Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (38553 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by profmallor: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
I believe so greatly, Reno may be talkative but he has insight. Cause exception you are deeply emotional about OBI wont you see the obvious signs that Obi is only splitting PDP votes. An elderly man spoke to me yesterday and say APC would never pray Obi and PDP merge cause then it would be obvious APC would be unable to win. You see, as long as you are not voting for PDP, APC is winning, that much APC know.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by simplesearch: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Playing the devils advocate. Creating conspiracy theory around Tinubu Obi candidacy to weaken his support base, when he should be campaigning for his master, Atiku. What a way to be a deep thinker and a table shaker!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olas24u(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Executer:

Shey it's animals that will build those structures abi?
People just read stuffs online and come vomit them without processing it smh

They need coal now in Eastern Europe ,you have coal ,and should have started preparing to ship them before cold will start.but because you like sharing ,you are not motivated.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Soso990240(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ellegacy:
I agree. If you look at the trend and how much Tinubu camp talk about Peter Obi to make him trend you will think they're not worried about Atiku who's there only major contender!
which kind brain u use think this thing? How would Tinubu support someone that will divide his Southern votes? E be like say Una wey be Tinubu people go just de generate propaganda to demarket ur opponent instead of marketing ur candidate
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by AGUNNIA: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Frankly, Reno Omokri is just a BIG FOOL
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by SolarEngr(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
70 years old man

No be juju be that

You are just a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olisaEze(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
From #tableshaker to #saltshaker !! Abi Reno change weed supplier?? grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Danniedpastor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
olas24u:

You lack vision ,the country does not need strong men but structure that will enable men to reach their potentials

Structures like; Aphabeta , Lekki tollgate,Tollgate bill board, Oya oloja, France hospital, Amnesia, and so on. That's the structure you need,right?
Mr. Visionless

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Staphylococcus: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes.
Peter obi will win the south with a big margin.

None of the candidates or parties has the power or credibility to stop his momentum in Southern Nigeria.

The middle belt is still very dicy, but it is within the realm of possibility.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Trill1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who is this man weed supplier?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
PresidObi:
Anything to trend.

Reno has no substance.

At this point, he's ranting carelessly like a drunk sailor.

Exactly, irrelevant Reno!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by jkpbestseries: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
You didnt read Reno post?
BeautifulMind2:
Peter Obi is using Kwankwaso to reduce Tinubu's votes in Northwest
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olas24u(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Structures like; Aphabeta , Lekki tollgate,Tollgate bill board, Oya oloja, France hospital, Amnesia, and so on. That's the structure you need,right?
Mr. Visionless

When I write now will deny it,the structure will also help your own region,you don't contribute anything at the moment to the center , southsouth ,southwest is where the money you are sharing is coming from ,you like the handout ,and with God on our side ,will will Abaddon this system forced on us by ironsi.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by ivolt: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
olas24u:

So you don't know ,if you have time let's use all available tools to analyse each one of them ,who has been talking about structure ,who went on exile because if this structure,we fought the military because of this structure,who took the federal government to court many times because of this structure,who was refused power generation because of this structure .Who has the sagacity ,the reach and influence to actually correct or make it a little possible for all is to innovate , create ,and reach our potentials.
You want to continue with this structure because of hatred.You will suffer ,if you think it's a human that will change Nigeria ,not structural adjustment or overall.
You seem to be contradicting yourself.
Can you translate to standard English please?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Livingshadow: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno does not know that the masses are wiser now. He thinks he can apply this tactics to dampen the zeal and spirit of all the Obidients . I thought Reno has often ranted that the Obidients are mere social media noise makers . So how come he's now sounding as one who is afraid of the ever increasing supports the ObiDatti is gaining each moment?
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by nighthawk1: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
I thought by now this RENO guy will be educating us on the road map of both Atiku and the PDP.

Its beginning to look like both PDP & APC only breathe PETER OBI.

Sorry i forgot both parties are two sides of the same coin.

Let me help "coconut" reno a bit here.

1. What is PDP plans to counter the effects of Subsidy removal by June 2023.

2. What assurances do you have of meeting ASUU demands by 50% next year and impact on budget or alternate fund sourcing.

3. Can the price of Rice, Beans, Garri, Bread, Milk come down by 30% next year under PDP

4.Can you bring the cost of drugs down by 40% next year and increase access to affordable medical care by 15% in 2023

5. What are your structured plans for the teeming youths in Nigeria.

These five will serve for now

Oya answer us!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by wwwihy: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
olas24u:

When I write now will deny it,the structure will also help your own region,you don't contribute anything at the moment to the center , southsouth ,southwest is where the money you are sharing is coming from ,you like the handout ,and with God on our side ,will will Abaddon this system forced on us by ironsi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Goddyj(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Now I can authoritatively tell you that Reno is Màd
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by akwunomy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maybe he is being used to his own advantage…I wish I will see someone who will use me in that form
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Benchilwell: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
olas24u:

You lack vision ,the country does not need strong men but structure that will enable men to reach their potentials
so will want sick man abi like buhari, may buhari government and policies that tinubu want to continue,be with u.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olas24u(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=ivolt post=116024869]
You seem to be contradicting yourself.
Can you translate to standard English please?[

Even if I submit in standard paper ,you will never get it ,because you are driven by ethnic sentiments,not evidence,proof , experience that we all see .
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by eguarojeona: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anything to make atiku notice the hungry table shaker
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by LordEclipse: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
This guy is slowly going mad and people think it's all a joke..hmm
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by olas24u(f): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Benchilwell:
so will want sick man abi like buhari, may buhari government and policies that tinubu want to continue,be with u.
You were all busy drawing maps on buharis body ,it's almost 8years ,he his not jubril after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Evangdanyno2017(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who would believe this gun powder from the hell
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno is smart but he got this all wrong.
The Zombidients hates Tinubu more than anyone but they are doing him a favor. Their gullibility, shallowness and stupidity won't allow them to see that. I pray they don't see it either until after the election.
Zombidients carry go.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Benchilwell: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
olas24u:

You were all busy drawing maps on buharis body ,it's almost 8years ,he his not jubril after all.
wetin concern me with jubril rubbish story from nnamdi kalu, only olodo person believe about jubril is buhari.
D buhari u are talking send u self, now I see u like d bad leadership of ur daddy. Pls abeg follow that part of plan in ur future.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by Karemarealty288(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
I thought this conman was parading himself as a Pastor?

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by worried222: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Segzy19:
When I tell people that politics is deep, this is part of the reflections...

Just shut up please!
You are gullible if you believe what Reno said.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate by AliyuMahdi9: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Reno can't do a single Day without Talking about OBI.

Obi no get Structure.

Obi supporters are only on Social Media.

Yet you talk about OBI more than Atiku , your Candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.