Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61184 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
I don't have multiple monikers please, don't know what you're talking about. undecided
And most of your previous posts have been erased.
You are always hiding and not truthful, you think you are smarter than everyone. Go check my very first post with this monika of mine
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Culer: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
You are always hiding and not truthful, you think you are smarter than everyone.
lol. Okay quote me with the name of the monikers, I'll completely be honest with you and tell if you're right or wrong...
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
lol. Okay quote me with the name of the monikers, I'll completely be honest with you and tell if you're right or wrong...

I have done that on the other thread
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Stop deceiving people here with false narratives about how 100k can be properly managed as if you don’t live in Nigeria. I hate living in self denial. Hit the nail for im head
Who short, na where he hand reach e take dey hang him clothes....

End of discussion.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.

Woman no Dey succeed without man for Una family?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Woman no Dey succeed without man for Una family?
Not the subject of discussion this time
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Sweetvie: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Most guys are not living their reality. I haven’t gotten any reasonable response so far yet they are so quick at throwing tantrums. I’m still waiting
Yeah, 100k is nothing now but family doesn't work relying on just the husband salary. If the husband putting down 50k for food stuff or any household stuff she should be supporting also wit 30 or 50k depending on her salary

5 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah, 100k is nothing now but family doesn't work relying on just the husband salary. If the husband putting down 50k for food stuff or any household stuff she should be supporting also wit 30 or 50k depending on her salary
Foodstuff is just one out of many family issues to sort out with money
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Mjshexy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Please do you live in Nigeria?
Yes ma'am i do and the reason why I'm telling u what reality out here in Nigeria is, the economy is sickly bad that people have had to cut down on daily expenses. I'm even tempted to ask if u actually do live in Nigeria because u don't seem to reason with what we are presently being faced with here sad
I always tell my fellow ladies to go out and look for a job and earn something for yourself, the era of depending on a man is gone, even men these days don't want liabilities as partners.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mjshexy:
Yes ma'am i do and the reason why I'm telling u what reality out here in Nigeria is, the economy is sickly bad that people have had to cut down on daily expenses. I'm even tempted to ask if u actually do live in Nigeria because u don't seem to reason with what we are presently being faced with here sad
I always tell my fellow ladies to go out and look for a job and earn something for yourself, the era of depending on a man is gone, even men these days don't want liabilities as partners.
Are there ladies out there not working for their money these days? What brought about this topic was when blessedmercy inquired from us if it’s a good idea to settle down with a man who earns 100k and she got bashed seriously. I felt we are living in denial when in reality we all know 100k is nothing considering the harsh conditions we are presently faced with
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Sweetvie: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Foodstuff is just one out of many family issues to sort out with money
Guy this is 2022 not 1980 both husband and wife bring something on the table now not only the husband unless you're rich. Yeah, we all have the way think sha coz my own is if my husband is putting down100k to uphold the family i should be supporting with 50 or same amount

12 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Guy this is 2022 not 1980 both husband and wife bring something on the table now not only the husband unless you're rich. Yeah, we all have the way think sha coz my own is if my husband is putting down100k to uphold the family i should be supporting with 50 or same amount
Would your husband also help out domestically? What are some of the supports you’ll be expecting from your husband in return?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Stillwhites(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.
How did you arrive here? I mean what is the bedrock of your judgement?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4
She's delicate, so use Oraimo cord. If na man you fit use 2 by 4

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Mjshexy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Are there ladies out there not working for their money these days? What brought about this topic was when blessedmercy inquired from us if it’s a good idea to settle down with a man who earns 100k and she got bashed seriously. I felt we are living in denial when in reality we all know 100k is nothing considering the harsh conditions we are presently faced with
Babe so many of our ladies don't want to do anything anymore, they want the fast life, the flashy life but don't want to work. We see some of our colleagues in bank leaving the job (not like they got a better job oh) and running after one man to foot their bills, u know these things babe let's be honest.
The fact that the economy is becoming harsher by the day isn't the fault of men who have been working hard for themselves to earn a living. These are hard times, if you are really interested in the relationship, both of you can make it work by contributing together and building your home.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:

She's delicate, so use Oraimo cord. If na man you fit use 2 by 4
I am immune to oraimo chord and it’s likes, I just left ijebu igbo.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by marlow1962(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Am surprised you didn’t answer the question he asked you but decided wave it aside. Common do you think the mindset will of a gal being a liability will make her go far in life?

He earns 100k, he brings 100k to the table( do you know what 100k will do in some peoples lives presently?). Now the question Again, what will you or the so called “ make it far in life” gal bring to the table?

Pls change your mentality, so as to prevent going to shilo again next year.

Being a female doesn’t mean you will always sleep and wake up in a bed of roses.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by DaInferno(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olalan:
Internet and fake living, you need to ask yourself how many people are gainfully employed in Nigeria? Majority of working class people earn below 100k monthly and yet marriages are conducted weekly.

If you like be waiting for a above 100k earner before starting a relationship......your eye go soon clear
like distilled water grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Donpenny(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
The world at large at the moment is facing economic crises though the level of your crisis depends on which part of the world you leave. Some people were born or some got married even during the time of the great depression, some during time of war and they never put their life on hold simply because of what is happening around them. They simply adapt and re-adjust to reality and keep leaving. The same goes to today's economic realities in our today's world. Why not bring something to the table to support that man after struggling to get that meagre salary and readjust your standard of leaving to cater of life necessity first instead flasy lifestyle, you can delay procreation or reduce total number of children to even one or two to maximise resources uses . All these are necessary for ladies because they are the one battling with biological clock

12 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Sweetvie: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Would your husband also help out domestically? What are some of the supports you’ll be expecting from your husband in return?
Seriously from my own knowledge no one is too big to do anything in marriage. Domestic stuff is not his work i can't be sitting down or watching movie and husband will be washing plates but there would be some occasion that he will have to do it. Husband can help in cooking even if he doesn't but he was there keeping my company that is also part of it. Actually I don't get the point you're trying to derived. Are you saying husband should be the only one financing the house and wife should not support? Full housewife? You know I can't sit down still without seeing close to a mill in my account every month not talking of been a full house
wife

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Seriously from my own knowledge no one is too big to do anything in marriage. Domestic stuff is not his work i can't be sitting down or watching movie and husband will be washing plates but there would be some occasion that he will have to do it. Husband can help in cooking even if he doesn't but he was there keeping my company that is also part of it. Actually I don't get the point you're trying to derived. Are you saying husband should be the only one financing the house and wife should not support? Full housewife? You know I can't sit down still without seeing close to a mill in my account every month not talking of been a full house
wife
Domestic stuff is not his work? Ok What makes you think taking part of the financial responsibility is your work? You mentioned Support and is the husband helping out domestically not a support? Personally I don’t like to see men doing domestic chores but i believe if you are in a marriage where you provide financially as a wife then there’s nothing equally wrong if the husband provides domestic support as well.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously? Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone . Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
undecided
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
undecided
Behave yourself �
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kaboninc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Domestic stuff is not his work? Ok What makes you think taking part of the financial responsibility is your work? You mentioned Support and is the husband helping out domestically not a support? Personally I don’t like to see men doing domestic chores but i believe if you are in a marriage where you provide financially as a wife then there’s nothing equally wrong if the husband provides domestic support as well.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kaboninc(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously? Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone . Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

Are you not the same blessedmercy, mercychen?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Sweetvie: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
That's the part where I said no one is too big for any work... Supporting my husband financially is not bcoz It's my responsibility but becoz I feel it's the right thing it's marriage for 2 not one. Imagining adding children to the responsibility... School fees and everything smiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Behave yourself �
Behave yourself Iyaebe,,,,, undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's the part where I said no one is too big for any work... Supporting my husband financially is not bcoz It's my responsibility but becoz I feel it's the right thing it's marriage for 2 not one. Imagining adding children to the responsibility... School fees and everything smiley
I’m ok with all your points but had problems where you said domestic stuff isn’t for a husband and it left me wondering if that’s not part of the support a relationship/marriage needs

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Not the subject of discussion this time

Can be, should be, why what a man earn, I think many women need to come abroad to learn partnership, they don too put pressure on men in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by LoudlyMouthed: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4
I hv something else here. Jst in case you're short of the necessary ingredients wink

He earns 100k monthly and her ungrateful dissatisfied and paranoid Pro-selfish self s here to rant rubbish WTF
Wot r our ladies lately turning into?

10 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Can be, should be, why what a man earn, I think many women need to come abroad to learn partnership, they don too put pressure on men in Nigeria.
Even the partnership does not favour men, men live with their women like a slave in the so called abroad or haven’t you read how abroad women now use divorce as an escape route from poverty.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MonthlySalary: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
No sir, my mom didn’t marry a man who will push her out there to hustle like a man to feed a man. My dad never turned my mother into a man but still she has her own money .
I currently earn a little over 80k. I want to start a relationship but I don't see it working out with a partner not engaged in a reasonable venture or employed.

It will be tough to cater for her and also her and also my self... You have to consider housing, feeding, medical bills and transportation at least una go dey go church once Ina while.

Also, I would love to start saving to build my own house or an extra source of income. That wont work out with a lady who has nothing doing.

But if the lady earns at least close to let's say 70 the marriage will be great irrespective of the challenges that come

17 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.