Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? (3857 Views)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

Pls do you mind keeping quiet.
Get a Life
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Okay, I am going to write on here the most recent message he sent to me.

"Hi Angel, I must confess this time that i love you so much, I have been waiting for this conviction in my heart, and I think I have now, because I feel something is missing inside of me if I do not get or hear a word from you in a day. Cynthia (my name), please do bear in mind that i love you so so much, I did not want to do this through text (the toasting  grin) but I can no longer fight these emotions and feeling that i have for you , bear in mind that you deserve more than this, and I am still going to make up to you, you capture a vital part of my life, and I am beginning to miss you each passing day. You are so precious to me, but I cannot explain what is so special about you, it it is humbleness, the sweet sexy voice, all of this I cannot place my heart on, but i want you to know that I am in love with you and please do not tell me NO. Because that will KILL me. After all said, I still love you,  please give me a chance,  WAITING FOR YOU WORD."

his intention might be genuine but he couldn't match his intention with his wrong choice of words.
then again - what does it matter if it's a month, 8 months, 6 yrs?

a guy can wait 10 yrs, screw your brains out and move on to the next project. women who use time to measure the seriousness of guys have either lost out on good men or have miscalculated thinking the longer the wait, the better man they have found.

going into any relationship poses it's risk. life is a risk!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by eghost247(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

his intention might be genuine but he couldn't match his intention with his wrong choice of words.
then again - what does it matter if it's a month, 8 months, 6 yrs.
a guy can wait 10 yrs, screw your brains out and move on to the next project. women who use time to measure the seriousness of guys have either lost out on good men or have miscalculated thinking the longer the wait, the better man they have found.

Thank Goodness some sensible post
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
I am sorry to post a biblical quote but damn yall! 

It is better to be wise and then be a fool.  You take a risk with all that you know and do not go in any tasks WITHOUT the discernment of the MOST HIGH (for those who believes) and all error of your ways will be reduced tremendously. 

Naijasexy,

I don't know what your spiritual endowments are but TRUST YOUR HEART.  If your heart is telling you HELL NAWL nine out of 10 times it is HELL NAWL. 

When it all boils down YOU ARE THE ONE WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES not Eghost and Coogar. Don't be no fool and why is this man talking about sex if he LOVES YOU? Think about it. He will get it anyway if you guys decides to get into a relationship so why TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE GOTDAMN TIME?

Take heed baby girl.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

then again - what does it matter if it's a month, 8 months, 6 yrs.

Thank you for your words. smiley But it is worth it to know that the man actually quality time pondering about what he really wants from the relationship. This person in question does not know me at all oo. If he knew me, or if we had spent considerable time together during this (one) month it would be a different story all together. Like I said, we have only had a face-to-face encounter just twice. Or does it mean that love just poured on him on one of those two occasions? Or is he trying to tell me that he actually fell in love with me over the phone( since that is our major way of communicating) ? If he can fall in love with me so spontaneously, it means he wont find it difficult falling in love with another (If I agree to date him that is!)
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

then again - what does it matter if it's a month, 8 months, 6 yrs?

He doesn't sound/type like an illiterate to me. The guy knows what he's doing and we all know what he's doing as well. Let's quit the BS abeg.

He doesn't mean well. (lol) His aim is BOOTY!

There's no crime in that. I don't have a problem with people wanting booty---that's their business. But at least be genuine/real about it. You don't have to hide under "love"<--- That idea is just so stu[i]pi[/i]d to me.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Thank you for your words. smiley But it is worth it to know that the man actually quality time pondering about what he really wants from the relationship. This person in question does not know me at all oo. If he knew me, or if we had spent considerable time together during this (one) month it would be a different story all together. Like I said, we have only had a face-to-face encounter just twice. Or does it mean that love just poured on him on one of those two occasions? Or is he trying to tell me that he actually fell in love with me over the phone( since that is our major way of communicating) ? If he can fall in love with me so spontaneously, it means he wont find it difficult falling in love with another (If I agree to date him that is!)

love can find any route. . . .
i know few couples who fell in love over the internet before they actually met and they are married today.
a man does not have to see you everyday for the next 3 years before he falls in love. i am not saying this man is definitely genuine but then he could be.

the issue of sex is immaterial. i don't see anything wrong in 2 adults discussing sex topics.
of course, the fact that he fell in love with you spontaneously does not mean he will fall for the next woman he finds. there's a certain chemistry or heart echoes when these rare events happen. he might not find a girl like you ever again before he dies.

the decision is left to you but don't judge him based on the fact that he says he loves you. judge him on other factors. distance, education, eloquence/fluency, achievements, his dreams, etc. if he now falls below your standard then this text of his can now be thrown into the equation.
in a nutshell, just follow your head and your heart

BABE!:

He doesn't sound/type like an illiterate to me. The guy knows what he's doing and we all know what he's doing as well. Let's quit the BS abeg.

He doesn't mean well. (lol) His aim is BOOTY!

There's no crime in that. I don't have a problem with people wanting booty---that's their business. But at least be genuine/real about it. You don't have to hide under "love"<--- That idea is just so stu[i]pi[/i]d to me.

babe, i dunno what he's doing and if you do - i hail thee. cheesy
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by violent(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
That idea is just so st[i]u[/i]pid to me.

If it sounds st[i]u[/i]pid , then it must be love! (just one of those things people say)

@OP

Let's not bullshyt about, you either like him or you don't!. . .If the former, it wouldn't have mattered to you if his intention was just the booty or not, if the latter, tell him in plain words to go find a mate somewhere else!. . .Leading the dude on in ways that would make him believe he might get something at the end of the day (booty or real relationship), just enough for you to get your highs and come laughing on a public forum is an act that's considered juvenile in so many ways.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ Unfortunately Men (especially African) think they are so clever and smart that they come under the pretense of "I love you" when the thing whey really want to do is s/h/agging. Anyway, thank God I am not gullible, coz if I were to go by the recharge cards this man sends to my phone every blessed day, I for don say yes te te. sad (lol)
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

^^^ Unfortunately Men (especially African) think they are so clever and smart that they come under the pretense of "I love you" when the thing whey really want to do is s/h/agging. Anyway, thank God I am not gullible, coz if I were to go by the recharge cards this man sends to my phone every blessed day, I for don say yes te te. sad (lol)

the plot thickens. . . .
so you gladly receive recharge cards from him and you expect him to do that cos he's related to santa claus?
hehe - naija babes do have them. cheesy
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Advocator: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
Maybe just maybe it is love at first (sight) er I mean month , @ OP.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
violent:

granny says--> "If it sounds st[i]u[/i]pid , then it must be love"!

@OP

Let's not bullshyt about, you either like him or you don't!. . .If the former, it wouldn't have mattered to you if his intention was just the booty or not, if the latter, tell him in plain words to go find a mate somewhere else!. . .Leading the dude on in ways that would make him believe he might get something at the end of the day (booty or real relationship), just enough for you to get your highs and come laughing on a public forum is an act that's considered juvenile in so many ways.

I know it very much sounds like I am leading him on. But the plain truth is that men dont like to hear the truth, the prefer to be lied to, and I cant decipher why! Okay, on the flight I told him I had a boyfriend (one thing led to another and we talked to that area). Even today, he still mentioned  that he was not oblivious of the fact that I had a boyfriend but that does not deter him. Please, what else can I say to that kind of person?

Let me even use this avenue to ask the guys here this question: Men, why is it that you guys dont like to hear the truth and prefer to hear lies? Una go dey chook your heads even when the chick talk say she no wan do? Hia!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by BABE3: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ Coogar. Your mouth sweet die. Chei! See correct misyans!  grin

@ Violent. Yh right.

naijasexy:

**Facepalm**
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by 9jafetish(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
haha to a nigerian man love=sex

if they are nice to you they are expecting u to give them something in return.

it`s pretty clear
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

the plot thickens. . . .
so you gladly receive recharge cards from him and you expect him to do that cos he's related to santa claus?
hehe - naija babes do have them. cheesy

Please oo oga coogar, what do you want me to do? I did not ask the guy to send me recharge  pins coz I can very well afford to get them on my dime. He refused to heed my words and still sends me recharge pins. Okay, please post your number so that I can forward them to you as he sends them. I use MTN by the way, you might wanna consider purchasing (an) MTN line. thanks.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Let me even use this avenue to ask the guys here this question: Men, why is it that you guys dont like to hear the truth and prefer to hear lies? Una go dey chook your heads even when the chick talk say she no wan do? Hia!

because 9 out of 10 babes say the same things you have said and they still end up bedded. men now know persistence pays as long as audience is granted.
in another 8 months, we will hear from a source you got pregnant for this dude.
na small by small. grin

BABE!:

@ Coogar. Your mouth sweet die. Chei! See correct misyans!  grin

i only spew the truth and nothing but the truth.

naijasexy:

Please oo oga coogar, what do you want me to do? I did not ask the guy to send me recharge  pins coz I can very well afford to get them on my dime. He refused to heed my words and still sends me recharge pins. Okay, please post your number so that I can forward them to you as he sends them. I use MTN by the way, you might wanna consider purchasing (an) MTN line. thanks.

i don't stay in lagos o.
tell him to send t-mobile(uk) vouchers to you and i will gladly receive them. grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

because 9 out of 10 babes say the same things you have said and they still end up bedded. men now know persistence pays as long as audience is granted.
na small by small. grin

i only spew the truth and nothing but the truth.

i don't stay in lagos o.
tell him to send t-mobile(uk) vouchers to you and i will gladly receive them. grin

Oh dear!!! This one na knockout o  grin grin. Abeg no kill pesin with laff jo.

@ OP - Let's be honest, by your own account here you are leading him on and of course dude interpretes that to mean a red light is now turning to amber and expects to eventually see green and finally tap your as/s  grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
na small by small.

Not that it is any of your business, but thank God you said 9/10. I would be that (one) girl remaining. Pregnant?? I laugh in Ishan. The chances of me getting pregnant for him are just as high as you getting pregnant for the dude in question. smiley
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

Not that it is any of your business, but thank God you said 9/10. I would be that (one) girl remaining. Pregnant?? I laugh in Ishan. The chances of me getting pregnant for him are just as high as you getting pregnant for the dude in question. smiley
***DIES*** lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

haha
i don't have a womb, you do.
the chances ain't the same.

sexkillz:

***DIES*** lipsrsealed grin grin

i will gladly pay for your yellow woven basket. grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
Of course I know you dont have a womb,my very reason for making that comment.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

i will gladly pay for your yellow woven basket. grin
Intel has it i'll die next week! Pls send the money A.S.A.P! I have to prepare for my Burial! I have to make sure no one uses a substandard Basket for me! grin grin grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexkillz:

Intel has it i'll die next week! Pls send the money A.S.A.P! I have to prepare for my Burial! I have to make sure no one uses a substandard Basket for me! grin grin grin

leave me your details. . . .
western union on it's way

secret question - sexkillz's time of death?
answer - next week.

naijasexy:

alright then. . . . .
good luck to you and your irish bloke!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by 9jafetish(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexkillz:

lol sexkillz your girlfriend will cry if she saw u say that
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
hmm my cousin met her husband in a similar fashion. I thought it was all a joke too, today they are happily married with a daughter. I think you're the one being immature here. If you dont feel the same way towards him there are ways of kindly telling him you dont think you want to be more than friends or ask him to take it slow. Lambasting him here achieves exactly what? Draws some attention to yourself?
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by 9jafetish(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
naijasexy:

if you want a nice nigerian man go for edo guys ,yes they are womenizers too,but they are more respectful than those yoruba men.as for yorubas you better watch out
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Cuddlemii: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
@op

Do you know its possible that he likes you a lot if not even love. You know in Canada, there are some province that you don't meet or connect with naijas or the naijas have already been taken by the pple dt arrived before you. I don't see anything in it, its not like he asked you to jump to bed with him. You guys would date, hang out, get to know each  other well. If you both feel each other then its all good. Life is about risk, if you spend the better half of your life assuming, you can throw away the one and later end up with the one beneath the one. How would you ever know the taste of the puddin if you u don't ,

I just checked out your pix, I don't think u should be bothered, if you were irritating to the sight, I would have told u to run away but even if he is not the one you would surely get a replacement so no biggy.

Don't mind people, do what you want and what you feel is right. Some babes are looking for that kind of meeting point, its kind of romantic wink

Just take baby steps, u wont have started a conversation if he wasn't making sense, u wont have gone to an eatery if he was not tight so we both know u r feeling the dude. U r just doing the ego thingy. You can also do the one leg in, one leg out thingy.
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by coogar: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
9jafetish:

if you want a nice nigerian man go for edo guys ,yes they are womenizers too,but they are more respectful than those yoruba men.as for yorubas you better watch out

Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
davidylan:

Lambasting him here achieves exactly what? Draws some attention to yourself?
It's a possibility too! grin grin grin

Cuddlemii:

@op
romantic wink

[size=14pt]Just take baby steps, u wont have started a conversation if he wasn't making sense, u wont have gone to an eatery of he is not tight so we both know u r feeling the dude.[/size] U r just doing the ego thingy. You can also do the one leg in, one leg out thingy.
You this girl! The only problem i have with you is that YOU TOO DEY TALK TRUE! MUST YOU EXPOSE HER? angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
leave me your details. . . .
western union on it's way

secret question - sexkillz's time of death?
answer - next week.
Agreed!!! Abeg When are you sending the MONEY DAMMIT?! angry grin grin
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by lindabon: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ poster
you've not seen anything. some of them will even tell u they love you the first day they chat via instant messaging, or drop love messages on social networks. one month was even too long dear. i tink dat most 9ja babes catch the fever, that's why d old habit has refused to die.

ok dat being said. i wont say that u cant fall in love wit someone instantly. it happens. but most enlightened people will rather allow the love to grow wit time, despite d fact that the feelings are already there. at that rate, they will also give the person they love time to grow fond of them, get attached to them and love them back. but the instant over flow of feeling is kinda immature and may rush the other person into falling in and later out of love.

but then after reading the text u said he sent u, i have to advice u to run run run.i just read d definition of a "con" from d message
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
@OP, u r very very stu.pid and childish! Gosh! Do u actually want to take a decisive decision concernin ur relationship based on d responses so far? If yes, then i suggest u go for medical check up because u sure do need one! Furthermore, i knw u dnt like dis guy, hence, ur bringin him out for public scruitiny. Dnt worry, d guy u will finanlly fall in love wit will also bring u out for public scruitiny as well! Olosi!
Re: Just One Month And He Claims He Loves Me? by horny4u(f): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
I think the question the poster is asking is " how can a woman sift the shaft from the grain " as men are sharpening their skills too much this days and most Ladies are confused, They think the guy is for real yet he is lying.

So dear men tell us how to best do this, i am curious too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) / Must Read My Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce. / What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.