Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. (1207 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Jenniferchuma10: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Nigerian man divorces his wife on th grounds that she refused to change her surname on her social media handles and her papers.

Facebook user Iyke Orji who shared the story online said the husband had asked the wife to effect the change of name on her documents as well as her social media handles but she refused stating that the change will affect her. He said this problem lingered on until the man decided to end their marriage.

Iyke wrote;
”So one of my friends just divorced the wife four days ago. A marriage of 2 years. What was the issue? It was something Very little that matured and loyal minds could tackle. He asked the Lady to edit her father’s name in all her handles to Their surname since they’re now married. He asked her to get a court affidavit to change even her Bank details, and other stuffs relating to her that bore her father’s name. The lady refused on the grounds that it will ruin her followers, identity and other things and things..Guy was calm, the Mr and Mrs so so so and so na for only Marriage certificate no other place. The lady said she rather quit than changing her surname. This issue has been going on and on for two years Dear ladies, do whatever that please you Dear Men, do whatever that pleases you, if I advice you ever Again, make I bend.Welcome back to singlehood brother, let’s continue from where we stopped (Brostitution)”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-divorces-wife-because-she-refused-to-dump-her-fathers-name-for-his-on-her-documents-and-social-media/

1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Samfloxin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
That is women for you,they are very selfish. They will want the man to put her name as the next of kin but will not be willing to do that as well especially if they have small money. I will change my next of kin to my son as soon as he grows up. Abeg who knows at what age I can add him as my next of kin?

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by kellyval16(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
If the story is actually true, then it's the guy's fault. He ought to have known the kind of woman he was dealing with before marrying her. What's then the essence of courtship?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Saintmary(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
He could have offered to help with the documentation if he's that desperate for it.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samfloxin:
That is women for you,they are very selfish. They will want the man to put her name as the next of kin but will not be willing to do that as well especially if they have small money. I will change my next of kin to my son as soon as he grows up. Abeg who knows at what age I can add him as my next of kin?

once he's legally an adult 18yrs is good, but u don't av to wait till then, if u re not sure of ur wife divorce her now or write a will to pass your assets on ur demise (Use ur parents or ur trusted sibling or make it through a trusted lawyer with ur siblings as signatories they must be more than 2)whereas all ur siblings know dat this should go to ur son once he gets to a certain age above 25yrs should be good so that u don't leave massive wealth to a liberal person that is not matured enough as it may be his undoing) otherwise when u die, ur wife would change d padlock of ur house from ur mother and father and even siblings use ur money to train her own parents and siblings
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by detectivejones: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
A friend had same issue with his wife but it didn't lead to divorce sha. He asked her to change her surname to his on social media that one lingered but she caved in. When she wanted to do change of name on paper he forbade her from using her father's name as middle name, there was another round of Iraq and Iran war before an agreement was reached. Most of these things ought be discussed before you pop the question or accept the ring.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is really awkward to me. Personality differs though. I am even the one that is restricting my wife from changing her surnames to mine. What the heck is the importance? Does changing the name makes me more manly or what? Does it bring happiness or what? Listen! I am not a simp anything, my wife knows. She will even read my comments, if care is not taken.

To me, I take this changing of a name stuff as trivial in marriage. The most important thing is working out a synergy whereby, there's a happy home fill with happiness and understanding. It seems to me like this changing name of a thing is to show my purchase of the goods (wife).

He should learn from Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva.

Let the guy say him don tire for marriage jare cos, this thing of ours can be boring when you don't have the right partner.

Ps: I paid every dowry and did all the marriages cum rites for my wife. So no be backyard things.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by marlow1962(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
kellyval16:
If the story is actually true, then it's the guy's fault. He ought to have known the kind of woman he was dealing with before marrying her. What's then the essence of courtship?
Nigerian ladies don’t do courtship. After 2-3months of meeting/dating the next tin is “my mum said hi, my mum wants to talk to you then boom WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO SEE MY PARENTS). They do this shit to guys they know has money, and the mumu boy no go tink self( I hate foolish guys)

Doubting? Ask a gal how long should she date a guy before marriage and hear them say 6months is very far, 2 months highs.
At the end the dunce of a guy go end up marrying a liability ( yeah that’s what most guys end up wit, why ? Because she get nyash she get big boobi. Fools)

I have seen some ppl stay 5years dating ( for serious lovers o, not all this hungry pussy(guys) and money ppl( gals).

So I will now date you 3months u don dy talk when will u come and see my parents( as if say ur parents na God) I go cun marry u within 3months of dating u go cun cheat of me then burn me join( no be me and u)

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by mespusinglez(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
SHE'S CONCERN ABOUT HER STUPID FOLLOWERS...VERY USELESS WOMAN
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by livingspringass(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well as for me, if there is understanding then things like this is not suppose to be a problem at all
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Should this be an issue? You can always add your husband’s name
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by cjeriia: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
inspirator1:
This is really awkward to me. Personality differs though. I am even the one that is restricting my wife from changing her surnames to mine. What the heck is the importance? Does changing the name makes me more manly or what? Does it bring happiness or what? Listen! I am not a simp anything, my wife knows. She will even read my comments, if care is not taken.

To me, I take this changing of a name stuff as trivial in marriage. The most important thing is working out a synergy whereby, there's a happy home fill with happiness and understanding. It seems to me like this changing name of a thing is to show my purchase of the goods (wife).

He should learn from Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva.

Let the guy say him don tire for marriage jare cos, this thing of ours can be boring when you don't have the right partner.

Ps: I paid every dowry and did all the marriages cum rites for my wife. So no be backyard things.
Chairman be calming down.
Every aboki with im kettle. One man Ugu na anoda man efo riro. The personality and face their relationship wear is quite different from yours. Make the man do wetin make am happy. Dem go dey alrite las las. Life goes on
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Nonexisting: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
kellyval16:
You dey mind simps. The idiot would be mocking his friends to go and marry but there he is, crying over few months into his own marriage. The vaginarian he is married to is not a virgin, has an overused pussy and still is a feminist who wants to be called a queen. I bet the idiot simp also knelt down to propose to her and on his wedding day, he was dancing like the mumu he is. Let him enjoy his marriage and leave the public the fucck alone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by jeromestarks: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
He did the right thing.
That woman wants to cheat on with her admirers that's why.
Stupid used woman.
If I were the man. I will marry her and then maltreat her until she files for divorce herself.
Once a woman starts to disrespect you, know that she has started seeing another man. Frustrate her untiyshe regrets her action then send her out to go and stay with him since she wants the ex so much.
Never beg a woman to stay with you else, you will regret coming to earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
cjeriia:

Chairman be calming down.
Every aboki with im kettle. One man Ugu na anoda man efo riro. The personality and face their relationship wear is quite different from yours. Make the man do wetin make am happy. Dem go dey alrite las las. Life goes on

Try read wetin I typed nah...I talk am say personality differs ni...come reason say unless Nwa nke mmadu wan japa from the marriage na im go use such for excuse.

Me I typed base on who I be...
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by odysey: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
I waant to know your thoughts on the matter thegidredpiller
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
foolish women who are more foucussed on their followers than their married life... you get married and change your name (unless you specifically said before marriage that you aint doing it), basta!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused To Add His Name On Documents And Media. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
odysey:
I waant to know your thoughts on the matter thegidredpiller

TheGidRedpiller:
Now read this very carefully, FOR THE WOMEN, HE SAID THIS; MORE THAN 80% Of Married Women Put Only Themselves Or Their Sisters/Mothers/Female Friends As The NEXT OF KIN When Filing For Ownership Of Properties And Investments, As A Matter Of Fact, When You Read The Documents Filled By The Regular Nigerian Wife, You Might Be Forced To Think That They Are Not Even Married At All Because They Do Not Mention Their Husbands And Sometimes Even Their Children In Documents That Represents Ownership Of Things And Assets In General!

Did that piss you off a little Well, wait till you read this last part: The Only Place Where Women Ever Put Their Husbands As NEXT OF KIN, Is When They Are About To Take Loans From The Bank, It Is Estimated That Over 95% Of The Nigerian Wives Taking Loans From Banks Put Their Husbands As The First Guarantor And Most Times, It Is The Husband That Also Has To Provide The Colateral!!
Are you pissed now
Happy Married Life Folks!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Honestly This Lady Is Giving Me Plenty Konji Already / What They Don't Want You To Know: A Practical Thread / Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.