Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84917 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by kumulus(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

_
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by kumulus(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

There was a time men tied wrappers and some wore robes. Time changes everything…..even your concerns will be change when the morrow comes.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2022
kumulus:

There was a time men tied wrappers and some wore robes. Time changes everything…..even your concerns will be change when the morrow comes.
Yeah, but with time these trends keeps getting worst! It's really something to worry about
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Toor.

Boya una go like to pick one. You cannot shame redpillers and condemn feminine men as you've done so.

There are plenty of compatible people in the real world to pick from sha. We'll all be fine in the end.

oh wow. nice. men should be men; men should also be egalitarian in thinking and in act... so basically, a man should see himself as being equal to other people of all kinds, which would kinda defeat the template of being a man? right. i think the logic is clear enough.
The only male feminists I have seen are either gay men, effeminate boy toys or straight men using the tag to collect free sex and other freebies.

I am not a feminist. I am an egalitarian as all people should be.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Masculinity is not toxicity. Alot of feminised folks out there. Its pains me though. Alpha shouldn't only reflect in relationships, it should be an all round thing

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:
I am an egalitarian as all people should be.

Yes, being an egalitarian, which would go contrary to the "women should be women; men should be men" idea you uphold, unless you don't quite understand what you are saying.

Different societies have different models for masculinity and femininity, and different people can choose to be ANYTHING they want, as long as it is not encroaching on others' rights.

So as an egalitarian that sees all people as equals, you SHOULD respect feminine men, masculine women, androgynous people, people who consider themselves nonbinaries and transgenders and acesexuals, African societies that exposes their private parts, India cultures that are not devaluing to human lives... that's the point. All are equal.

My point frankly is, I don't get why you are talking down on feminised men and calling feminism evil as the equalist that you are. I don't get at all.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Toor.

Boya una go like to pick one. You cannot shame redpillers and condemn feminine men as you've done so.

There are plenty of compatible people in the real world to pick from sha. We'll all be fine in the end.
Redpillars isn't the topic of consideration here, it is all about been an Alpha male, where you exhibit your natural behavior as a Man!

There is an huge difference between being an Alpha male and a Redpillars don't twist it kiss
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Redpillars isn't the topic of consideration here, it is all about been an Alpha male, where you exhibit your natural behavior as a Man!

There is an huge difference between being an Alpha male and a Redpillars don't twist it kiss

There is a considerable overlap between the two concepts. Everything you have said here is everything the redpillers are ALWAYS preaching on this forum.

They all want men to be men, and they all want women to be women—whatever those meant—but do you not agree with it?

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by kumulus(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah, but with time these trends keeps getting worst! It's really something to worry about

Trust time to fix it, IF it needs fixing. That’s why it’s called a trend….trends change because patterns change.

Is it worse or better? You’ll agree it depends on the narrative, particularly, whose narrative?

Worry not, worry never fixed a thing….only made it worse.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
You shouldn't worry, it's simply a thing of numbers. Alphas believe there are a few feminine women in the world; feminine women also believe there are a few real men in the world...

So why don't y'all harness your social skills so you're better able to find yourselves and connect, and you can best ignore the rest of us "unfavourables?" grin

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

There is a considerable overlap between the two concepts. Everything you have said here is everything the redpillers are ALWAYS preaching on this site.
Hmm you think so? I don't think so dude... y'all preaching the redpill movement in a very toxic way, those dudes misinterpret by becoming misogynist and woman beaters... You start hearing them chanting "All women are Useless" angry

But as an Alpha male, treating your woman right and making her feel loved does not make you any less of a man...That is the natural man mentality, that's why an Alpha male don't insult, bash or talked down on a woman!

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
But as an Alpha male, treating your woman right and making her feel loved does not make you any less of a man...That is the natural man mentality, that's why an Alpha male don't insult, bash or talked down on a woman!

Lol... okay.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Sabincoka(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=115941207]My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

[/quote.island lady nice sha wen it comes to sharing of toto
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
This boy is at it again. What a way to entertain himself while he wastes time watching over his mother’s shop. Sha, nobody rate Nairaland to begin with.

Men look a lot better than women in women’s clothing. E shock you, abi? Women know this so want men to look rugged with many imperfections. They can’t stand the fact that the other gender looks better both ways. If men don’t appear worse, it completely defeats the purpose of males needing to approach them for a survival strategy which won’t benefit said men in the long run.

At the end of the day, live life however you want. Variety adds spice to our dull existence on earth.

Gender in humans consists of two types: male and female. Hermaphrodites are free to pick which gender they identify with. Still man found ways to make humans identify as ten plus genders with additional ones yet to be created in coming years.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
meobizy:
This boy is at it again. What a way to entertain himself while he wastes time watching over his mother’s shop. Sha, nobody rate Nairaland to begin with.

Men look a lot better than women in women’s clothing. E shock you, abi? Women know this so want men to look rugged with many imperfections. They can’t stand the fact that the other gender looks better both ways. If men don’t appear worse, it completely defeats the purpose of males needing to approach them for a survival strategy which won’t benefit him in the long run.

At the end of the day, live life however you want. Variety adds spice to our dull existence on earth.

Gender in humans consists of two types: male and female. Hermaphrodites are free to pick which gender they identify with. Still man found ways to make humans identify as ten plus genders with additional ones yet to be created in coming years.

Please the @bolded.

Can you explain precisely?

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Egalitarian for life!

Lollittaa:
The evils of feminism, wokeness and stuff.
Men should be men. Real men cannot be feminists. Ever. At best, egalitarian like my boo boo bear.
Feminised, cross dressing men are a disgrace to the penis that lies in between their legs.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fira09:

Please the @bolded.

We’ll see.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
meobizy:
We’ll see.

I asked you to explain?

What are you referring to as "We'll see?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fira09:

I asked you to explain?

What are you referring to as "We'll see?
Wait and see.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by freddie009(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This baby girl is confused

Now you acknowledge the need for real niggarz, red pillars and alpha male

I'm neither a redpiller not alpha male. I'm a player, I do whatever is necessary to be done to get what I want.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
meobizy:
Wait and see.
Why don't you spill whatever you think you know about me undecided

Fira09:

Please the @bolded.

Mr. Man quit trying to snift trash about me, because there is nothing you need to know!

A clear conscience fears no accusation!
meobizy:
Time will tell.
You are just a troll, I can't ever take you serious...have a nice day
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Why don't you spill whatever you think you know about me undecided

Time will tell.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Slynation(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

You said Men are no longer dressing like Men and ended up uploading Shemales...

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Fira09(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
meobizy:
Time will tell.

Okay! Now I understand you wink

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Blue86(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
True, it is now a global epidemic in those who have low esteem, and copy cats, and those who wants to feel among.
Islandlady:
Well this African, where we tends to imitates the western world either good or bad.

And I can tell you that this new fashion trend is fast becoming the new norms among our African men even Asians men are worst! So it's a global pandemic not limited to the western world only!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Brian47(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is this not what you wanted?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by nike4love: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

What do u have to say about women dressing like men?
I really pity the next generation....

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by elepeter: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
GENDER WAR!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Those are agay agay boys. The not fit to even be called a man.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AZControversial(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
They're simply deranged

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58