Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84923 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
@OP:

Very disgusting undecided

I see people say women wear trousers and stuff:

The women are still feminine and do not want to look like men.

Compare Tiwa Savage and Teni the Entertainer in trousers or tracksuit.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:
dem plenty for here na don't look far e.g@sweetvie @Ginaz dem plenty@Siofra @Islandlady
Are you this jobless?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by SamDayJoy: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
This sexual perversion has been for long. We have only been seeing it in its maturity.

It is a satanic agenda to make men that God has created in His image and positioned as the head to become subservient and misguided.

One if it's aims is also to make men loose their identity as men and to destroy and overturn God's arrangements of heterosexual marriage.

Feminist and homosexual are definitely the grand promoters of this alien culture.

Every godly parents and guardian just have to stand there ground against the unnatural perversions by taking up their responsibilities more seriously in guiding against their penetrations.

It's is no news now that there are now schools and teachers that teaches and promote homosexuality and its dimensions.

There are movies and music that promote this.

There are cartoons and magazines that encourage and subtly teaches the young ones and naive adults to follow this obnoxious trend.

They make this abnormal culture appear normal, common, rewarding and fashionable.

This despicable trend is also promoted through fashion and fashion stars; both local and international.

They also use their public offices, political influence and networks to promote these evils by introducing and passing into constitution with enforcement, laws that favour the LGBTQ and their activities. Therefore giving them rights, even to adopt children into gay families. And this children will then grow up with such unnatural mentality.

There are also many public figures and influencers who are promoters and defenders of this perversions. They are the the strong pillars of LGBTQ.

The repercussions and end of these perversions are usually pain, regrets, sickness, diseases and pathetic life but with a bold face.

Children are great responsibilities that must be nurtured and trained in the way of the Lord.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Their JAPA because no food for lazy man WHILE food is available for lazy woman.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Hollybratt(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mercury12:
Those are agay agay boys. The not fit to even be called a man.
Coming from a private gayman undecided
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
The one I don't get is the Nigerian man with handbag grin anyway it is fashion.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by armyofone(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:
@OP:

Very disgusting undecided

I see people say women wear trousers and stuff:

The women are still feminine and do not want to look like men.

Compare Tiwa Savage and Teni the Entertainer in trousers or tracksuit.

I need Grace Jones style, Vans and trench coat.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's better to be childless than give birth to these confused humans.
Tueh.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
nextstep:

I am what many would call a masculine man, but what you said makes me feel that you need to reconsider the context and background for what's is happening.

Feminization of men starts at birth, but used to be stemmed early: in times past, a young boy would go hunting and farming with the men as soon as 5 or 6, and thus be weaned off his mom and aunts. That's not been the case in the last 100 years.

Modern day boys spend the vast majority of their youth in the company of women: 60-70% of primary education staff are women worldwide.

And those women want boys to sit still, pay attention, seek to communicate, stop playing rough, and basically inculcate feminine skills.

Lion cubs learn to hunt by play fighting, and similarly human male children. Preventing boys from doing what comes naturally supresses their masculine instincts.

A good number of these boys then come home to a single-mother family, with aunts and grandmas because of "I don't need a man" mania. This is another complex issue but the long and short is there is no male "leader of the pack" to learn from.

What masculine traits do you want a boy to pick up if he's not exposed to masculine energy?

By the way, masculinity is being demonized, especially in the West. Boys are constantly being told that being a man is a bad thing, is toxic and overbearing. With words like manspreading and mansplaining used to beat it into their young heads that there's something wrong with expressing masculine traits.

Society can't supress masculine behavior in boys, raise themto be effeminate, then complain that they're not masculine men when they grow up.

I think it goes a lot deeper than inferiority complex or lack of courage.

Hmm I just have to agree with you on this, you are right to some extent tho!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:
It's better to be childless than give birth to these confused humans.
Tueh.
shocked Really
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked Really

Yes sir.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hollybratt:
Coming from a private gayman undecided
That is typical of your gay likes to throw baseless accusations when you can't make logical argument. God forbid bad thing
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Hollybratt(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mercury12:

That is typical of your gay likes to throw baseless accusations when you can't make logical argument. God forbid bad thing
i've even forgot that i quoted you self and you still get mind reply me, you no get job?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by shegra58: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

you people are going nowhere you think you can run for responsibility Shay una no serious
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

you would be surprised with what goes on in mixed schools.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Stop confusing simps and Gaybriels with real men.
What's a real man?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Themainboy22:
The truth is that to be Alpha and maintaining masculinity is expensive and can be a lonely road to walk through.

Hence we teach Men to be "stoic" (which every man is even supposed to be from birth). But due to how things has denegraded in our society today, we have plenty men who would rather opt for easy route (become feminine) rather than going the former way.

Funny enough, no feminine woman would like to be with a feminine man, even the the so called feminist. They would rather turn to lesbians.

Lastly, Op, if you've ever mocked the Redpillars here on NL, you are directly/indirectly promoting the so called gays and CDers. Therefore, I implore you keep quiet!.
You do realize a transwoman was the person that coined the stupid "redpill" term right?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
SamDayJoy:
This sexual perversion has been for long. We have only been seeing it in its maturity.

It is a satanic agenda to make men that God has created in His image and positioned as the head to become subservient and misguided.

One if it's aims is also to make men loose their identity as men and to destroy and overturn God's arrangements of heterosexual marriage.

Feminist and homosexual are definitely the grand promoters of this alien culture.

Every godly parents and guardian just have to stand there ground against the unnatural perversions by taking up their responsibilities more seriously in guiding against their penetrations.

It's is no news now that there are now schools and teachers that teaches and promote homosexuality and its dimensions.

There are movies and music that promote this.

There are cartoons and magazines that encourage and subtly teaches the young ones and naive adults to follow this obnoxious trend.

They make this abnormal culture appear normal, common, rewarding and fashionable.

This despicable trend is also promoted through fashion and fashion stars; both local and international.

They also use their public offices, political influence and networks to promote these evils by introducing and passing into constitution with enforcement, laws that favour the LGBTQ and their activities. Therefore giving them rights, even to adopt children into gay families. And this children will then grow up with such unnatural mentality.

There are also many public figures and influencers who are promoters and defenders of this perversions. They are the the strong pillars of LGBTQ.

The repercussions and end of these perversions are usually pain, regrets, sickness, diseases and pathetic life but with a bold face.

Children are great responsibilities that must be nurtured and trained in the way of the Lord.
Meh.... keyboard warriors being keyboard warriors. Our "gay" agenda has just started,y'all ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Angrymode:

I don't even knowno what to say to this menace. This shit is really an epidemic now. In my own little way, I have decided not watch any movie or read any content promoting gay, lesbianism and cross-dressing. It's actually repulsive!
You won't be missed and take your fellow bigots with you back to the 20th century

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

The only male feminists I have seen are either gay men, effeminate boy toys or straight men using the tag to collect free sex and other freebies.

I am not a feminist. I am an egalitarian as all people should be.
You do realize that gay men can also sexist bastards especially the masculine ones and theirs are worst because they have nothing to loose unlike straight men that will still chase after the pussy
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Waywardson6: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's called Androgynousm. It's always been in existence, it's just that it's not accepted in this part of the world. The context of Alpha Male is overrated, especially by women like you op. You loving alpha males & hating effeminate men is part of the creation of toxic masculinity. Because, women like you will claim to be feminist & be against gender based violence, yet you love & worship the alpha men, who in turn will mask his feminine side & be brute. Honestly, if all men were alpha, women wouldn't have rights.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Chinedum300: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
From the day I was born but now that I am adult,I hate redpillars,gay and useless fake-guys with so much passion
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
There's a serious gender war and this is very annoying....

I will never send my child to either all boys school or only girls schools...... That's where this brainwashing begin and some will not buy into it while a whole lot will begin to practice it ...

Men dressing like women aren't just gay or crossdressers but weaklings and mentally dull.....

When I say homophobia stems from misogyny,the bolded is exactly what I mean. Your bigotry and prejudice for women knows no bounds,you see women as less than and weak so anything that acts,talks or walks like a woman with a slight feminine feature is less than a man to you,you've related feminity to weakness and only you know where it stems from and Islandlady, please I implore you to read more on the history of what you are perpetrating, when you make posts like this,you are adding to your own misogyny making men see you as less than and something without value because you are a woman and any other thing that have a feminine feature is also less to them.
Why didn't you make the same post about girls dressing or acting like men? Because you've been groomed to see masculinity as strength and feminity as weakness, please break away from that mentality, it's not cute in this century

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

When I say homophobia stems from misogyny,the bolded is exactly what I mean. You bigots prejudices for women knows no bounds,you see women as less than and weak so anything that acts,talks or walks like a woman with a slight feminine feature is less than a man to you,you've related feminity to weakness and only you know where it stems from

You must be very stupid....

If you just finished taking a huge d!ck up your azz.... You should learn to control your senses.... Because gays like you often look confuse and stupid....

You want to be gay and at the same time wants to be a man....

Your confusion makes you a weakling.... You can go to hell, if this doesn't sit well....

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

You must be very stupid....

If you just finished taking a huge d!ck up your azz.... You should learn to control your senses.... Because gays like you often look confuse and stupid....

You want to be gay and at the same time wants to be a man....

Your confusion makes you a weakling.... You can go to hell, if this doesn't sit well....
You just proved my theory and it reeks of toxic masculinity,you and other straight men are not the gatekeepers of masculinity,know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You just proved my theory and it reeks of toxic masculinity,you and other straight men are not the gatekeepers of masculinity,know this and know peace

Go and ride on a d!ck.... You godforsaken gay....
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Go and ride on a d!ck.... You godforsaken gay....
I can't wait to ride yours

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by edosignature(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pervert generation.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:
I can't wait to ride yours
You can't wait to die...
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

First off, I am not your sweetheart, thank you. undecided

Now back to the main koko: what I connote? grin

Okay... I praise you for being the model egalitarian around the block. Other egalitarians should look up to you... by being disgusted by people different from them and calling for their castration. Based on their attitudes that don't fit into your standards. smiley

I wish you luck in your brand of activism... have a great life hereon.
I'm not an activist.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You do realize that gay men can also sexist bastards especially the masculine ones and theirs are worst because they have nothing to loose unlike straight men that will still chase after the pussy
How's that my business? Go and cry to Seun
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2022
What ever happened to the African ethics and public beatings , I think we need that old shiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.