Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision (53286 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ufotunang: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Pls Permit me to blame BUHARI and APC for this undecided

... Buhari invited him to Aso rock and touched his belt and since that time Anthony Joshua has been losing
I said PLEASE OH embarassed
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ufotunang: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:

... Buhari invited him to aso Rock and Buhari touched his belt since then this is what have been happening to Anthony Joshua

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by ufotunang: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt

Do not worry when the incoming president Peter Obi lay hands on Anthony Joshua he will start winning again
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Evidenx(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
If you want to succeed in life avoid buhari's touch or anything that has to do with APC.

FAILURE HAS OVERTAKEN JOSHUA EVER SINCE BUHARI TOUCHED HIS BELT.

SEE PIC BELOW.

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Chopcy29: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I can't stand to see Usman loosing too..

Usman dey straighten him neck now tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by victorazy(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2022
ifytrik:
God has a way of taking Nigerians to the top but village people also have a way of bringing them down to the bottom
I knew there wasn't a way AJ was gonna beat usyk in this match, AJ is no longer the AJ we used to know, he is now a shadow of himself, he is not fast at all and also very weak, he should just retire and save himself future embarrassment.

AJ is never a good boxer. His speed is no no, so annoying.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by diggindeep: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I can't stand to see Usman loosing too..

I hope you're seated now?

Cos he lost too.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by BeanmanX(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
byrron:

Let's hope Usman gets a victory tonight.
Unfortunately he didn't,,,what a sad day,,,it is well.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by bizhop01: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
pyyxxaro:

No permission needed because the day Joshua association him self with buhari that was the beginning of his downfall
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Likinwee: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2022
We told him but he refused to listen. He was forming a good citizen of Nigeria, now them never leave? He went and bowed down before badluck personified.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by bewla(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Mhurfhy:
E pain me I no go lie
Two of our bro lose just like that in a night thank God we have the lady's to cheer up

U20

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by LOVEGINO(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Shame... He should just apply for bouncer work.
hahahaha. Haba na
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ and Usman both Olule!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tboymessiah(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
If he had won,he is a Nigerian.As he had lost,he is not a Nigerian.

NasoLifeBe!!!

When France won the world Cup, with Paul pogba on the pitch an immigrant from Guinea-Bissau here in Africa. Is it France or Guinea Bissau that won the cup.

AJ was an immigrant from Nigeria....
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by OsilaGama(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2022
david22uu:
That guy has been going backward since Buhari touched his belt

Let's hope for Usman

THE GUY NO GREE Bubu touch his belt

I HEARD KAMARU WAS ALSO SHOCKED
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
byrron:

Let's hope Usman gets a victory tonight.
Unfortunately , Usman also lost.

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by TheExclusive: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
crazygod:
AJ picked the wrong time for a rematch. The western world will always be sympathetic to anything Ukraine now. Congratulations to Usyk.
Yea. This is the truth.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

When France won the world Cup, with Paul pogba on the pitch an immigrant from Guinea-Bissau here in Africa. Is it France or Guinea Bissau that won the cup.

the two scenario were not the same , France was the one competing directly at the world cup, France vs Croatia while Anthony Joshua was not representing UK in olympic or any competition , a personal fight, that's why all try to associate with him, although i understand your point and i know he is a british citizen.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tboymessiah(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
yinkkus:

the two scenario were not the same , France was the one competing directly at the world cup, France vs Croatia while Anthony Joshua was not representing UK in olympic or any competition , a personal fight, that's why all try to associate with him, although i understand your point and i know he is a british citizen.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Do you know they sang British national Anthem before the fight start
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2022
TheExclusive:

Yea. This is the truth.

Ukraine got knocked out of the world cup play off and also had a goal disallowed (although deservedly ), kudos to Usyk he still did the job, a great fighter, a deserved champion.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Wetin be Nigerian own about that, e no dey represent Nigeria so nothing to worry about.....

The Shame go to Britain.

and when he was winning , we would like to connect to success and you feel we won't have a feeling for our son even if he is a uk citizen now?
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tboymessiah(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2022
yinkkus:

and when he was winning , we would like to connect to success and you feel we won't have a feeling for our son even if he is a uk citizen now?

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tboymessiah(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
yinkkus:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tayorshd2(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Usyk is a class act and very humble man,, on a different level to AJ with his boxing ability and ring craft..
AJ put in a better performance but was beaten by a superior boxer..
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Tboymessiah post=115910036]

NasoLifeBe!!!

Do you know they sang British national Anthem before the fight start[/quote

and we can't just pretend we don't know him now in his difficult time, when he was winning , he virtually moved from one location to another in Nigeria from Ijebu - Ode to Abuja e.t.c and we embraced each other, that's my point.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Do you know they sang British national Anthem before the fight start

and we can't just pretend we don't know him now in his difficult time, when he was winning , he virtually moved from one location to another in Nigeria from Ijebu - Ode to Abuja e.t.c and we embraced each other, that's my point.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

my point is against those who choose this time to say Nigeria has nothing to do with him, but welcomed him to their homes in Nigeria, that's hypocritical.
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by Tboymessiah(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2022
yinkkus:

my point is against those who choose this time to say Nigeria has nothing to do with him, but welcomed him to their homes in Nigeria, that's hypocritical.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Everyone is welcome to shit home
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by naijapikin2(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2022
He'll come back stronger.. am telling you
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by yinkkus: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

Everyone is welcome to shit home

you welcome him to your shit home and now that he is a shit , your shit home will now disconnect with him ,, lol , very funny , success has many brothers, failure is an orphan.
this life na wa ooo...
Re: Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision by GambaOsaka: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Vik7:

Am certain you didn't watch the fight

I watched from round 1 to 12.
Don't be sentimental here, that guy’s movements were perfect. AJ was just giving body punches like say na wrestling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies