Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78472 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by eyinjuege: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

Na people like you get only mouth but no action..
Giving woman good sexual encounter isn't a function of how big your cucumber is or lasting for 2hours

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Mamijoh(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:
So you competitor is a vibrator...and so far it's winning undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Mamijoh(f): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yomit71:
Is she mourning while at it undecided
Are you expecting him to answer that question
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ViktorCash: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
it seems you are a one minute man grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ComeToJesus: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
OP didn't mention if there is tension between them at the moment or not.

However, if a human being prefers rubber to nature, then, it's a pointer to something more profound and since the Op seem to be reticent about the seemingly frosty relationship between them, they both need to talk and possibly see a therapist.

Importantly, I hope the Op is married to her. If they are just co-habiting, they should go and do the right thing- get married.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

YOU definitely don't satisfy her...

Ask her what you can do to satisfy her and if possible, you can use the vibrator on her.

No big deal at all.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by phemmyfour: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

Chai, she replaced you with a machine
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by snipernigga(m): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why do you pretend like you are sleeping, are you afraid to confront the vibrator or you are too shocked to do anything grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Mamijoh(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Send her packing she dey mad

If you were not performing the way she likes it
She would have suggested you buying her vibrators for assistance

She is a cheat send her home and let her people know she cheated on you with a machine
What kind of advise is that
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bisolanaomi(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why don't you sit her down and talk to her?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by biggie73(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

....It's a jagu. You should have made love to her after she climaxed. Next time go with the flow.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115926207][/quote]
Let peace reign
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by goodman5(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
[Omo wetin u deyvsmokequote author=Kollins11 post=115913448]In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men. [/quote]
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Funflipper: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

You messed up pretending not to know. Next time, reach out for the vibrator and help her with it and after making her reach orgasm, bang her real good to your satisfaction. She will never ever turn you down again.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Funflipper: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
snipernigga:
Why do you pretend like you are sleeping, are you afraid to confront the vibrator or you are too shocked to do anything grin grin grin

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Alawode01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Better you settle with her if you still need her as wife but the things will getting out of control,she just practicing prealtenative not let her get alternative before correction because that will very bad,of she can go to extend of doing such, avoiding your spirit,is very bad,act fast bro,if she gives a try another man that dangerous, luckily her the person may good than you.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Exceed15: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Get it else where. If you don't and u keep harbouring it you may explode someday and the effect could be devastating. Did I tell you to sit her down and have heart to heart discussion? No!
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by MindHacker9009(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Druss(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
If I were in your shoes, I would be having a conversation with her. That will decide the way forward,
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by 7arrows: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Talk to her about what u need to do to make her cum. U r obviously not hitting the spot she wants. If she teaches u what she likes then u will hit her good and make her happy. Do it with love otherwise she'll never tell u otherwise vibrators and her finger will be the solution then u will be irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by MindHacker9009(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funflipper:

You messed up pretending not to know. Next time, reach out for the vibrator and help her with it and after making her reach orgasm, bang her real good to your satisfaction. She will never ever turn you down again.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by MindHacker9009(m): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funflipper:

If the above does not work then go to plan B below:

Better you start to masturbate that way she will be the one to come and beg you to sleep with her

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by warriking(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.
guy how do I see you let's get some chilled bottle together �. These ladies can't kill us, they feel more pained when you ignore them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Dksmile: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Maybe you are 10secs man you can't satisfy her try and check yourself Mr grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Biletaste(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

CAN YOU INVESTIGATE AND BURN THE VIBRATOR AND BEHAVE AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED? TELL US THE RESULT IN ONE WEEK.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by 7arrows: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Send her packing she dey mad

If you were not performing the way she likes it
She would have suggested you buying her vibrators for assistance

She is a cheat send her home and let her people know she cheated on you with a machine

U r wrong, that's not the solution. Moat women do it themselves with the finger because they can't hide or get the vibrators to buy. So work on urself and ask her what she likes. Study her body and u will locate her spot. Trust me and thank me later.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Odebayo4010(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

What I pick from your words is: don't ever reject food,my question is that was it from his wife or outsiders?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Peskid147: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

tell her that you saw her using it and tell her what is your offence for her using an object. And also see a therapist cus that will be the best option.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Offpoint1: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

You did not eat 'her food " was it prepared with her money?

You can't be rejecting your own food.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Osanoghodua1: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let her know you're aware of the vibrator, it's time for heart to heart talk and later on, burn the vibrator with fire, go and sin no more. Some women can't be satisfied.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Sukkyy2010: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
So palava wahala inside marriage chai. I beg make i continue enjoying this single life oooo
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by SPAMBOX7: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Omo choke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.