Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84921 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:
dem plenty for here na don't look far e.g@sweetvie @Ginaz dem plenty@Siofra @Islandlady
E be like you dey craze for head? You still dey mention me dey type trash onto my post! Be responsible pls
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Themainboy22:
The truth is that to be Alpha and maintaining masculinity is expensive and can be a lonely road to walk through.

Hence we teach Men to be "stoic" (which every man is even supposed to be from birth). But due to how things has denegraded in our society today, we have plenty men who would rather opt for easy route (become feminine) rather than going the former way.

Funny enough, no feminine woman would like to be with a feminine man, even the the so called feminist. They would rather turn to lesbians.

Lastly, Op, if you've ever mocked the Redpillars here on NL, you are directly/indirectly promoting the so called gays and CDers. Therefore, I implore you keep quiet!.

Most men born in the early 2000 are weak, emotional and feminine the are victims of the global agenda to emasculate men.

Everything possible was used for this agenda.
Media
Feminism
Single mothers and fashion houses.

But their most effective and most successful weapon was the attack on masculinity.

Everything possible was used to sell masculinity as toxic and outdated.

And the new generation of men being emotionally over sentimentative are ditching their masculine nature for feminine one just to prove to the WOKE society that they are the better and improved "REAL MEN" (Feminist Standards) the results are what we are witnessing today.

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
VeryWickedMan:

Fine boy no need makeup sef.
Fine boy go baff without cream, brush hair and look sweet on jeans and shirt.

If you need pink lips cream, makeup, body cream, hair finish & co to step out, you are not a fine boy.

Most men born in the early 2000 are weak, emotional and feminine the are victims of the global agenda to emasculate men.

Media
Feminism

But their most effective and most successful weapon was the attack on masculinity.

And the new generation of men being emotionally over sentimentative are ditching their masculine nature for feminine one just to prove to the WOKE society that they are the better and improved "REAL MEN" (Feminist Standards) the results are what we are witnessing today.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Celinedionchild(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Currentblog:
undecided
Notin to say here,
Thats his life fatancy..
He go meet am on judgment day.
lol stop ….. not only judgement day
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by hkunle71(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Don't forget that some men are also hungry. I'm one out of many. I need breakfast oooo
1431677766 Access

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
EzekielAkins:

I'm a little bit lost here.... Who r the redpillars ??
Some group of deluded thinking boys who think women don't deserve to be treated with love or taken care of, because they feel women are the more privileged genders!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nothing new. Men have always crossed dressed and the world has moved accordingly each to their own

You guys just choose the wrong things to be upset about in this 21st century. When there are a million things that can make the human existence better that aren’t paid attention to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I only Appreciate Alpha male...Fvck Redpillars they are just confused, heartbroken and fraustrated boys!

Please local man is confused o,
Which one be red pillar and alpha male again o, is it Tinubu and Peter Obi ??

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Media
Feminism

Tell us more oh wise one

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Natbrowny:
According to George Bernard Shaw

Other planets are using earth as an insane asylum. They bring people from their place and dump them here for possible rehabilitation

All of us get small touch of craze. So if u feel say u no get small craze. U don well be that.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Interesting
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
If we women can wear trousers and cut our hair short, so men can also wear makeup and dresses.
Geez, don't ever quote me again!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
E be like you dey craze for head? You still dey mention me dey type trash onto my post! Be responsible pls

are u not among d people u re addressing? kosi lo joor werey ni,
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm not being insulting nor condescending but whatever The Righteous One says on this one, I support him 100%......

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Many of the “I don’t support feminism but believe in equality” folks give the energy of” I don’t believe in Jesus Christ but I’m a Christian”. Hella confusing. At least to me. I don’t get it either.

Magnoliaa:

Yes, being an egalitarian, which would go contrary to the "women should be women; men should be men" idea you uphold, unless you don't quite understand what you are saying.

Different societies have different models for masculinity and femininity, and different people can choose to be ANYTHING they want, as long as it is not encroaching on others' rights.

So as as egalitarian that sees all people as equals, you SHOULD respect feminine men, masculine women, androgynous people, people who consider themselves nonbinaries and transgenders and acesexuals, African societies that exposes their private parts, India cultures that are not devaluing to human lives... that's the point. All are equal.

My point frankly is, I don't get why you are talking down on feminised men and calling feminism evil as the equalist that you are. I don't get all.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

are u not among d people u re addressing? kosi lo joor werey ni,
Babanla Werey gidi ni e, kosi danu
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
real n*ggaz don't dress this way.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
These ones are F*gs na... Their arssholes is much wider than our mouth.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
cococandy:
Nothing new. Men have always crossed dressed and the world has moved accordingly each to their own

You guys just choose the wrong things to be upset about in this 21st century. When there are a million things that can make the human existence better that aren’t paid attention to
Really, I know it's not new tho, but it gets more annoying as the century goes by. . .this 21st century effeminate men are actually annoying and disgusting dearie(no offense)
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by fof1: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

That is What the New World Order wants to Emplace in the Universe...which is against God's Clear Command...so you have rightly Observed and Spoken out very well...my Dr. May God Deliver us All from this Satan induced Lifestyle and backwardness Pls

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by fof1: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

That is What the New World Order wants to Emplace in the Universe...which is against God's Clear Command...so you have rightly Observed and Spoken out very well...my Dr. May God Deliver us All from this Satan induced Lifestyle and backwardness Pls

That is What the New World Order wants to Emplace in the Universe...which is against God's Clear Command...so you have rightly Observed and Spoken out very well...my Dr. May God Deliver us All from this Satan induced Lifestyle and backwardness Pls.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why?
Islandlady:
Geez, don't ever quote me again!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by akeeng: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
I’m also seriously worried. The feminisation of men, most especially BLACK men is real.

Men be wearing bumshots and waist beads. Ha! Jesus Christ!

It’s really crazy mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AkuOlisa: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
cococandy:

Tell us more oh wise one

Look around you the evidence is there for all to see.

When it comes to masculinity, most men born from 2000 a lacking behind..

There's no way you can honestly compire the manliness of men born in the 50s- 80s and early 90s with those born in 2000 downward without cringing

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Emaprince: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Really, I know it's not new tho, but it gets more annoying as the century goes by. . .this 21st century effeminate men are actually annoying and disgusting dearie(no offense)
They are the type of men feminism created. Is it not what you guys have always yearned for with your evil feminism? The modern world have given so much power to women that men are being emasculated day by day. You guys should come and carry the feminine men you want. Men that will bow to you.

These days women wants to be masculine more than men.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
End time happenings.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Why?
I don't really like your hypocracy!

In your last comment you said there is nothing bad in men wearing female clothes! Does that sound normal to you?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax the simp:

Respect, much respect! This comment of yours is legendary.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by ufotunang: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's a demonic manipulation... they need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
This happens in the world where only females enjoy without working for it. Most men will never help a fellow man in need rather prefers to help one olosho where he will never see the under undecided... I don't blame any of those people to an extent cos society has made them that way... Help a fellow man in need angry

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Makes me wanna puke. Only ISIS and the Taliban know how to deal with them.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by akbonus: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fine boy no need makeup sef.
Fine boy go baff without cream, brush hair and look sweet on jeans and shirt.

If you need pink lips cream, makeup, body cream, hair finish & co to step out, you are not a fine boy.
I AM 52 YEARS AND I HAVE RUB CREAM ON MY BODY IN ALMOST MY ENTIRE LIFE,I DONT USE PERFUM OR ANY BODY STUFF,I ONLY USE DEODRANT FOR AMPIT ONCE IN A WHILE.WHEN I WENT TO PAY WIFE'S DOWRY,WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE HOUSE EVERYBODY SAYING THE MAN LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE OBAMA AND TO ME I DON'T ANY RESEMBLANCE WITH OBAMA.I GOT MARRIED AT 38,THAT IS ABOUT 14 YEARS AGO AND TILL DATE I AM NOT USING ANYHING,EVEN FOR MY TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE AND WEDDING I JUST CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND PUT ON MY SINGLET,SHIRT,SUIT,BOXER SHORT AND TROUSER STRAIGHT TO THE CHURCH.NO TIME.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Oqw1: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.