Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Which Northern State Will Obi Win? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern State Will Obi Win? (5229 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Prolific007(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Saintinoo:

Obi will not win Benue, Benue is sure for Atiku. Taraba State is 80 percent Christian, the Muslims you find in jalingo are merely settlers Jos like Jos.

The only place you find Muslims in taraba is Gembu ( Fulani), Lau local government and Karim lamido local government.

Peter Obi we win Taraba by at least 55 percent.

plaetuea votes will be divided but mostly between Obi and Atiku, but Obi will win narrowly. Forget Lalong and dariye.

Another place Obi might get 30 percent votes is Bauchi (Bogoro, Dass, Tafawa balewa and Wargi local government areas) will vote Obi if CAN ask them to.

Again Gombe, Obi should reach out to CAN and EWCA pastors and the deal is done... 55 percent of Gombe people are Christians.

and then Southern Borno, Christian make up 30 percent of Borno but sadly people don know.

You forgot Kaduna, Kaduna Christians can give Obi more than 1million votes. they gave Jonathan 1.4 million in 2011.

You're making noise... Benue is for Peter Obi. Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Abuja, Taraba and Kaduna state

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Prolific007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

I don’t hate obi
I just don’t like the set of people supporting him

Benue is for Atiku

Keep living in a fantasy guyman

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Saintinoo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Prolific007:

You're making noise... Benue is for Peter Obi. Kogi, Plateau, Nassarawa, Abuja, Taraba and Kaduna state

If you read my comments again, you will see that I am not talking based on newspaper report but as someone that has stayed in those places.
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Minjim:
Maybe Kadunna. If he's ever likely to win any Northern state. It should be Kaduna

He cant.datti can't win zaria
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

Which kaduna?
Only plateau one month ago
Even there now he may likely get just 20%, but he will definitely get 25% In Benue as things stands now

What will stop him from winning benue
donaldking100:
Nasarawa.
Benue.
Abuja.
Kadunna.
Plateau.

Kaduna,impossible

2 Likes

Zonefree:
The first time you're making a fair analysis.

I am always fair

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pandev:
votes analysis is not done based on emotions. As of now, Obi won't win even Anambra. There are people who belong to a political party, they won't just leave their party because of religion. Even if religion is going to determine the next president, it is still Tinubu who is going to win. Learn to see things from logical angle so that the results of election won't shock you.

Obi will clear se

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
jumper524:
Fct na pdp.
Though many says Obi but majority of those talking are pvcless. I go with pdp to win Fct.
But dey still have good growing apc in gwagwalada and bwari.

Pdp votes will be divided in fct so apc might win
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Saintinoo:

Obi will not win Benue, Benue is sure for Atiku. Taraba State is 80 percent Christian, the Muslims you find in jalingo are merely settlers Jos like Jos.

The only place you find Muslims in taraba is Gembu ( Fulani), Lau local government and Karim lamido local government.

Peter Obi we win Taraba by at least 55 percent.

plaetuea votes will be divided but mostly between Obi and Atiku, but Obi will win narrowly. Forget Lalong and dariye.

Another place Obi might get 30 percent votes is Bauchi (Bogoro, Dass, Tafawa balewa and Wargi local government areas) will vote Obi if CAN ask them to.

Again Gombe, Obi should reach out to CAN and EWCA pastors and the deal is done... 55 percent of Gombe people are Christians.

and then Southern Borno, Christian make up 30 percent of Borno but sadly people don know.

You forgot Kaduna, Kaduna Christians can give Obi more than 1million votes. they gave Jonathan 1.4 million in 2011.

Atiku won benue by 8000 votes in 2019.now that they have a southern christian plus the hatred for fulanis,they will vote obi.pdp is very strong in taraba so obi chances are low. Christians in bauchi do not make up 30%.even atiku couldn't get that in 2019,even gej never got that.dogara can only influence his bogoro LGA.other lgas always vote APC...same thing in borno,Christians are not up to 20% and even if they are,the whole borno always vote apc so leave that Christian sentiments.southern Kaduna will surely be divided between obi and atiku.gej got 1.4 mil there because there was no card reader then.it is impossible now.obi cab get some votes in gombe south sha but not more than 20% overall...whether the Muslims are settlers in taraba or not doesnt matter as far as they vote.
I agree that obi might win plateau narrowly but that depends on dariye.whether you like it or not,dariye and lalong are influential. Dariye is still the most popular politician in plateau and lalong controls a large part of plateau south.it will be tight among the three parties

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Ruggedniggaone: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
donaldking100:
Nasarawa.
Benue.
Abuja.
Kadunna.
Plateau.
lol hilarious nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Saintinoo:

There is something you guys don't understand, Peter Obi has taken most PDP supporters, those people you are calling PDP supporters don't want to use eye and see an umbrella again. Hunger, insecurities, inflation, poverty has reset many people brain.

it's not about which party controls a state now.

True plus a large number of neutrals.but this is not every where.it is mostly in the se,parts of ss and nc
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

I don’t hate obi
I just don’t like the set of people supporting him

Benue is for Atiku

Which kain talk be this? So the benue people that hate fulanis will vote atiku? Is it ortom that is with wike or suswan that supported udom that will canvass for atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sannisege:
Abuja people will never vote for Obi because of the “ we no dey give shi shi” mantra. Abuja is populated with corrupt people who are endeared to Atiku

Meaning tinubu will win fct
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

Which kain talk be this? So the benue people that hate fulanis will vote atiku? Is it ortom that is with wike or suswan that supported udom that will canvass for atiku?

Nope
Benue people won’t vote a Muslim Muslim ticket
They will go for a party that stand a chance to win
Atiku is loved in Benue
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Kyase(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

What will stop him from winning benue

No structure and most Benue votes comes from the rural areas
And nobody knows him there
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

Nope
Benue people won’t vote a Muslim Muslim ticket
They will go for a party that stand a chance to win
Atiku is loved in Benue

Loved but managed to win buhari by 7000? How will he now do against a popular Christian from the south?

6 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Kyase(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Benue are not ready for another Fulani man, Benue people have seen worst in their hands

Obi will win Benue
Till then

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Kyase(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

Loved but managed to win buhari by 7000? How will he now do against a popular Christian from the south?

Osibanjo actually got those votes
And Buhari did well before 2015
Na after re election Buhari brain off
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Indispensable85(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
When the campaigns begin proper from state to state, you'll know that Obi is not in the race.
It's a straight contest between Apc and pdp. Obi will end up being a spoiler to Atiku in the end because 70% of the votes Obi will get would've been for Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

No structure and most Benue votes comes from the rural areas
And nobody knows him there

By December,people will know him.the wave is so strong.structures are gradually springing up.

7 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kyase:

Osibanjo actually got those votes
And Buhari did well before 2015
Na after re election Buhari brain off

If osibanjo got buhari those votes,obi will get more.do not underrate obi,the clerics and christian community are backing him

7 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by ABBkelvin(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Indispensable85:
When the campaigns begin proper from state to state, you'll know that Obi is not in the race.
It's a straight contest between Apc and pdp. Obi will end up being a spoiler to Atiku in the end because 70% of the vote Obi will get would've been for Atiku.
To be honest here, for Obi to stand a minimum chance of having 5 million votes to himself in February, it will require him spending nothing less than 50 billion naira to mobilize locally in every nook and cranies of all the state in Nigeria.

Fu k the youth that are shouting online go to different political party meeting the people that are regular and always ready to vote are not the smart type that type trash online on different social media platform, they mostly consist of dire illiterate, artisan and bunch of myopic one way thinking set of individuals and they always make 85% of voters; They get swayed easily by what the party chairman heading their various ward say to them.

Obi is not in this race at all, the fact he just started everything afresh from a substandard political party without any structure is a testament of what is to come. Even in the SE region, people will rather choose either of the two devils they are use to, so Peter Obi and the online youth shouting everywhere online are wasting their time if they think 2023 is sure for them.

I have nothing against Peter Obi, I am just a realist with indept understanding of the Nigeria political atmosphere.

4 Likes

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Blazebond(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
NONE NADA ZERO.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Bizibi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Minjim:
Maybe Kadunna. If he's ever likely to win any Northern state. It should be Kaduna
I don't know about kaduna but there is a guy I know that is making sure lp get recongnized there.....but it will be a Herculean task.
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by Blazebond(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
You come here to analyse base on religion,see your small mind,all the dubious people when dey around your life are they all Muslim? Low reasoning is the bane of many people,even the ones that think they are exposed, whether na Muslim Muslim ticket o, christian Muslim ticket o, atheist atheist ticket o, christian christian ticket o, traditional worshipers ticket o,me blazebond don't give a f**k,I am not going to vote based on religion because I don't care,all the governors in south south and southeast please tell me are they Muslim? Nonsense reasoning,the more you people make this about religion,the more people of the north are going to vote on that line.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by ABBkelvin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

If osibanjo got buhari those votes,obi will get more.do not underrate obi,the clerics and christian community are backing him
Check my post above bro, Nigerians are no more righteous unlike what the online youth are portraying.

You need to give something to collect from the current average Nigerians that will vote on election day or belong to a particular political party structure to do something for you.

This opinion of you that people are solely going to be driven on the part of righteousness and truth when it comes to Election in Nigeria is long gone my man. Ekiti and Osun Election was a straight forward answer to how hard it is for a new modus operandi be carry out among human being. Advise Obi and his people to be ready to give something to the strong men of each local government and different artisan union for a start or else d defeat will be defeaning. My two cents

1 Like

Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
ABBkelvin:

Check my post above bro, Nigerians are no more righteous unlike what the online youth are portraying.

You need to give something to collect from the current average Nigerians that will vote on election day or belong to a particular political party structure to do something for you.

This opinion of you that people are solely going to be driven on the part of righteousness and truth when it comes to Election in Nigeria is long gone my man. Ekiti and Osun Election is a straight forward answer to how hard it is for a new modus operandi be carry out among human being. Advise Obi and his people to be ready to give something to the strong men of each local government and different artisan union for a start or else d defeat will be defeaning. My two cents

Hmmm
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by babyfaceafrica: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
garfield1:

Obi will clear se

All the pdp governors will be looking as he clear SE ABI?.. Una no understand how politics works
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by garfield1: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

All the pdp governors will be looking as he clear SE ABI?.. Una no understand how politics works

Theres nothing they can do.pdp has two govs in se and they are anti wike.majority if igbos are with obi.ikpeazu is unpopular and is up against abaribe
Re: Which Northern State Will Obi Win? by babyfaceafrica: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
ABBkelvin:

This opinion of you that people are solely going to be driven on the part of righteousness and truth when it comes to Election in Nigeria is long gone my man. Ekiti and Osun Election is a straight forward answer to how hard it is for a new modus operandi be carry out among human being. Advise Obi and his people to be ready to give something to the strong men of each local government and different artisan union for a start or else d defeat will be defeaning. My two cents

You have a point
No dey give shi shi mantra will get them nothing. Vote buying works everywhere
Even with Adeleke popularity and Oyetola poor performance.. Baba brought dollars come o. A stingy party can't win election in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2nd Biafra War: 10,000 Mercenaries Recruited By Biafra Arrived In Enugu (photo) / I Warned Jonathan In 2015; 2019, I Am Warning Nigerians Of A Coup. / My Visit To Aso Rock, Abuja (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.