Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84924 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
93% of Them Are Guy

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
dem plenty for here na don't look far e.g@sweetvie @Ginaz dem plenty@Siofra @Islandlady
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by favour32(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gaybriel is different from Armstrong!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by guychidile: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just passing
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, being an egalitarian, which would go contrary to the "women should be women; men should be men" idea you uphold, unless you don't quite understand what you are saying.

Different societies have different models for masculinity and femininity, and different people can choose to be ANYTHING they want, as long as it is not encroaching on others' rights.

So as as egalitarian that sees all people as equals, you SHOULD respect feminine men, masculine women, androgynous people, people who consider themselves nonbinaries and transgenders and acesexuals, African societies that exposes their private parts, India cultures that are not devaluing to human lives... that's the point. All are equal.

My point frankly is, I don't get why you are talking down on feminised men and calling feminism evil as the equalist that you are. I don't get all.
I'm not responsible for what you connote from my comment, sweetheart.
Feminised men disgust me.
Back in the days, such men should be castrated.
They are not worthy to reproduce after their kind.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Stallionhorse: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Currentblog:
undecided
Notin to say here,
Thats his life fatancy..
He go meet am on judgment day.
what will happen on judgment day Please you are not God so shuuuut dafuck up.. Always know all sins are equal before God. And he who judges will be judge by the most high. So will you think your life is perfect cause you don't wear skirts or gowns remember your also a sinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Effeminate men and political correct folks will not like this...
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Stallionhorse: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

Mr god!! Judger of all mankind, we hail Thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by HakiimAlvista: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
This one wey you comment without been that VeryWickedMan grin Wetin happen??
VeryWickedMan:

Na lie. Being masculine is dirt cheap.
These gays go the extra mile to look feminine.

B4 dem fix nails finish, I don baff wear polo enter street with pam.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Na lie. Being masculine is dirt cheap.
These gays go the extra mile to look feminine.

B4 dem fix nails finish, I don baff wear polo enter street with pam.

I think where that guy dey go na based on responsibilities

So I think what he is trying to say is that there's more to it.. a man approached my friend in 2017 b4 he traveled to Myanmar, he offered him 1m to sleep with him

He was tempted hence he told me,me tell am to reject, I don't know if he dis or not.. for Anthony close to Maryland, where I go supply goods,one man was asking my customer about me,I didn't know till my customer voiced out and said he is not a gay o.. wen I turned,I realized it was the man that touched/hit my nyash,but I took it as mistake level... if I'm interested in it,shebi me and the man go dey rock,from there I decide to be dressing like a lady to tell others I'm into the biz..
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
This shit is very annoying!!!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Stallionhorse: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
When God created man, and woman they didnt come with cloths.. So we have no right to choose which cloths belongs to ladies or men!
What ever is comfortable for you to wear please wear it and have your peace.. Sometimes as a guy I feel like wearing skirts.. And it will look lovely on me cause I have really nice legs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
End time comes to mind.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by samsegs(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Close thread!!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
If we women can wear trousers and cut our hair short, so men can also wear makeup and dresses.
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Even in the old days, King David and most wise men use to dress like ladies and also wear female garments. There is an ongoing fashion revolution surrounding awkward male folks around the world.... �
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by EzekielAkins: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!
I'm a little bit lost here.... Who r the redpillars ??
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!
Thanks ma'am. Leave them let a sensible government come into power most of all this western copy and paste culture or practices shall soon be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

These new fashion trends among men are not even the problems to me as a man. But hardly could you find a Nigerian man nowadays who reasons with you like a man without simping towards a woman. All the men in town these days are just on a pull-him-down syndrome to their fellow men especially if you are a young and handsome man, you need to be very careful of a jealous and bitter man, aka simp.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

[b]I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks![/b]_
/
That’s why many marriages are crashing—“women” marrying women. Having a penis doesn’t make one a man anymore. Check out how emotional many modern men have become and they are not in short supply here on Nairaland. They are effeminate in emotion and simp to the high heaven. It is always fun at first until the ladies end up marrying them only to realize that they are fellow women in temperament.

/

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

TBH

No one cares what you appreciate and what you don't.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Island Lady has a dick
Shes a Man
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just a thought.

There were time women were thought to not accept feminity and be strong. They were also thought to wear trouser( make clothes) . So why go overboard when male start being feminine and thought to wear dress.

Am a man by the way. Question To whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Zeezenho: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Don't blame them because to be a man no easy especially for this buhari/tinubu APC government. they given up already. The good new is help is here Peter the anointed.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well it's their life style even though
It's very easy to attract money and fame when u're a feminine in this country and abroad
Been feminine especially when she is beautiful command attention in this part of the world
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Islandlady:

You understand the whole scenerio dude! It's annoying and fast becoming a norms in our society! Social medias, Schools, organizations seems to be promoting and encouraging it! Soo pathetic!

The agenda to emasculate the new generation of men is something that started as far back as early 2000

They started it by first breaking the family system through divorce settlements separating Fathers from their Sons ( knowing fully well it's almost impossible for a single mothers to raise masculine sons.

Then they started attacking Masculinity By calling it Toxic and with the help of media, court and feminism, they seems to be succeeding because the new generation of Men are trying extremely hard to prove they have nothing to do with masculinity that they are willing to become feminine to prove themselves....

Unfortunately, such mindset is gradually becoming a global something.

As it stands now Only A Worldwide War will revive this trend. Only A Worldwide War.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wasted sperm, madness everywhere. Gutter children
Islandlady:

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Rebirth212: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
They should all go and seat down.........I call them the pussy generation my nigga
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by scholes23(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
I sure say dem dey even bend down pias. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by missymide: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
They will soon start having menstrual flow monthly to make themselves more feminine and acceptable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.