Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) (9258 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

Because i have sisters who are not bitches or sluts

And are they commenting on this thread?
I thought he was specific
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by offset67(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:
Don't worry, I'll go and report that your Twitter account as hate speech against women.

You see what happened to Andrew Tate? It will soon happen to you and that idiot Shola.
e pain am
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
siofra:

I've seen gay men who are jealous of women and hate them.

I see them on 4chan undecided
really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Dozie246: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Leave am na feminist grin
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
weytin e do you?
What happened to Tate
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Great response
STOICREALIST:

There is a part of the equation that is missing. You left out a vital part of the equation in this behavioral model.

When she finally finds the boring man and gets married to him, she ensures that he provides and works his arse off giving her a good life. Then she thinks within herself that he is no longer interesting to her. The boring man she uses for material, financial and lifestyle security for herself and her offspring. She then again seeks out a THUG to sleep with even after landing the so called “Man of Her Dreams” .

They want what they want, how they want it and when they want it without consequences. Their major goals in life based on basic biology is to have safe sex as much as possible, find a mate who will guarantee security and provide companionship. Once that male becomes docile and there seems to be a bigger, better Alpha male out there, her raw biological instinct kicks in and she wants him. She wants to be his mate. The only thing that controls this instinct is that for some women, the society frowns upon this. Her religious belief might not allow this. Her upbringing will make her see reasons why it is not an idea that looks good. Humans take decisions based first on INSTINCT, then REASONING. Her instinct tells her “that guy is so manly, he will be a good mate…go Bleep him”. But then her upbringing, values, etc tells her “it isn’t a good idea and not worth the possible stress, risk, loss and scandal”. However, where she justifies that it is worth it, she will sneak, hide, dock and explore that possibility.

I have continuously educated young men that there is no such thing as “bone of my bone” or “flesh of my flesh” or “our love was made in heaven” and all the other bullshit and romantic crap that humans deceive themselves with. At about 16-25 they are young and exploratory. Less than 1% keep themselves intact. The interesting thing is that most of these ladies are all disvirgined by the same set of players and thugs within their vicinity. M

The relationship with a woman is a simple natural sexual transaction. DO NOT LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU OTHERWISE. That is it at its basics. A woman chooses a man not because of the nonsensical fantasies about love and “bone of my bone” nonsense. The woman simply sees security in one form or another.
The man sees sex and the woman’s ability to hold his seed and raise his offspring and keep his home. It is worth noting that all humans can disappoint you by sleeping with another person. Consequently, do not expect much from humans. However, the women lie and hide theirs in pretense and callous deceit. They want to be taken care off by one man, while sleeping with another, getting free gifts from another and getting attention from all men, then complain they are being sexualized etc. They generally just have a twisted brain and are like spoiled brats because of arse, curves, boobs and a vagina.

As for the men, put yourself first, then your dependents (children and your parents), before your wife or her family members. Ensure that you take care of yourself, invest in yourself, take care of your kids and sort them out properly. Before you bend to any woman and her family members.

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Maynman:

Same women that calls themselves and each others “bad bitches”?
True
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

What happened to Tate
he's been banned from every social media app that you know because den report am
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude, please....gay men have nothing to do with your redpill movement and you know it,hell,you even wrote it in your comment,these men are straight but sexist pigs who've literally been hurt by women whilst changing the substance of the original "redpill" philosophy to save face so why on earth would you brand them gay when gay men don't hate women or want anything to do with your heteronormative way of life? Is it to shame them because I still don't get it? I still don't know why y'all keep bringing gay men to heteronormative conversations? No matter how mean or heartless a woman is to a straight man,he will still be straight and nothing else, instead please call them what they are "misogynist rebranding the redpill to fit their own narrative". These men are far from gay and are even more homophobic,queer men already have enough on their plate and to be branded misogynist is just fowl. Just as you don't want this "assholes" to be associated with the movement, it's the same way we also don't want to be associated with them
in other words, you're a bloody gaytard, fa.ggot, huh?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
in other words, you're a bloody gaytard, fa.ggot, huh?
Yes
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yes
All right. Good luck, fagg.ot.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by smith946: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
While i was growing up, my mom usually told me to steer clear of women that many of 'em are destiny killers.
She said education was meant to be my first priority, followed by making money. Once that is achieved, the girls would come to me not me chasing 'em.
I guess that made me to have self control even while i'm around 'em.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
he's been banned from every social media app that you know because den report am
You think that can be possible?

Even if he/she was banned what happen to opening another account with different id
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by 7buckz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol be like Gaybriels full this thread oo... Wetin de sup
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

You think that can be possible?

Even if he/she was banned what happen to opening another account with different id
the man is a very huge brand... using alternative account might prove to be counter productive

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
7buckz:
Lol be like Gaybriels full this thread oo... Wetin de sup
e over me too
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
All right. Good luck, fagg.ot.
Ok stryke
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok stryke
what's a stryke?
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Uchesis: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maynman:

And are they commenting on this thread?
I thought he was specific
we all have our type of men/women.
the problem here is that women are not allowed to say the same thing that a man can say easily and get away with it
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
what's a stryke?
Normally,you can't solve violence with violence,I was wrong for calling a stryke (it's a deregatory word for straight people just like the f word you called me is to gay people) and for that I apologize. Have a great evening

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by Maynman: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Uchesis:

we all have our type of men/women.
the problem here is that women are not allowed to say the same thing that a man can say easily and get away with it

The same Applies for women, and they even get away with so much than men.
Re: MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Normally,you can't solve violence with violence,I was wrong for calling a stryke (it's a deregatory word for straight people just like the f word you called me is to gay people) and for that I apologize. Have a great evening
all right. Have a great evening too. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.