Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) (9265 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
End time messengers! Check their ashy toes before you take them seriously… cry
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by jeromestarks: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
siofra:
Don't worry, I'll go and report that your Twitter account as hate speech against women.

You see what happened to Andrew Tate? It will soon happen to you and that idiot Shola.
Hahahahahahahaha.
grin
E pain her.

You have been fvcked by a man who won't marry you. Grieve that on you own and don't put it on Op. He didn't say you should behave like your mother.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
My mother is the QUEEN BIITTCH.
What else do you have for me today If nothing, please fvvck off my thread.
Na you call your own mother a bitch. Not me
So grow up and stop getting angry over nothing
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
God abeg o undecided
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by KingDash: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
He’s on point and you know it
siofra:
Don't worry, I'll go and report that your Twitter account as hate speech against women.

You see what happened to Andrew Tate? It will soon happen to you and that idiot Shola.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nija peeps are very funny people.
The op is dishing out realities and people are already paranoid grin

When a lady says you ain't my type.. it's only common sense it's a LovePeddler vibe. How?

Normally every human has LovePeddler tendencies but what makes you different is the degree of expression.

"You are not my type" should never be mistaken for an expression to the singular, just because "type" has no "s" grin

It's a highly technical expression about jumping into any opportunity when it presents itself.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by toujurs: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
siofra:

Foool cheesy
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
toujurs:
Foool cheesy

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 rule 2
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop quoting BIITTCHES in my thread please.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 this man is insulting me, baronthecelebri quoted me and Thegidredpiller quoted baronthecelebri telling him to stop quoting bitches "in my thread" (referring to me)

He has broken rule two. Please look into this matter and ban him for insulting me.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uchesis:

Do you have a sister? Hope say u no go vex if a guy called her a bitch

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 SEE he called me a BITCH. How did I not see this earlier? angry

Even the male nairalander I quoted knows he called me a BITCH. Thegidredpiller has broken rule two.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, please....gay men have nothing to do with your redpill movement and you know it,hell,you even wrote it in your comment,these men are straight but sexist pigs who've literally been hurt by women whilst changing the substance of the original "redpill" philosophy to save face so why on earth would you brand them gay when gay men don't hate women or want anything to do with your heteronormative way of life? Is it to shame them because I still don't get it? I still don't know why y'all keep bringing gay men to heteronormative conversations? No matter how mean or heartless a woman is to a straight man,he will still be straight and nothing else, instead please call them what they are "misogynist rebranding the redpill to fit their own narrative". These men are far from gay and are even more homophobic,queer men already have enough on their plate and to be branded misogynist is just fowl. Just as you don't want this "assholes" to be associated with the movement, it's the same way we also don't want to be associated with them

I've seen gay men who are jealous of women and hate them.

I see them on 4chan undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Broveens42:
Nija peeps are very funny people.
The op is dishing out realities and people are already paranoid grin

When a lady says you ain't my type.. it's only common sense it's a LovePeddler vibe. How?

Normally every human has LovePeddler tendencies but what makes you different is the degree of expression.

"You are not my type" should never be mistaken for an expression to the singular, just because "type" has no "s" grin

It's a highly technical expression about jumping into any opportunity when it presents itself.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
siofra:

I've seen gay men who are jealous of women and hate them.

I see them on 4chan undecided
Oh yeah,you are right, believe me they exist but anybody can be a misogynist even a woman with their internalized misogyny
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:

Pained madafakn sn!tch!..

You'll sneak in here to read but handle the striking facts ntoor. .
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:48am On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
its sad that some men think this way, but whats most sad about it all is that they will use this ARRANT GIBBERISH as redpill theory, while this is just some BS from some dude heartbroken on a revenge spree towards women.

the above is generally what ugly good for nothing men tell themselves to feel good about their sorry miserable lonely lives!

here is your education of the day: we all EVOLVE AND MATURE in life. we (men and women) are not the same person we were when we were 18. we dont think the same way, we dont see life the same way, and with age/experience comes enlightenment. at 18, men AND women are immature, clueless and probably driven by their ignorant state of mind with BS fairytales.... and time/age/experience will teach us all (men and women) that we were wrong and thus re-evaluate our stand on life/relationship etc as we grow older.

but whats most foolish here is for anyone to ask the above question and expect a valid answer, from someone who hasnt experienced shiit in life.

remember: the redpill movement is NOT about hating all women. pls stop mistaking the gay movement with the redpill movement!

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:56am On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

some dude get dumped and/or played by a woman, and they will just turn to redpill, thinking that this movement is about getting Blaa blaa blaaa

Do you deserve ur D??
I don't fink so..

Maybe we shld have gathered resources for your genda transfrmtion so long ago..

Now I fully understand the need for transgender legality in 9ja
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 2:00am On Aug 24, 2022
teebagy:
how come u didnt report cardi b or megan the stalion 4 teaching young girls how to finesse men

No mind her jare...

Na 'wanna be narcissist' dey worry her so!!
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

u no well at all...

For ur info shaa .. All redpillers orients female siblings on the correct way to go...

Unlike u all gender confused urchins dat let's ur siblings grow up like wild grasses & with narcissistic orientstion from the street...all in d name of 'shes now a baibe'.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 2:24am On Aug 24, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
... that gay spirit will leave you by force ..

Yeye dey smell...

He wrote an incredible article which u couldn't intellectually counter bcoz of ur mental incapacity... Now you're resulting into the babaric ways of the stone age.

You're an unrestrained creature, you pose a great danger to human males and you should be put into a zoo or reunited with your folks in the
Thickest part of the Amazonian wildernesss

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by EIeyigidigan: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Yeye dey smell...

He wrote an incredible article which u couldn't intellectually counter bcoz of ur mental incapacity... Now you're resulting into the babaric ways of the stone age.

You're an unrestrained creature, you pose a great danger to human males and you should be put into a zoo or reunited with your folks in the
Thickest part of the Amazonian wildernesss
another useless gayman spotted.
My mission and purpose in this life is to violently send all gays and lesbians to God for instant judgement and subsequent punishment.
I'm a psychopath yes and very soon you'll hear me in the news headline as a serial gay killer.
Just don't let me encounter you cos I'll make your death slow and painful.
Disgusting lots
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2022
EIeyigidigan:

...I'm a psychopath yes and very soon you'll hear me in the news headline as a serial gay killer.

TRP is Golden..

Pained Coohie sucker, deal with this!
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by STOICREALIST: 2:45am On Aug 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If She Ever Tells You She Has Her TYPE OF MEN!! grin grin

It's a big lie, SHE WILL FVVCK THE D!!CK OF ANY MAN!!

Cut the bull crap, a woman tells you that you are not her "Type Of Man", and then she thinks she has done something savage

Try something tonight, Ask A Random Woman For Her Type Of Man.; You will notice two things.
1. You will see her hesitate to give you an answer.
2. Watch how her eyeballs are looking up and her hands are trying to portray expressions. Understand that people only do this when they are trying to figure something out. TRUE OR FALSE

MEN!! A woman's type of man does not exist, The only thing that do exist is her feminine nature and her wh0r£ phase!
If there are 5 different guys with 5 totally different personalities but they all dress fly, have tattoos and probably use the current iPhone 13 ( Nigeria Specific), I can assure you that she will fvvck ALL 5 OF THEM!!

If a woman clearly wants to define her type of man, it would be like this; A Thug-like Guy That Is Responsible. DOES THAT EXIST

Still Typing...

There is a part of the equation that is missing. You left out a vital part of the equation in this behavioral model.

When she finally finds the boring man and gets married to him, she ensures that he provides and works his arse off giving her a good life. Then she thinks within herself that he is no longer interesting to her. The boring man she uses for material, financial and lifestyle security for herself and her offspring. She then again seeks out a THUG to sleep with even after landing the so called “Man of Her Dreams” .

They want what they want, how they want it and when they want it without consequences. Their major goals in life based on basic biology is to have safe sex as much as possible, find a mate who will guarantee security and provide companionship. Once that male becomes docile and there seems to be a bigger, better Alpha male out there, her raw biological instinct kicks in and she wants him. She wants to be his mate. The only thing that controls this instinct is that for some women, the society frowns upon this. Her religious belief might not allow this. Her upbringing will make her see reasons why it is not an idea that looks good. Humans take decisions based first on INSTINCT, then REASONING. Her instinct tells her “that guy is so manly, he will be a good mate…go Bleep him”. But then her upbringing, values, etc tells her “it isn’t a good idea and not worth the possible stress, risk, loss and scandal”. However, where she justifies that it is worth it, she will sneak, hide, dock and explore that possibility.

I have continuously educated young men that there is no such thing as “bone of my bone” or “flesh of my flesh” or “our love was made in heaven” and all the other bullshit and romantic crap that humans deceive themselves with. At about 16-25 they are young and exploratory. Less than 1% keep themselves intact. The interesting thing is that most of these ladies are all disvirgined by the same set of players and thugs within their vicinity.

The relationship with a woman is a simple natural sexual transaction. Especially Marriage. Marriage is bigger than the egos of these women of today. Marriage is about DUTY, RESPONSIBILITY, RESPECT AND HONOUR. IT IS A BUSINESS OF SEX, COMPANIONSHIP and the DUTY, RESPECT, SUPPORT and HONOUR that comes with it based on naturally expected roles. Marriage and relationships that lead to them are no jokes. IT COMES WITH A LOT OF CRAP AND MATURITY IS REQUIRED. It isn’t the stupid Zee World, Telemundo of Disney fantasy.

Majority of men/ Men in general want a feminine, home maker/keeper, submissive, loyal and supportive woman. The women want security, protection, provision, sex and companionship and protection. DO NOT LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU OTHERWISE. That is it at its basics. A woman chooses a man not because of the nonsensical fantasies about love and “bone of my bone” nonsense. The woman simply sees security in one form or another. Leave all the Hollywood and Disney fairy take bullshit.

The man sees sex and the woman’s ability to hold his seed and raise his offspring and keep his home. It is worth noting that all humans can disappoint you by sleeping with another person. Consequently, do not expect much from humans. However, the women lie and hide theirs in pretense and callous deceit. They want to be taken care off by one man, while sleeping with another, getting free gifts from another and getting attention from all men, then complain they are being sexualized etc. They generally just have a twisted brain and are like spoiled brats because of arse, curves, boobs and a vagina.

Now in todays world the so called “modern women” feel that their roles are to be swapped for careers and jobs and competing with men. They want all the things they want from men and the society, but refuse to DO THE THINGS THAT MEN AND SOCIETY EXPECTS FROM THEM.
THEY CLAIM TO BE FEMINISTS. WHILE THE MAKE FOLK CLAIM TO BE REDPILLERS OR MGTOW as a fall out from the feminist movement.

As a MAN, please put yourself first, then your dependents (children and your parents), before your wife or her family members. Ensure that you take care of yourself, invest in yourself, take care of your kids and sort them out properly. Before you bend to any woman and her family members.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

Same women that calls themselves and each others “bad bitches”?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 4:54am On Aug 24, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Women are just bunch of idiots.

I pity those people that still wants to marry.

Bro, don't conclude on this. Some men are also like that. Marriage is a beautiful thing, don't be deceived
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 5:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Prisco4luv:

Bro, don't conclude on this. Some men are also like that. Marriage is a beautiful thing, don't be deceived

Yet divorce rate is growing? It seems it’s not “marriage” that’s beautiful.
Reality says otherwise.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:

Lalast.iclala, Dominique, My.nd44 rule 2
U re just wasting ur time,,,,TGR is unstoppable,,,,

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Oesophagus99:
u no well at all...

For ur info shaa .. All redpillers orients female siblings on the correct way to go...

Unlike u all gender confused urchins dat let's ur siblings grow up like wild grasses & with narcissistic orientstion from the street...all in d name of 'shes now a baibe'.
so if not for you, that your sister would have been a slutty bitch abi?.

Then why do you think my sister is not like yours?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Maynman:

Same women that calls themselves and each others “bad bitches”?
Men call themselves worse. Forget that thing oga
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

Men call themselves worse. Forget that thing oga
But we are not talking about “men” here?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Maynman:
But we are not talking about “men” here?
what is good for the goose is good for the.....
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

what is good for the goose is good for the.....

Good, then why are you complaining and defending the goose then?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Maynman:

Good, then why are you complaining and defending the goose then?
Because i have sisters who are not bitches or sluts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / I'm So Paranoid About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.