Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61311 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Shaggyswang(f): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
I’m just saying a man should not have such mindset towards a relationship, it slows down his drive and zeal to pursue greatness. A man should have the mindset of succeeding solo but it won’t be bad if he finds his soulmate along the line to ride along with him. A man must first learn to survive alone but a woman must be dependent on a man because that’s where her submissive instincts is drawn from . Submission is a great part of what completes you as a woman
Love how you normalize mediocrity in women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Teymanhenry(f): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Avoid me if all you know how to do is Trouble
Says someone who called another person a lowlife. Ow, so you are a lady
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Teymanhenry:

Says someone who called another person a lowlife. Ow, so you are a lady
you’ll heal
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Teymanhenry(f): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
you’ll heal

I sympathize with you
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Teymanhenry:

I sympathize with you
Back off , real men don’t fight or look for trouble around. Be warned small boy
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Teymanhenry(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Back off , real men don’t fight or look for trouble around. Be warned small boy
Damn..whats your name honey? I like your guts
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Raychee:
Nobody's going to give you a breakdown because the wants, needs and unknown factors for every family is different. A family can survive on 100k or less monthly. Their standard of living might not be ideal to you but it doesn't mean it's not possible.
wisdom.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by ahmEenu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Boils down
Jflex07:
I know some married men earning below 100k and still coping with their spouse.. It all balls down to understanding and spending prudently.. This country is not easy especially when you don't belong among the elite.. There are very little jobs, and even the jobs that are available are underpaid.. Na God go help us for this country.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Gbagbuo247: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Yinkus057:

20% of 100k is 20k multiplied by 12 is 240k for rent annually.
Quarter bag of rice 7k
Beans 4k
Semo 6k
Yam flour 5k
Yam 5k
Use the remaining 13k to get some soup ingredient. Meanwhile u cannot finish all this food item in a month(family of 3) except u are a glutton. U can save 20k , then the remaining 20k for miscellaneous

Seems you are not living in the same Nigeria with us
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Em222: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MonthlySalary: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.