01: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2022
ttmacoy:
Let’s take it easy with the criticism, he fought better than the first fight and found a lot of success but Usyk is just so good.

History won't remember how he fought, only how he was beaten. Since his fight with Klitschko, he has gotten too relaxed and fell off. He was too concerned about losing his titles that he took on worn out boxers while running from Wilder and Fury. Complacency got the best of him.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by backbone503(m): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2022
At this point, I'd like to see AJ vs Wilder

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ASAPFERG1: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2022
If this one fight fury, na just untimely death straight angry

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Christian36: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.lown

This picture shows where the guy ended his career. He allowed evil men and women to touch his belt, occultists that parade themselves as leaders, some of them even took his glory that day. On top of that they still clapped on his destiny after taken his glory. This is a lesson to those that want to learn. Not everyone are happy towards your progress some are all there to mock you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Christian36: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.lown

This picture shows where the guy ended his career. He allowed evil men and women to touch his belt, occultists that parade themselves as leaders, some of them even took his glory that day. On top of that they still clapped on his destiny after taken his glory. This is a lesson to those that want to learn. Not everyone are happy towards your progress some are there to mock you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Obamaofusa: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt
lol grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by LegacyB: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2022
jimetagambo:

With his millions of pounds. £30 million alone for this fight grin
Don’t mind the fool . He is just the usual vengeful Nigerian who loves to court bad news.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Lamasta(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Anthony Joshua tun lule

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by thatigboman1: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2022
He don lose again
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by LogicnReason: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2022
For everyone saying AJ did not throw much follow up punches, doing so would have made him fatigue much faster, plus at that point you need to be careful when fighting someone as sleek as Usyk otherwise na ground you go see yourself. So his approach was the best.

Pls understand that AJ is not a natural boxer in terms of genetics. He built his skill through practice, but Usyk has it in his blood, so AJ has nothing to be ashamed of.

Left for me, I think his stock moved up tonight cos he fought better than the previous fight, and showed that he got Chin.

I want to see AJ vs Wilder

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by achillesfoot(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Sanchez01 is the only moniker who described the real situation.. Joshua isn't a real boxer. Joshua's a mediocre .. He's British and has no business prostrating for a Nigerian president.. If you follow British boxers they only progress when you fight solely under the Queen, the moment you deviate, it all goes away.. Presently I don't see Joshua wining a third fight with Usyk. Don't even mention Wilder or Fury, those two will literally give him a good facial reconstruction surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by LogicnReason: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ vs Wilder will sell more than Fury vs Usyk
backbone503:
At this point, I'd like to see AJ vs Wilder

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by moyosore32: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2022
No matter what happen to Aj I pray nothing happens to my kinni grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by lecowas: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Sanchez01:
Why won't they beat him? Dude isn't exactly a real boxer. His social media obsession is greater than anything. I doubt he trains and prepares for fights like he is supposed to. And the clown thinks he has a shot against someone like Tyson Fury.

Why da fck are u so pained? Which clown u talking about? The one that just made $40m tonight right? cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by smile11s(m): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Is this the end of his career? No great champ looses games anyhow. Ask fury how he manage to do it.
Aj made a very big mistake the day he prostrate before bubu. Many Nigerians were not happy with him and I believe that bad luck from bubu has affected his energy

I completely agree with you.

https://gist.am/question/anthony-joshua-lost-to-oleksandr-usyk-by-split-decision
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ehemwhy(m): 1:08am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ gave it his best shot , I feel the results were not fair on him. His game plan was spot on ; bully Uysk and wear him out he did that ,just not well enough.

He has three potential opponents : Wilder, Joyce or Whyte .

Even Fury can't KO this Uysk

Aj is not finished

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Doyou2019: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt

We kuku tell am for here. No associate with failures. E no hear. Na to go dey prostrate to the oppressors of the people him go dey do up and dan. Now see where it's landed him!

Make him go lick him wounds o jare.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by lecowas: 1:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Most of the guys commenting here doesn't know Jack abt boxing, most of them started watching boxing because of AJ. Now they are bashing him.

Now this will be his first real loss(twice to same person), I know abt Andy ruiz but ain't no loss cos he came back however he's still got more wins ahead. Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.