Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? (3928 Views)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^
@Boyloaf
Guy Chill NA! Shuooo!!! shocked
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
Boyloaf:

@OP, u r very very stu.pid and childish! Gosh! Do u actually want to take a decisive decision concernin your relationship based on d responses so far? If yes, then i suggest u go for medical check up because u sure do need one! Furthermore, i knw u dnt like dis guy, hence, your bringin him out for public scruitiny. Dnt worry, d guy u will finanlly fall in love wit will also bring u out for public scruitiny as well! Olosi!

are you by any chance the guy the op is talking about? cheesy

horny4u:

I think the question the poster is asking is " how can a woman sift the shaft from the grain " as men are sharpening their skills too much this days and most Ladies are confused, They think the guy is for real yet he is lying.

So dear men tell us how to best do this, i am curious too

what do you want us to tell you that you haven't learnt before now?
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by lindabon: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
Boyloaf:

@OP, u r very very stu.pid and childish! Gosh! Do u actually want to take a decisive decision concernin your relationship based on d responses so far? If yes, then i suggest u go for medical check up because u sure do need one! Furthermore, i knw u dnt like dis guy, hence, your bringin him out for public scruitiny. Dnt worry, d guy u will finanlly fall in love wit will also bring u out for public scruitiny as well! Olosi!

i tink d guy kinda deserves the bashing sha.  undecided undecided undecided

i mean d rate at which most guys throw "i love u" in d air is rather appalling. those kind of guys deserve all d bashing in d world, cos 85% of the time, the love dey proclaim is neva genuine.

most girls will sleep wit a guy witout d guy needing to play with their emotions. and d time d girl will waste trying to find out if d guy is for real could have been used for some mutual s/h/agging.
so watz d point lying really
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by horny4u(f): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

are you by any chance the guy the op is talking about? cheesy

what do you want us to tell you that you haven't learnt before now?

I wonder o but many gals still need to hear it. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by deniyor: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2011
Is there a time limit on falling in love now? Its a possibility the guy is in love. You have been chatting regularly. He obviously likes you and has thought about you a lot. Of course that can be love to him.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2011
There are a huge difference in chatting with someone TO GET TO KNOW THEM IN [size=44pt]ALL[/size] areas and not just sexually. I know sex is a big part of any type of relationship unless it strictly platonic but EVERY TIME someone calls you for the first 1 hour they are talking about how they wants to suck your cock or toto?

Those with COMMON SENSE know what I am talking about.

If he was talking to her on A MASSIVE LEVEL then that would be different but ALL HE IS TALKING ABOUT is fucking ACCORDING TO THE OP.

Let' keep it real.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by george31(m): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2011
He thinks he just met a cream lady in an airplane and wants to be part of her life,
but he went totally through d wrong route,and since she was the originator of the conversation,
that gave him an easy access.

I think she should be his friend instead, that's if she can stand his low-esteem utterances,
then she can teach him to be blunt & honest wit a lady,

Better still how to approach a lady for a relationship or a fling,
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by deniyor: 1:33am On Aug 07, 2011
We fall in love at different rates with different people. It took me about 8 months to fall in love with my ex. I think it was more of an attraction that happened over time, and close friendship. We lasted a year.
With my current lady, it took me about two weeks. I just knew she was perfect for me. That feeling hasn't changed in three years.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by claremont(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2011
I simply don't understand why you ladies are saying it is impossible for a guy to fall in love with a girl within a month? I thought you ladies were formerly the chief proponents of the gospel of ''love at first sight''?! Yet when you see a supposedly genuine love like this one, you automatically start roaring like wounded lionesses that he wants to f-uck you. I just don't understand the psychology of Nigerian womex, they seem to have a unique style of thinking that sets them apart from ladies of other cultures.
A man says he loves you, you post on here that he just wants to f-uck you; a man refuses to tell you he loves you, you post on here that Nigerian men are just after sex and are not romantic. Which kain wahala bi dis one sef!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2011
My bad! Talking about fucking all the time and nothing else is TRUE LOVE.

MY BAD!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2011
I guess this a birth sickness in there head(s) WTF. My cousin was telling me the same thing few weeks ago regarding a guy she met doing her visit in Abuja just after 1week. . Smh
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2011
Boyloaf:

You know what? Shut your dirty trap. So what if I take a decision based on what other people have said so far? how is that some skin off your nose? The fact that your judgement about this issue might not be credible enough for me to seek some advice or insight in does not mean that other people on here are just as dumb as your self,  so please, take your nonsensical rant away from this post, you are only constituting nuisance here and complicating issues the more. SCRAM!!!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by deniyor: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2011
For me this is normal: I meet a lady. We talk and there is some form of chemistry. I get her number so I can continue the good works via txt.

If we txt regularly, I will regularly divert the story to se.xual matters. This is so that when the girl thinks of me, she thinks of me in se.xual terms too.

Hey, I do not want to be put in the girl's friends'corner For the many years I started using that strategy, no one has told me they see me as a friend or a close brother. The many years before then, I found it hard to seal deals cos we end up being close friends and can`t screw each other anymore.
I try to ignite her interests in my intimate ability.

Do I want the yansh the girl? hell ya! But it does not mean that`s all I want from her. I might want a relationship also. And a relationship does not just mean I want only constant sex body. I also want a partner for the future. For me, if a girl clicks with me in personality, the next check is to see if her `punnany`` clicks with my joystick.

Can I fall in love with her in a short time? It depends on her personality which I perceive from her txts and the little time we have spent together.
Yes there are lots of rotten eggs in the crate but it doesn`t mean there isn`t a good one. Be careful and be careful not to dismiss a good thing prematurely.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by dammytex: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2011
Nairaland sha with its diversification;
okay poster, tell us what you like about him. You've agreed to start a conversation with him, exchange numbers, gone out a dates (and others that you didn't tell us). In all of this, you must have liked somethings about him. Probably cute. If you've found them, let us know.
If you have told him what he likes to hear, appeared in what he likes to see, smiled to him in a way that lightens him and spends his money in ways he foolishly admires amongst others, why won't he like you?
You look good (God's blessing), you write/speak well (well read), you travel (possible good background) and you are kind enough to want to go on dates with him amongst others. For SOME men, this is enough reason for wanting you.
You alone can know your reasons for not wanting him but please don't come and humiliate him on NL. Its not fair.
We find love in strange places remember.
we (men) relish the idea of persistence. You are not a guy so you can't understand. Its feels great cuddling your woman in private atmosphere, smiling to yourself at the thought of the times you always hear her say No way!!!!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 07, 2011
@poster, i rilly dnt hav time for loosers like u! Postin on dis topic amounts to a total waiste of my 30.seconds. I'm still repeatin myself, na small pikin dey worry u. Dnt worry, just chill! By d time u hit 30 wit dis same character and no man is comin for ur hand in marriage, u will beg a drunkard to profess his love for u in less than 2 weeks. This is d major problems wit our girls, they play wit too many opportunities of settlin down because they r waitin to hook angel gabriel. Na ur time u dey waiste. Ok,,,go ahead
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by EuroMeko(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2011
@ OP, love wink your pic.

I met a Nigerian Girl in Nigeria and spent a total of 3 dates with her. She texts me that she loves me - WTF?

I've heard about love at first sight but jeez.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2011
dammytex:

Nairaland sha with its diversification;
okay poster, tell us what you like about him. You've agreed to start a conversation with him, exchange numbers, gone out a dates (and others that you didn't tell us). In all of this, you must have liked somethings about him. Probably cute. If you've found them, let us know.
If you have told him what he likes to hear, appeared in what he likes to see, smiled to him in a way that lightens him and spends his money in ways he foolishly admires amongst others, why won't he like you?
You look good (God's blessing), you write/speak well (well read), you travel (possible good background) and you are kind enough to want to go on dates with him amongst others. For SOME men, this is enough reason for wanting you.
You alone can know your reasons for not wanting him but please don't come and humiliate him on NL. Its not fair.
We find love in strange places remember.
we (men) relish the idea of persistence. You are not a guy so you can't understand. Its feels great cuddling your woman in private atmosphere, smiling to yourself at the thought of the times you always hear her say No way!!!!

Thank you very much for your amazing contribution. Okay, yes,  he is not entirely bad. In fact, he has not shown me or done to me anything that would make me tag him as hideous. I would admit that I realize that coming to bash him here on Nairaland which is something he has no knowledge about is not the best way to go about things. People might even see it as inhuman. Fault admitted! The annoying thing about this issue,  which originally made me to post this topic, which I (for some reason) forgot to write in the post, is that this man has four children and a wife in Ireland. and of course his premature confession of his love for me.

I dont know your gender,  but if you  were female (assuming you are not one) and a man with four children and a wife who you just met one month ago tells you that he wants you guys to be (in his words) "INTIMATE AND LOVERS",  what would be your reaction? What would cloud your train of thought at that point? I appreciate his sincerity after all if he had not told me he was married, there is no way I would know. But it is also perturbing to know that a married man with 4 kids is chasing my pants.

As for his good attributes he SEEMS TO BE caring and nice,  but those two alone dont cut it for me.

Boyloaf:

@poster, i rilly dnt hav time for loosers like u! Postin on dis topic amounts to a total waiste of my 30.seconds. I'm still repeatin myself, na small pikin dey worry u. Dnt worry, just chill! By d time u hit 30 wit dis same character and no man is comin for your hand in marriage, u will beg a drunkard to profess his love for u in less than 2 weeks. This is d major problems wit our girls, they play wit too many opportunities of settlin down because they r waitin to hook angel gabriel. Na your time u dey waiste. Ok,,,go ahead

As for you,  I sense you are frustrated by one thing or the other, hence you perceive me to be a loser when you are the actual one. You dont know my age so dont start talking about time wastage. Thanks for the go ahead. #OKBYE.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2011
EuroMeko:

@ OP, love wink your pic.

I met a Nigerian Girl in Nigeria and spent a total of 3 dates with her. She texts me that she loves me - WTF?

I've heard about love at first sight but jeez.
[/quote

Hahaha! thanks. grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2011
naijasexy:

@ Op whats up LOL
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2011
eghost247:

@ Op whats up LOL

lol, nuffin much. cool
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2011
naijasexy:

lol,  nuffin much.  cool
Good Hope Your Handling Mr Right Quite Well hehehehhe
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2011
loooool. He is not my Mr Right oo, But I think i am handling him quite well. cheesy
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2011
naijasexy:

loooool. He is not my Mr Right oo, But I think i am handling him quite well. cheesy
lol but tell me dont u think a guy can really sincerly fall for u in such a short time or does it have to be longer for it to be real love
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by freshng: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Bless
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2011
Well, it might be possible given different circumstances. But his idea of love is ridic to me. Can you fall for a girl after just three times of seeing her? (Be you reminded that he started calling me "love" sugar" and what not about one week after he met me) But he dropped the bombshell just yesterday though.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2011
naijasexy:

Well, it might be possible given different circumstances. But his idea of love is ridic to me. Can you fall for a girl after just three times of seeing her? (Be you reminded that he started calling me "love" sugar" and what not about one week after he met me) But he dropped the bombshell just yesterday though.
well u made your point just take things easy the only thing i want u to understand is that 1month 1year dont matter
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2011
^^noted. Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by ExceptionalAchievers(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2011
The GUY might truely be in love. @naijasexy(Cynthia) have you tried to know him and where he stays mayb ask him abt his families and what he does for a living ?and did u tell him u r not taken ? Try to ask him or simply put him to a test if you gat any feeling for him. just come up with any test ok, cos if I should give u an example u might not like it and am not ready to make you an enemy, U can add me on yahoo msger if u care with freeminded_guy@yahoo.com for friendly Jists !!! cheers!!! and I wish you the best in all you do. mmmwah !!!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
@naijasexy, next time learn to make a complete post the first time, sorry for attackin u. I'm a psychologist, with wateva u write here, i can detect your motive one time! Sowee dearie nor vex!. I tink D old man needs a medical check up not u. And as for d plenty insults, start apologisin sharp sharp b4 i vex!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
Boyloaf:

@naijasexy, next time learn to make a complete post the first time, sorry for attackin u. I'm a psychologist, with wateva u write here, i can detect your motive one time! Sowee dearie nor vex!. I tink D old man needs a medical check up not u. And as for d plenty insults, start apologisin sharp sharp b4 i vex!

hahahha, interesting. Im presently in the last stage of my Biology-Psychology degree also. Oya sorry for the plenty insults, But you started first naaa, lol
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
horny4u:

I wonder o but many gals still need to hear it. shocked shocked shocked

i am sure you know everything!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by dammytex: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
naijasexy:

Thank you very much for your amazing contribution. Okay, yes,  he is not entirely bad. In fact, he has not shown me or done to me anything that would make me tag him as hideous. I would admit that I realize that coming to bash him here on Nairaland which is something he has no knowledge about is not the best way to go about things. People might even see it as inhuman. Fault admitted! The annoying thing about this issue,  which originally made me to post this topic, which I (for some reason) forgot to write in the post, is that this man has four children and a wife in Ireland. and of course his premature confession of his love for me.

I dont know your gender,  but if you  were female (assuming you are not one) and a man with four children and a wife who you just met one month ago tells you that he wants you guys to be (in his words) "INTIMATE AND LOVERS",  what would be your reaction? What would cloud your train of thought at that point? I appreciate his sincerity after all if he had not told me he was married, there is no way I would know. But it is also perturbing to know that a married man with 4 kids is chasing my pants.

As for his good attributes he SEEMS TO BE caring and nice,  but those two alone dont cut it for me.

Wao. You didn't say this before now. The man na big THIEF, OLE, CARRY AM GO.
He's got 4 kids and wants to mess around a young traveller while protecting his own kids somewhere safe in Ireland.
When next you speak, please help me ask him what he'd do if a married man were to be sleeping with his young daughter now.

If we wants cheap s3x, he should try some peddlers.

But then, maybe its not his fault. He might have tried it with some students in the past in which he was successful. If he asks on a platonic level, then he shouldn't say he's in love.

And why is a married man and father of 4 interested in you, if he didn't find something alluring in you to make him ask. Please check yourself.

Of course I'm a guy (also got a pic)
Thanks for clarifying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls, People, Did I Just Disgraced Myself? / Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? / See The Prostitute That Killed Google Executive With Drugs. Pics + video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.