Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (25491 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shedy03(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make political progress.
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu is the APC presidential candidate, we need to hear from him not from Shetima.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Abdu81: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima is a bokoharam terrorist.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Terrorists are intelligent people, so I'm not surprised.. And he has been in government for long,so I don't see anything super in the speech he made. Its a pity that Mr BAT couldn't come to tell his urchins, how he will load them with agbado and borlle. That's how he will be missing, God forbid if the win the next election. This Terrorist is going to take over,and that's the more reason they must not win.. If they do,Nigeria is finished walahi
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Apart from saying Bola Tinubu built Lagos, which is a lie. Lagos was capital for a long time which played a big part in the growth, Shettima literally explained why everyone should vote Peter Obi.

COMPETENCE.

This is something the serial looter of Lagos, Tinubu can not claim to have.

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NAIJA.

VOTE COMPETENCE, CHARACTER, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMITMENT.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by MossLuv: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
It's all about fact and what they've done but not lies and international fabricated stats...
Even mr Peter obi called Lagos home and not Awka ... says Shettima

Lagos was/Is home to all before 1999, even Tinubu himself is not a real lagosian
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by onyeka3310: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a very intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make political progress.
Tinubu scored a good political point with Shettima today . Coz Shettima flawed both Obi and Atiku.
are you alright...how can any same person think of voting this duo. I don't see anybody thinking of voting Tinubu as normal at all. Go and take drugs,u are sick
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Lawrry(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Who is the best ever governor in the history of Lagos state? The answer is here;
https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/b5ffa4996f49c6543c4d4c7f8d022b7a
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mamdanju: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Best speech so far at the NBA conference even better than the chimamanda presentation. Very brilliant.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Emir01: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Paullo19:

No let am pain u, we no dey vote party...we are voting for a man, and his name is OBI......we are OBI-dient and Yusuful

I don't care who you vote. If you like vote for Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by byteem: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Kanuris are ahead of Ibo in intellect and knowledge.

Yes and they dug your country into this hole and yes the Fulani made them slaves took their lands and pillage their communities day in day out.rape their women and turn thier kids to orphans. let them go and use the intellect and save their own people who are been slaughtered and ravaged by minority clans
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Difrent: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:

It's high time we tried something new. We must move away from this stale PDP-APC mixture and begin to consider a new alternative, like the LP and PO.

New alternative thats made up of the same PDP APC mixture we are trying to move away from?....does that even make sense when we have people in other parties that have never been in Apc or PDP, these are the people we should be looking towards not people that just dropped umbrella or broom to pick up the Labour party ticket.....they are also part of the establishment we are trying to dislodge, believe me obidatti will continue the elite conspiracy against the poor masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 2dominate: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice speech.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Righthussle:

Abeg wey the powerful speech ?

Are you hard of hearing? If you cannot hear, you will be able to see with your eyes come February 2023. Bouhahaha grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Flows001(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
Did Shettima address the question?
He was busy campaigning for his Agbado principal even when the moderator clearly said no campaign speech, and he made absolutely no sense with regards to the question and topic, didn't you see the cold response from the audience?
There is absolutely nothing that can be done redeem your brain, you must be as dumb and unintelligent as both the Shettima and your agbado master.
Watch PO and Atiku's speech without sentiments and compare it with this out of point speech that Shettima gave grin cheesy
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by franklingud(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2022
I can't even understand his speech
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 2dominate: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
jumper524:
Those who think shettima ain't intelligent must be high on dumb weed.
The video is there.
Academic standard amongst the kanuri elites is genius.
Shettima is one
Calm down bro " academic standard among the elite is genius", small small.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Echoban: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:
In my opinion, this speech cannot be compared to that of PO.

This man and his principal brought us to the sorry state we are in today. Yet, they are asking us to vote for them?

What's the logic here?

It's high time we tried something new. We must move away from this stale PDP-APC mixture and begin to consider a new alternative, like the LP and PO.

What did PO say?? If I'm to grade by wat they say at this NBA I LL rate from Atiku, Shettima then PO.

PO kept telling us our problem.

Shettima told us abt the track record and replicating it. Atiku only gave solution..

Let's b honest.
I'

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Where is the Agbado king?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by kay29000(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Dude was on fire!

His brilliance is next to none!

A perfect vice for His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Great2017: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2022
IreneJane:

You no go school , you better enter traffic dey continue your biz...

This is what they call real political manifestos, not someone somewhere calling lagos home not akwa be telling us he bought one tin of milk in 2017 still in his fridge till date ,

If i say Washington is a home and Abuja is not a home. Does that really mean Abuja is not a home? Learn to live above your emotions.

There are poor and rich Nigerians in Awka and Lagos. Nigerians have equally made comfortable homes in both Awka and Lagos. That one man said one is a home and the other is not doesn't change the truth.

Rather, you should more be concerned about the salient points he raised.

According to him, Lagos generates about 81B naira as IGR every year. What has the Government been able to do with this huge resources should be the concern of any sensible individual.

He also mentioned capacity and competence. How do you really gauge this in an individual? Is it by accepting the falsehood or half-truth propagated by paid promoters like the case of Buhari or putting the claims to scrutiny?

So far, we have not been able to interview the man that claimed to have the capacity and competence to lead us. This NBA platform would have been an opportunity to do this. For reasons best known to him and his handlers, he chose not to prove his doubters wrong.

The last time we heard him profer solutions to our challenges, he mentioned recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feeding them with "agbado" and cassava. He also said Nigerians should not be bothered about the skyrocketing exchange rate of the dollar to the naira since salaries are paid in naira. These are not what we get from capacity and competence.

Shettima also raised the issue of good leadership. That is to say the present APC government has failed. A sane person will not have anything to do with the APC considering the untold hardship, hunger and insecurity that have bedeviled Nigeria under their watch. Is Shettima telling us to reward the APC for causing so much hardship?

The salient point Shettima raised are the reasons why the APC should not come close to power again.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by shinealight(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2022
shedy03:

Tinubu is the APC presidential candidate, we need to hear from him not from Shetima.

APC is not a one-man party. Tinubu grooms leaders ….that’s why his mentees are making huge strides in all parts of the country.
When it comes to governing, you will see a battalion of enlightened people on the stage…..he knows how to pick them for effective accomplishment of the task at hand!

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dawnofhope: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2022
If Shettima is the president and the Tinubu is the vice , it would have been better . But when you talk of this Lagos, was Tinubu the one that made a capital city of Nigeria before it was taken to Abuja?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:

This man and his principal brought us to the sorry state we are in today. Yet, they are asking us to vote for them?

What's the logic here?

if we are to think about a new Nigeria, Obi should not be in the picture because he is part of the mess.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Paullo19: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Emir01:

I don't care who you vote. If you like vote for Nnamdi Kanu

I think in Igbo land , if i dislike anybody na that guy(Nnamdi KANU) ND na gullible people like i he dey deceive dey go...
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Great2017: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
shinealight:

APC is not a one-man party. Tinubu grooms leaders ….that’s why his mentees are making huge strides in all parts of the country.
When it comes to governing, you will see a battalion of enlightened people on the stage…..he knows how to pick them for effective accomplishment of the task at hand!
Like the way he picked Buhari I guess.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by laladre: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:

Am sure you as dumb as Shettima, which psychology are you talking about, don't tell me you're talking about Agbero, Owo mi da, and over taxed psychology in Lagos, Lagos is bleeped up over hyped, which infrastructure, healthcare, transportation is bleeped up in Lagos, abeg if you don't live in Lagos, SHUTUP your mouth and don't be a social media monkey. Period.
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Dawnofhope: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
MossLuv:

Lagos was/Is home to all before 1999, even Tinubu himself is not a real lagosian
your right, he left his state in Osun to reside in Lagos . If he is really a builder why can't he built Osun state ?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by norriswood(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
TONYE001:

What's the logic here?

It's high time we tried something new. We must move away from this stale PDP-APC mixture and begin to consider a new alternative, like the LP and PO....is there anything special about Obi speech?¿??

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Very beautiful speech.... intellectually uplifting to listen to.

BAT saw this conference as an opportunity to showcase his vice president to Nigerians especially those in the South.

I am BATified

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by laladre: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
if we are to think about a new Nigeria, Obi should not be in the picture because he is part of the mess.

And how is Obi part of the mess, Oga explain?
Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by laladre: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Dawnofhope:
your right, he left his state in Osun to reside in Lagos . If he is really a builder why can't he built Osun state ?

God bless you, some animal will come to Nairaland and be making stupid and nasty comments, no be everybody get brain though, na why dem say common sense is not common, no be to run mouth na him be say you get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.