Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) (84925 Views)

Crossdresser Challenges Market Men Who Harassed Him For Dressing Like A Lady / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Emaprince:
They are the type of men feminism created. Is it not what you guys have always yearned for with your evil feminism? The modern world have given so much power to women that men are being emasculated day by day. You guys should come and carry the feminine men you want. Men that will bow to you.

These days women wants to be masculine more than men.
Continue trying trash, all I can blame for this is lack of courage, lack of self esteem and inferiority complex among insecure men like you! That's why you will change your gender from male to female!

Continue blaming women and feminists till there is no male left in the world
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Op, fashion and trends change over time. What you call masculine dressing is 18-20th century European.

If you look in the past you'll find men with togas, loincloths, kilts, skirts, gowns, tights, feathers, makeup, wigs, powder, beauty marks, etc.

You are just a product of your times. There is no worldwide standard that lasts for all time how men should dress.

You've showcased pictures of men that buck the modern "masuline" trend for whatever reason, but the truth is what you consider proper changes with time and space.

By your standards - judging by clothing alone - our forefathers wore loincloths and what I will provocatively call skirts. Were they wrong?

(I'm intentionally using the word skirt to show that it's not the material, nor the cut, but your own subjective opinion based on your time and culture that determines if you think it's masculine or feminine)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Babanla Werey gidi ni e, kosi danu

o ko ṣe deede werey, Alaitiju obinrin
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Babanla Werey gidi ni e, kosi danu

Just forget don't message me again
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Emaprince: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Continue trying trash, all I can blame for this is lack of courage, lack of self esteem and inferiority complex among insecure men like you! That's why you will change your gender from male to female!

Who are inscure men? Insecure men are those that are not comfortable in their skin and the way God created them. These are men that wants to do what women want to get validation from women ..smh. imagine that. A man that needs attention. These are the men feminism wants. You can't eat your cake and have it. All of a sudden you want alpha males. Lol. Carry your effeminate men since you guys wants to be masculine.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't get it, why is it normal for women to shave their head bald and wear trousers, but it becomes a taboo when men wear makeup and dresses

What's hypocritical about what I said?
Islandlady:
I don't really like your hypocracy!

In your last comment you said there is nothing bad in men wearing female clothes! Does that sound normal to you?

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Angrymode: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
When God created man, and woman they didnt come with cloths.. So we have no right to choose which cloths belongs to ladies or men!
What ever is comfortable for you to wear please wear it and have your peace.. Sometimes as a guy I feel like wearing skirts.. And it will look lovely on me cause I have really nice legs..

I don't even knowno what to say to this menace. This shit is really an epidemic now. In my own little way, I have decided not watch any movie or read any content promoting gay, lesbianism and cross-dressing. It's actually repulsive!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Emaprince: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't get it, why is it normal for women to shave their head bald and wear trousers, but it becomes a taboo when men wear makeup and dresses

What's hypocritical about what I said?
actually women don't like men doing the same thing they does.

There was a thread about an artificial beards. Every woman that posted in that thread were against it. They want every man to be real and not fake.. grin meanwhile the female posters were typing with fake nails on their filthy fingers. Let's not talk about the hairs etc

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's also funny to read how God is against men dressing feminine when He didn't even give them clothes to begin with! grin grin
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by aestake: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

Respect, much respect! This comment of yours is legendary.
They never born una when women weren't allowed to wear trousers. That's why she is complaining. It is the guys' turn. Deal with it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by drtee247(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

Coming from someone that said kizz Daniel is the most handsome nigerian male artist grin

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Konjiboii: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
But you bitches love it and encourage it, so stop fucking complaining , majority of this dickwads bastards fans are women. So hold a meeting with your species.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by TechBaron: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Stop confusing simps and Gaybriels with real men.
Gaybriels... grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This baby girl is confused

Now you acknowledge the need for real niggarz, red pillars and alpha male
Hahaha they will beg for real men and pay to have their attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:

I am what many would call a masculine man, but what you said makes me feel that you need to reconsider the context and background for what's is happening.

Feminization of men starts at birth, but used to be stemmed early: in times past, a young boy would go hunting and farming with the men as soon as 5 or 6, and thus be weaned off his mom and aunts. That's not been the case in the last 100 years.

Modern day boys spend the vast majority of their youth in the company of women: 60-70% of primary education staff are women worldwide.

And those women want boys to sit still, pay attention, seek to communicate, stop playing rough, and basically inculcate feminine skills.

Lion cubs learn to hunt by play fighting, and similarly human male children. Preventing boys from doing what comes naturally supresses their masculine instincts.

A good number of these boys then come home to a single-mother family, with aunts and grandmas because of "I don't need a man" mania. This is another complex issue but the long and short is there is no male "leader of the pack" to learn from.

What masculine traits do you want a boy to pick up if he's not exposed to masculine energy?

By the way, masculinity is being demonized, especially in the West. Boys are constantly being told that being a man is a bad thing, is toxic and overbearing. With words like manspreading and mansplaining used to beat it into their young heads that there's something wrong with expressing masculine traits.

Society can't supress masculine behavior in boys, raise themto be effeminate, then complain that they're not masculine men when they grow up.

I think it goes a lot deeper than inferiority complex or lack of courage.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
What do u know?
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
As a woman, I can say most of us are hypocrites..

We're always quick to judge others..
Emaprince:
actually women don't like men doing the same thing they does.

There was a thread about an artificial beards. Every woman that posted in that thread were against it. They want every man to be real and not fake.. grin meanwhile the female posters were typing with fake nails on their filthy fingers. Let's not talk about the hairs etc

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
There are several studies showing that FLUORIDE used in the production of toothpaste and bottle water decreases testosterone levels in men.

Almost all the toothpastes we have in Nigeria contains flouride. I think this is one of the reasons manliness is reducing in our society.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by McStoic(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
My aim of writing this article is not for shaking tables, or violence but to state the obvious and worrisome thread among Men who are fast turning FEMININE!

THERE IS HIGH RISE IN MEN FEMININE FASHION THREAD! AND THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE angry

Gone are thoses days when Men where Men, where Men where Alpha Male, where Men behave, talked and dress like Men! Now we have GAYS, FEMININE MALE, CROSSDRESSERS!

But shout-out to the few Alpha-male who still maintains their manly ego and Nature, Guys who are not influenced by the new norms in our society today!

The testetorone hormones in men is depleting and fast being replaced by Ostrogen hormones!

Just yesterday, I read on a site, where a lady was complaining that her boyfriend is using her Mary Kay brown Powder and lip stick with her and she finds this awkward and irritating and she is considering a break up!
Guys now wearing different body piercing especially nose and ear piercing (how absurd embarassed) And gosh I hate men on hair bonnets angry!!! !!!

Men clothes are fast becoming Feminine and they seems to be cool with it. . . I am just scared for the future Generations of our Sons and brothers!

I am just a concerned lady, who finds this new change of fashion and lifestyle Awkward, Absurd and Not cool! Thanks!

My dear it's terrible. End time behaviours
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by cupidoliver(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
I hate gays with passion... Normal normal God suppose don dey punish them starting from earth before them go hell.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
they are bored, gay or hustling for clout.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:
I'm not responsible for what you connote from my comment, sweetheart.
Feminised men disgust me.
Back in the days, such men should be castrated.
They are not worthy to reproduce after their kind

First off, I am not your sweetheart, thank you. undecided

Now back to the main koko: what I connote? grin

Okay... I praise you for being the model egalitarian around the block. Other egalitarians should look up to you... by being disgusted by people different from them and calling for their castration. Based on their attitudes that don't fit into your standards. smiley

I wish you luck in your brand of activism... have a great life hereon.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
cococandy:
Many of the “I don’t support feminism but believe in equality” folks give the energy of” I don’t believe in Jesus Christ but I’m a Christian”. Hella confusing. At least to me. I don’t get it either.

Lol... they'll be fine. Make them call themselves any name them want; I go accept am. grin

Funnily, na from every side dem go dey collect. Let them just speak against the men small and watch everything go down the drain.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
nextstep:
It's also funny to read how God is against men dressing feminine when He didn't even give them clothes to begin with! grin grin

You get *small* better palm oyel for head. grin grin Na one-hand mini ashawo gown dem bin sew for both Adamu and Efa when dem been chop apple o.

But leave people to keep wilding about men and women dressing like this and that...
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Felimax(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
aestake:

They never born una when women weren't allowed to wear trousers. That's why she is complaining. It is the guys' turn. Deal with it!

Who be all these ones self?
So because of that I will now turn to a woman? Do you know how degrading?

I beg getat!
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by aestake: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

Who be all these ones self?
So because of that I will now turn to a woman? Do you know how degrading?

I beg getat!
Yea, if you can't. Someone else can. This is not the corruption that's ravaging Nigeria.
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Them de knack those ones for Nyash
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
So you found the most extreme cases and you're presenting it as the new trend.
Abeg fu*k off with your fear mongering
Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Themainboy22:
The truth is that to be Alpha and maintaining masculinity is expensive and can be a lonely road to walk through.

How so? How is taking charge expensive?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol Abi, that's the truth grin

It's not any trutht. Being an Alpha Male and/or a Redpiller is interwoven. Red pills are the nuggets that makes an Alpha Male an Alpha Male.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) / Perfume Lovers Come In! / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.