Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Should I Scatter Their Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Scatter Their Marriage? (5167 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Rexymania(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Send it to the husband, screenshot his reply and send it to me. I will send some cash to your aza. Please � send it to him. I'm begging you... You're about to save a man from a dog called woman
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Op no de lie oh see the group http://www.m./298789021955338
No, this is the link aproko http://www./391329715775508/ na private group.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Orgasmgiver123 Emidior emidon11 come see vawulence

Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Wallade(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Let me share this with you.
A lady just got married on May this year. So the two couple posted their wedding pics on facebook till June. So there was a particular group named "Oko ati obo" which means"Dick and kitten" i was invited to join the group. I like the group because of their dirty and funny yoruba post, asking each member for s*x in a yoruba way. i joined the group. So i was surprise when i saw a post in that group made by the newly wedded lady, her post was"Toba fe dobo sms mi tio ba n gbeni oshogbo" which means"If you want to have s*x, sms me if you are leaving in oshogbo" people started asking for her number, she dropped it for them one after the other including her house address. I was like see the lady that just got married on may and she has started doing s*x giveaway on August the same year. I quickly send his husband friend request so i can explain what i've seen about her wife because i've already screenshot her post with the replies, na to send it for her husband remain.
Do u support me??

No, I will not support you on this move.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by MrColdsweat: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Get a job and learn to mind your business sad

May people never show you the pit in front of you and may you fall inside.

Asee
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Wallade:

No, I will not support you on this move.
Why?
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
A lady just got married on May this year. So the two couple posted their wedding pics on facebook till June. So there was a particular group named "Oko ati obo" which means"Dick and kitten" i was invited to join the group. I like the group because of their dirty and funny yoruba post, asking each member for s*x in a yoruba way. i joined the group. So i was surprise when i saw a post in that group made by the newly wedded lady, her post was"Toba fe dobo sms mi tio ba n gbeni oshogbo" which means"If you want to have s*x, sms me if you are leaving in oshogbo" people started asking for her number, she dropped it for them one after the other including her house address. I was like see the lady that just got married on may and she has started doing s*x giveaway on August the same year. I quickly send his husband friend request so i can explain what i've seen about her wife because i've already screenshot her post with the replies, na to send it for her husband remain.
Do u support me??
No oooooo don't do it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by 40fy: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Templee333:

what! Funke! HIV is reaaaal.

**Haha! Relax, dude!!
**I just wanna know how folks are runnin' things!!

Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Stargurl20(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2022
If the energy used in being nosy with other's people lives is used for yourself, you will not have time joining groups and asking silly questions. Mind your business.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Wallade(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Why?

Wetin concern you on the marriage.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by shortIGBOman: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
they must be igbos....

True talk cheesy grin
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
If the energy used in being nosy with other's people lives is used for yourself, you will not have time joining groups and asking silly questions. Mind your business.
Birds of a feather flock together, i won't blame you tho, you're already in your father's house.
Tueh!
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Stargurl20(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Birds of a feather flock together, i won't blame you tho, you're already in your father's house.
Tueh!
I know you will comment something like this, but the wise once said, " a dog that will lost, will never hear the hunter's whistle."
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Josbreed: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
A lady just got married on May this year. So the two couple posted their wedding pics on facebook till June. So there was a particular group named "Oko ati obo" which means"Dick and kitten" i was invited to join the group. I like the group because of their dirty and funny yoruba post, asking each member for s*x in a yoruba way. i joined the group. So i was surprise when i saw a post in that group made by the newly wedded lady, her post was"Toba fe dobo sms mi tio ba n gbeni oshogbo" which means"If you want to have s*x, sms me if you are leaving in oshogbo" people started asking for her number, she dropped it for them one after the other including her house address. I was like see the lady that just got married on may and she has started doing s*x giveaway on August the same year. I quickly send his husband [/b]friend request so i can explain what i've seen about [b]her wife because i've already screenshot her post with the replies, na to send it for her husband remain.
Do u support me??

Is the wife a man? And is the husband a eoman? I don't understand.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

I know you will comment something like this, but the wise once said, " a dog that will lost, will never hear the hunter's whistle."
So you still get mind to reply me? If you were to be the younger sister to that man and you found out that his wife is a slut, will you keep quiet? Try to use ur sense.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by zexy2030(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Tueh!
Post it here let's confirm.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Josbreed:

Is the wife a man? And is the husband a eoman? I don't understand.
kid, carry ur book and read.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
zexy2030:
Post it here let's confirm.
Confirm what? undecided
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Chaos14: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt better post screenshot before this people shoot you
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Hollybratt better post screenshot before this people shoot you
Make them go shoot dia grandparent, i go soon post am now.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Stargurl20(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
So you still get mind to reply me? If you were to be the younger sister to that man and you found out that his wife is a slut, will you keep quiet? Try to use ur sense.
How sure are you she's a sl*t?
I'm not in support of a cheat, but the energy u take carry person matter for head without even sure if she's the behind it is amazing.
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by EIeyigidigan: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not in support of a cheat, but the energy u take carry person matter for head without even sure if she's the behind it is amazing.
just shut up.
if na the man now you go open this gutter mouth of yours insult your papa

1 Like

Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by Hollybratt(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stargurl20:

Matter don finish for ground already, leave me o before i start ur own story too.
IRMC
Re: Should I Scatter Their Marriage? by culf: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Hollybratt:
oga, perfectly said o, you are absolutely right. God bless you in jesus name.

I being no wan comment but if you like yourself, don't follow that advice. Shey, she dey give people free pass, you can ask too.
Threatening her with it is blackmail and trust me, it changes everything, you fit jam more than you bargain for. Please, blackmail is never a good thing.
You can joking mock her, turn it to friendly gist and turn her to friend, you can still have it if its what you want instead of blackmail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Live A Better Life * / Should I Have Sex With My Fiancee's Elder Sister? / Who Is The Slut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.