Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84926 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by hammer3x: 3:53am On Aug 23, 2022
cococandy:
Nothing new. Men have always crossed dressed and the world has moved accordingly each to their own

You guys just choose the wrong things to be upset about in this 21st century. When there are a million things that can make the human existence better that aren’t paid attention to

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CRIME BEFORE GOD, NATURE AND MAN.

MARRYING OR DATING A YOUNGER PERSON IS NO CRIME.

NOW, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by hammer3x: 4:01am On Aug 23, 2022
I LAUGH THE WAY THIS SATANIC END TIME GENERATION, FEEL OFFENDED IF SOMEONE OLDER SHOWS INTEREST TO A YOUNGER WOMAN.

THE THING DEY MAKE ME LAUGH.

I START TO UNDERSTAND, THE LEVEL OF HUMAN PERVERSION AND WICKEDNESS THAT LED GOD TO DESTROY THE CITY OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

OH, THAT IS NOT A STORY, HERE IS THE SITE.

THIS WORLD IS FAST HEADING TO A DEVASTATING DESTRUCTION BY FIRE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_92sjUcOI
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

You can't wait to die...
That's really hot
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Lollittaa:

How's that my business? Go and cry to Seun
I was just correcting your assumptions which were not facts
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Who’s talking about homosexuality or pedophilia here? I mentioned neither in my post. Buzz off

hammer3x:

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CRIME BEFORE GOD, NATURE AND MAN.

MARRYING OR DATING A YOUNGER PERSON IS NO CRIME.

NOW, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Midas01: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2022
As usual, they would find women to blame for it.

A man according to you redpillers is the superior gender is dressing like a woman and even wearing make up but na woman you want to blame.

When will you blame women for the ozone layer depletion?
slickbak:
Some women brainwash weak minds into this.
They label it being woke, in touch with feminine side and social advancement.

The level of emotional fraud and blackmail by women who need control is alarming.

It’s heaven on earth for them when they have such victims to exploit.

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by slickbak(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2022
I blame women that you’re a dimwit. Quite exceptionally stupid individual.
Midas01:
As usual, they would find women to blame for it.

A man according to you redpillers is the superior gender is dressing like a woman and even wearing make up but na woman you want to blame.

When will you blame women for the ozone layer depletion?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by EIeyigidigan: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Heathrow44:

are u not among d people u re addressing? kosi lo joor werey ni,
William ngwudike?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by hammer3x: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2022
cococandy:
Who’s talking about homosexuality or pedophilia here? I mentioned neither in my post. Buzz off

NWA LGBT... grin

POINT OF CORRECTON, DATING OR MARRYING A YOUNGER PERSON DOES NOT MAKE A PAEDOPHILE.

IT IS MY JOB TO SCHOOL YOU.

THE AMERICAN WAY IS NOT OUR WAY. cool
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
hammer3x:

NWA LGBT... grin

POINT OF CORRECTON, DATING OR MARRYING A YOUNGER PERSON DOES NOT MAKE A PAEDOPHILE.

IT IS MY JOB TO SCHOOL YOU.

THE AMERICAN WAY IS NOT OUR WAY. cool

I will always wonder why you feel the need to tell me about your perversions. I personally do not care about them. Suit yourself

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by hammer3x: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
cococandy:
I will always wonder why you feel the need to tell me about your perversions.

u dont need to wonder, ur husband is a lucky man. grin
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
hammer3x:

u dont need to wonder, ur husband is a lucky man. grin
eff off. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by mbos: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

You understand the whole scenerio dude! It's annoying and fast becoming a norms in our society! Social medias, Schools, organizations seems to be promoting and encouraging it! Soo pathetic!

such people should be ostracized

as they are very irritating
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by MrNice04(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Islandlady:

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!
What's the meaning of alpha male
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by PDemercado(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2022
Masculinity is diminishing in men today and is replaced by feminine tendencies. There is an attack on men or a war on men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.