Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? (3458 Views)

Is God Everywhere, Omnipresent? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

That means the revelation book and all PROPHECIES in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.
Nothing “ALMIGHTY” about the Chrestian deity.
I've noticed that you only run up and down on this forum arguing with others about their deities but why can't you present as in speak about your own god nah? cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've noticed that you only run up and down on this forum arguing with others about their deities but why can't you present as in speak about your own god nah? cheesy

Theos? Bwahahahah
Which cartoon character is your favorite?

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Theos? Bwahahahah
Which cartoon character is your favorite?
So you have nothing tangible to offer apart from arguing up and down shey?
It's ok you have no problem Sir! cheesy
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you have nothing tangible to offer apart from arguing up and down shey?
It's ok you have no problem Sir! cheesy

So you have nothing tangible to offer apart from hawking your deities shey?
It’s ok you have no problem sir! grin

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

See yahweh mother, Asheerah.

Yahweh worshipper, Keep worshipping Middle East gods and basing your whole life on random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS. Waste it, have a nice day.

iesus chrestus is coming soon bwahahahah

You make me laugh. This your god is still man made...crafted poorly. "godess of the sea"...the Sea that was created by Yahweh. Please get real with the true God.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

You make me laugh. This your god is still man made...crafted poorly. "godess of the sea"...the Sea that was created by Yahweh. Please get real with the true God.

Your god Yahweh and his asheera are laughing back at your ignorance bwahahahah.

Hope you know “yahweh” is a tetragrammation gotten from YHWH cheesy

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Your god Yahweh and his asheera are laughing back at your ignorance bwahahahah.

Hope you know “yahweh” is a tetragrammation gotten from YHWH cheesy

Since you claim to know better. Will leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

Since you claim to know better. Will leave you to your ignorance.

You can also know better but you are a indoctrinated and brainwashed sheep.
https://www.worldhistory.org/Yahweh/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

When are you traveling to middle east, precisely Jerusalem for pilgrimage, try to visit Gehenna or you prefer to call it “hell” cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you a question and you disappeared!

I don't know about you, but I have a life outside Nairaland.

Can you present a GROUP of people practicing what your infinite universal mind or energy that is truly omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient taught since you said:

It isn't meant for any "GROUP"

The only thing "GROUPS" offer you are dogmas and doctrines designed to control your mind and how you think.

That is exactly why you keep looking for something or someone outside yourself.

I just want to see the benefits of leaning from ones mind since everyone thinks he's smart and this has led to troubles everywhere on this planet! Revelations 6:3-4

Thanks! smiley

The key word is - thinking in a certain way.

Let me walk you through a thought experiment.

How do you build a house?

1. At first, your dream home is orginally just an idea or thought in your mind.

At this stage, the house is not tangible nor physical - it is only an idea in your mind.

You consistently think about it and when you have enough resources, you hire an architect.

2. After giving the architect a brief that contains your thoughts, he or she designs a detailed drawing of how this your dream home will look like on paper.

3. After the architect is done, you buy a peice of land and hire a building engineer

4. The builder uses materials like cement, iron, sand, granite and water to build the house from the foundation level till roofing level.

5. After the carpenter is done with roofing, finishing and landscaping is done - now your new home is ready for you to move in.

Where did it all start from?

It all started from an idea - a simple thought - it all started from your mind.

In exactly the same way, everything you see that happens today whether good or bad, was at one time, originally a thought or idea in the mind of someone.

All is mind, the universe is mental.

People need to understand how powerful their mind is and take responsibility for their lives instead of looking up to a sky Daddy or living in morbid fear of the Devil.

But the problem is that thinking for yourself or learning to control your mind and your thoughts, is the MOST DIFFICULT THING any man or woman can do.

That is why religion is so powerful - it makes it so easy for people to be mentally lazy.

Why do you think religion is called the opium of the masses?

Look within.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

When are you traveling to middle east, precisely Jerusalem for pilgrimage, try to visit Gehenna or you prefer to call it “hell” cheesy

You never seize to amuse me. You are lost. Jesus is calling you. Hope you will get it right?
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

You never seize to amuse me. You are lost. Jesus is calling you. Hope you will get it right?

iesus chrestus is your second god bwahahahah
You’ve been duped, Chrestian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

I don't know about you, but I have a life outside Nairaland.
So you shouldn't have come questioning other people's thoughts if you don't have the time!
oteneaaron:

It isn't meant for any "GROUP"
The only thing "GROUPS" offer you are dogmas and doctrines designed to control your mind and how you think.
That is exactly why you keep looking for something or someone outside yourself.
If that's your own opinion it's OK but i wonder why you failed to keep it all to yourself!
oteneaaron:

The key word is - thinking in a certain way.
Let me walk you through a thought experiment.
How do you build a house?
1. At first, your dream home is orginally just an idea or thought in your mind.
At this stage, the house is not tangible nor physical - it is only an idea in your mind.
You consistently think about it and when you have enough resources, you hire an architect.
2. After giving the architect a brief that contains your thoughts, he or she designs a detailed drawing of how this your dream home will look like on paper.
3. After the architect is done, you buy a peice of land and hire a building engineer
4. The builder uses materials like cement, iron, sand, granite and water to build the house from the foundation level till roofing level.
5. After the carpenter is done with roofing, finishing and landscaping is done - now your new home is ready for you to move in.
Where did it all start from?
It all started from an idea - a simple thought - it all started from your mind.
In exactly the same way, everything you see that happens today whether good or bad, was at one time, originally a thought or idea in the mind of someone.
People need to understand how powerful their mind is and take responsibility for lives instead of looking up to a sky Daddy or living in morbid fear of the Devil.
But the problem is that thinking for yourself or learning to control your mind and your thoughts, is the MOST DIFFICULT THING any man or woman can do.
That is why religion is so powerful - it makes it so easy for people to be mentally lazy.
Why do you think religion is called the opium of the masses?
Look within.

First of all nobody thinks of building a house if not because you've seen others built houses and there can't be architects if people have not been employing their services so it's never from one persons mind rather it's what others has BEEN DOING FOR LONG!

Secondly before thinking about a HOUSE the first thing to consider is a peaceful coexistence between those that will live in the HOUSE since you're not going to live there alone. Which means there must be dos and donts in the house. So if everyone should look within and nothing like a SUPREME BEING God to set standards for all how do you plan to live peacefully with others in the HOUSE since each person can decide what they want? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

iesus chrestus is your second god bwahahahah
You’ve been duped, Chrestian cheesy

I leave you to it.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you shouldn't have come questioning other people's thoughts if you don't have the time!

If that's your own opinion it's OK but i wonder why you failed to keep it all to yourself!

Lol.

You can't stop me from sharing my thoughts - I won't "keep it to myself"

First of all nobody thinks of building a house if not because you've seen others built houses and there can't be architects if people have not been employing their services so it's never from one persons mind rather it's what others has BEEN DOING FOR LONG!

This is a LIE.

Humans like every other sentient being in the universe is a thinking organism.

EVERYTHING that you see physically, was once only an idea in the mind.

Even this your post on Nairaland was initially just a thought in your mind.

You had to think about if FIRST before you typed it on Nairaland.

Secondly before thinking about a HOUSE the first thing to consider is a peaceful coexistence between those that will live in the HOUSE since you're not going to live there alone. Which means there must be dos and donts in the house.

So if everyone should look within and nothing like a SUPREME BEING God to set standards for all how do you plan to live peacefully with others in the HOUSE since each person can decide what they want? smiley

Put your thoughts in order and come again.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

I leave you to it.

Where did early chrestians get the idea of iesus chrestus from? Hmmm
No wonder the jews reject it grin

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Where did early chrestians get the idea of iesus chrestus from? Hmmm
No wonder the jews reject it grin

Jews rejecting it doesn't equate it to being false. What matters most is how God is dealing with Israel for rejecting it. What should matter to you, is you not rejecting the gospel of Jesus like the Jews. You will someday regret your choice if you reject it.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

Jews rejecting it doesn't equate it to being false. What matters most is how God is dealing with Israel for rejecting it. What should matter to you, is you not rejecting the gospel of Jesus like the Jews. You will someday regret your choice if you reject it.

Jews still worship their yahweh.
Nicene Christianity originated from Judaism.

Who created the concept of trinity?

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Jews still worship their yahweh.
Nicene Christianity originated from Judaism.

Who created the concept of trinity?

You just keep digressing. Tangentiality.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrDebonair:

You just keep digressing. Tangentiality.

That’s because you lack knowledge of your religion.
You don’t know what Judaism is yet you use their tanakh, you Chrestians call “Old Testament”

Who are the early Chrestians?

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MrDebonair: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

That’s because you lack knowledge of your religion.
You don’t know what Judaism is yet you use their tanakh, you Chrestians call “Old Testament”

Who are the early Chrestians?

I have passed my message across. The knowledge you think you possess is not truly knowledge and neither is it resulting from ignorance. You are just incorrigible. I can understand.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2022

MrDebonair:

I have passed my message across. The knowledge you think you possess is not truly knowledge and neither is it resulting from ignorance. You are just incorrigible. I can understand.

It will be incorrigible to indoctrinated and brainwashed sheep but a talking snake is not.
you’ve been fed with deities all your life, it’s deep rooted, i understand bwahahahah.

Nicene Chrestianity is from Judaism.
Are you not using the tanakh,you Chrestians call “old testament”? cheesy

Your Religion thrives on ignorance, keep on believing.

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
You can't stop me from sharing my thoughts - I won't "keep it to myself"
Then i suggest you need to quote a SUPREME BEING because if you don't believe in one then you're indirectly making yourself one by insisting that others should subscribe to your thought! wink
oteneaaron:

This is a LIE. Humans like every other sentient being in the universe is a thinking organism.
EVERYTHING that you see physically, was once only an idea in the mind. Even this your post on Nairaland was initially just a thought in your mind. You had to think about if FIRST before you typed it on Nairaland.
A wise man once said:
Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God. Hebrews 3:4
So humans don't just developed the thought of building all by themselves it's because they learned from our Creator the greatest architect who made us in His image: GOD! Genesis 1:26
oteneaaron:

Put your thoughts in order and come again.
It's already in the best order for honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Tb222(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:
That means revelation book and all prophecies in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.
Be careful of what you spew, this thoughts of yours can take you farther than you ever wanted to go.
Psalm 14:1 " The fool saith in his heart there is no God they are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Matthew 12:36 "but i say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof so on the day of judgement.
vs 37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
you have to go down on your knees and repent or else eternity in Hell will be a stark reality, for he says in his Word in Matthew 12:31 " Wherefore I say unto you all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men,but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
It also says in His Word in the book of Matthew 12:32 "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
You really have to be very careful with what you let come out of your mouth, because it says in his Word in the Book of James 3:6 " And the tongue is a fire, a world full of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on the fire of Hell.
So my brother he says in his Word in 1John 1:9 "Of we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
It also says in His Word in the book Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together,saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
So my brother please accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart today and he will forgive you for He says in His Word in the Book of Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him,and will sup with him, and he with Me.
So my brother now is the accepted time, now is the day of reckoning or tomorow might never come.

The man below can explain better.

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Tb222(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:
That means revelation book and all prophecies in religionists books are scam, he is not the beginning talkless of knowing how the end will be. Also he’s not the most knowledgeable as he regularly regrets his actions like humans.
Be careful of what you spew, this thoughts of yours can take you farther than you ever wanted to go.
Psalm 14:1 " The fool saith in his heart there is no God they are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Matthew 12:36 "but i say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof so on the day of judgement.
vs 37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
you have to go down on your knees and repent or else eternity in Hell will be a stark reality, for he says in his Word in Matthew 12:31 " Wherefore I say unto you all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men,but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
It also says in His Word in the book of Matthew 12:32 "And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
You really have to be very careful with what you let come out of your mouth, because it says in his Word in the Book of James 3:6 " And the tongue is a fire, a world full of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on the fire of Hell.
So my brother he says in his Word in 1John 1:9 "Of we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
"Come now, and let us reason together,saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
So my brother please accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart today and he will forgive you for He says in His Word in the Book of Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him,and will sup with him, and he with Me.
So my brother now is the accepted time, now is the day of reckoning or tomorow might never come.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tb222:

He is not saying "there's no God"
His problem is seeing others speaking boldly about their gods when he has nothing to say about his own so in order to complicate things he's running up and down Nairaland arguing against whatever others say about their God! wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tb222:

You are just quoting random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS

Small boy Yahweh is your god bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by oteneaaron(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Then i suggest you need to quote a SUPREME BEING because if you don't believe in one then you're indirectly making yourself one by insisting that others should subscribe to your thought! wink

Is there a rule on Nairaland that says I must quote some Supreme being?

A wise man once said:
Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God. Hebrews 3:4

Lol

Of course, before any construction is done, it must FIRST exist as an idea or thought in the mind of the builder.

That is the only way things are really created - there must FIRST be a thought about the thing that is to be created.

The only problem here is how you understand the term or title "GOD" .

Because of your mental conditioning, all you know is GOD = Jehovah = Yahweh

But this your God Yahweh is not omnipotent, omnipresent nor omniscient, therefore he cannot be the one who constructed all things.

Your God Yahweh is almost like a human, he gets jealous, hates humanity, is blood thirsty and has killed millions of humans (including women and children) - the evidence is your Bible.

So humans don't just developed the thought of building all by themselves it's because they learned from our Creator the greatest architect who made us in His image: GOD! Genesis 1:26

It's already in the best order for honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread Sir! wink

It is quite sad to see how you think too little about the power of your mind and your thoughts.

Do you have any idea what you are really capable of?

All you have to do is have a perfect vision of whatever you want to achieve and you will achieve it.

Your mind is filled with unlimited possibllities.

Look within!

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Tb222(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

You are just quoting random books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS

Small boy Yahweh is your god bwahahahah
God bless you, and i hope you find Him, because He is waiting for you.
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tb222:

God bless you, and i hope you find Him, because He is waiting for you.

Baal Hadad bless you, and i hope you find him, because he is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Tb222(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maynman:

Baal bless you, and i hope you find him, because he is waiting for you.

Send me your WhatsApp number or email address i want to send you an audio files and I hope God touches you as you listen to it, or simply conyact me on 09155077946
Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

Is there a rule on Nairaland that says I must quote some Supreme being?
There's none so everyone is free to express themselves whether it goes well with the thought in your own mind or not! wink
oteneaaron:

Lol
Of course, before any construction is done, it must FIRST exist as an idea or thought in the mind of the builder. That is the only way things are really created - there must FIRST be a thought about the thing that is to be created.
The only problem here is how you understand the term or title "GOD" .
Because of your mental conditioning, all you know is GOD = Jehovah = Yahweh
But this your God Yahweh is not omnipotent, omnipresent nor omniscient, therefore he cannot be the one who constructed all things.
Your God Yahweh is almost like a human, he gets jealous, hates humanity, is blood thirsty and has killed millions of humans (including women and children) - the evidence is your Bible.
The point here is that He predicted a global family of peace loving worshipers some 2,500 years ago {Isaiah 2:2-4} and today this group sufficed exactly as He promised! Isaiah 55:8-11
That shows nothing can stop His plan it's either you work with Him to make the success story or it will take place when you're no more! smiley
oteneaaron:

It is quite sad to see how you think too little about the power of your mind and your thoughts. Do you have any idea what you are really capable of? All you have to do is have a perfect vision of whatever you want to achieve and you will achieve it. Your mind is filled with unlimited possibllities. Look within!
Let us see the evidence as a GROUP is actually performing according to what you're seeing that others can't see! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

1 Like

Re: Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? by Maynman: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Tb222:

Send me your WhatsApp number or email address i want to send you an audio files and I hope God touches you as you listen to it, or simply conyact me on 09155077946

Have knowledge on your deities first and don’t be a slave to middle east gods all your life.

Over 100 people die of malaria everyday in Nigeria, send the audio files to them or your deity doesn’t work that way bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Igbo Muslims In The House? / The Man Of God I Admire So Much Is Into Pornography? / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.