Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years (47332 Views)

“I Hold No Regrets”: Man Dumped Lover After 25 Years And Married Someone Else / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Psychokinetic: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Goodnigga: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Anyways, we should not generalise, it happens in Africa too. However, if women continue to be opportunitistic, pre-nuptal marriage will be the order of the day or simply baby mama. At the end of the day, they will be the ones to lose

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by alizma: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
baretalk:
Damn, she needs the money to go enjoy her life.
She go look for one young and energetic African guy. I hope you Gerrit?
This is what Sir Pete Edoche was telling us. They preach one man one woman to us but they hide the fact that they ended up marrying up to four wives before the end of their life time

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyD22:

It's a part of a life for us to grow and evolve , meet new people and go new places and do new things
Divorce rate will go down soon because more often than before, women do not want to settle down anymore , many more are in contract marriages just to have children with a partner

It's because of that fear of letting go that alot of men bleeped up the marriage system , "for better and for worse " doesn't apply to deliberate acts of sabotaging a perfectly strong union just to get some cookie , it was easy to get away with because alot of women were terrified of letting go after so long and everyone will guilt trip you oh
"After 20 years amaka , you really want to leave so all these small girls will come and eat the fruit of your labor"

But noone is addressing the party host who invited the unexpected guests to enter your home disrespecting the length and diminishing the value of your relationship because " it's in their nature , men are polygamous in nature"

I have more married men in my dms than single men and they post their wives regularly grin

My parents might die of a heart attack when they find out the first two daughters aren't planning on settling down at all , hopefully we have other siblings maybe they won't be like us

He had an affair in 1994, so that is why the woman wants divorce? Almost 30 years ago. You women will say anything to justify anything.

The sole reason why she is clamouring for this divorce is that, It comes with Finance. She is going to be getting a lot of cash, END OF STORY.

Please let's just cut the damn chase & say it how it is.

Women do this for money, 100%. Same reason other Billionaire wives want a divorce, It is nothing new.

I'm not sure you were even born in 1994.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by aestake: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start started taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.
A simple skincare regimen would have prevented this.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

This might sound dumb but only to the dumb ones who will quote me to say trash.

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Alawode01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Marriage is manage,both should endure till the death do you part.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by dontrulee: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

We make laws that make women richer when they divorce and we expect mareiage to last forever....the gender that does nothing without money

You're right Sir.
For you personally, are you going to Marry?
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by OlumSOJ: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why are you writing that way nah.
mytime24:
She won go test smallie cucumber
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by simplesearch: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
The reaper of hell, deceiver of mankind; is calling them, and they will heed. People without the hope of eternity in heaven often go overboard in sinning just so they'll have no regret whatever punishment they get in the afterlife. This is devils whisper to their ears!
Unfortunately they almost always resist the voice of the HOLYSPIRIT who readily tells them to amend their ways because hell fire was not made for them.
The strong, disobedient and most sinful person in hell fire will wish they were never born, because hell is not a place you go and not cry or regret. Humanity should quit disobeying and dishonouring God, for a day of judgement has been set apart and all our works will be judged, including fornication, adultery, Idolatry, and divorce.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by VULCAN(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
He is 76

She is 54

You are Lazy

cos it took me less than 3mins to find that out

Therefore all you wrote is balderdash

Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.

Any woman would quickly loose interest in her man if he's looking old like her dad. I want to believe his looks is one of the CAUSES of her divorcing him but she won't say it.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by winner37(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is what I always say "I don't mind having a contract with a lady born for me after two years we terminate the contract"..four children four different ladies..
No amount of money would make a woman a better person, women are like chameleon...

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Very pretty babies.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by advanceDNA: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
dontrulee:

You're right Sir.
For you personally, are you going to Marry?

Nooooo...what for....??
There is no wife in nigeria ooo
The guys thatt married last in 2010 have married the last wife material...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by begge: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rambo wetin happen na?
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by tamdun: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Time to cash out, thieves

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's high time men start taking skincare routine seriously. I mean... See the aging difference between the man and his wife. This man aged really quickly and I don't want to believe the age gap between them is that much.

Madam, rest. That man is close to 70 if not over 70. Do you still expect his skin to look like a toddler's own?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by CheapHomes1: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
dontrulee:
So sad, Marriage is fast loosing it's relevance this present day. The social media has made it worse. Very soon, marriage will be obliterated and a new system will be created. Man was never created to be bounded to one woman for Life same with the woman. grin

Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by jagorinho: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Women are very wicked, anyway me na one of his daughters I want
Lol, this is quite funny. You said women are wicked but you still want one of his daughters, seems that one no be woman na hermaphrodite.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by sircatherine45(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lota11:
She only asked for a break to prevent see finish, they can be back stronger and better. I think Nigetisn couples need break too at intervals NOT divorce though just some time off and then back again will make a longer marriage. Let's miss ourselves small joor. grin

Na that one worse pass.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by LadyD22(f): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
luminouz:

This is very skewed.

You think men are the cause of feminism being on the rise. Funny enough most women still depend on men to sustain themselves. So called wokeness of women all revolved around the lure of money. Without that, no woman would want to divorce anyone.

You and your sis don't plan to get married and I respect that. The true test is yet to come though and that's when your career is over and you are all alone in your house at 60's or so. No calls or checkups from anyone and your voice echoes out in your own mansion. That's is the true litmus test. But then I guess you may do surrogacy or adoption to help out with that

Define feminism and then use that to judge what I posted and tell me if it relates

Wanting to remain unmarried because the marital system has deteriorated makes me a feminist ?

FYI feminists are getting married every single day , and from the occasional glimpse I get to take at the subject I understand that it was coined together to fight for the equality of men and women but the word FEMINISM has also been polluted by weeds , toxic individuals with selfish reasons and biases , who have given it a bad reputation and sometimes the wrong influence

I don't need a title or an organization to know what is wrong and what is right , Sir
If I have questions about certain subjects I have few trusted elders male and female that I consult

Times have changed , technology has advanced , more women have joined the working force , more people have access to education and internet , but only thing that refused to develop is the mindset of majority of the male population MINDSET

you want the old women who tolerated pain and suffering because most of her needs were her HUSBAND'S RESPONSIBILITY
That's why men always identify the perfect woman as their MOTHERS , because they know their mothers we're ready to eat shit to stay with their Father

But if you do get a woman operating with this old mindset what do you do? You cannot take RESPONSIBILITY. You need an asset , a working class woman , who's experiencing the stress of the work population but then why she should also tolerate, what women who didn't have choices tolerate, she has a choice now , so why should she?

Majority of divorces were initiated by women , majority of separation were initiated by the women , majority of happy singles are women , check your dating apps and confirm that , it is bombarded with men in their late 30s down to 60

This isn't about feminism , if it is then I'm not fully aware but whether it is or isn't I do support the original cause behind feminism , the origin in the early centuries ( I know you're going to gently skip this part and address what you want, to defend your gender , coz no matter what happens I am wrong and men are right)

But I promise you and I swear that 16 year old me was dying to find a good man and get married until I found out that marriage is a big lie and married men are still single men and that I will be responsible for whoever I attach myself to even if he kills me , it will still come back to point at me for being responsible for my own death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by jikaseo(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stallone is 76.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Madam, rest. That man is close to 70. Do you expect his skin to look like a toddler's own?
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Altruisticboy: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Where you WORK, there you SHOP, na him eyinbo they call
WORKSHOP

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Babalola0920: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
dontrulee:
So sad, Marriage is fast loosing it's relevance this present day. The social media has made it worse. Very soon, marriage will be obliterated and a new system will be created. Man was never created to be bounded to one woman for Life same with the woman. grin

Forget that shit it white system of marriage that's bs marriage still work but only if it in Africa way
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Horokrox: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The man is way older than her he Stallone is 76 years old(born July 6 1946) she was born August 14 1968(54 years old) undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by dontrulee: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony

Alright, everyone to his own belief and opinion. Yes, it's true that people are loosing their values and unfortunately it will only continue to get worse with time.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by jagorinho: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

When people are no longer comfortable within the the rudiments of an ideology, such ideology loose relevance, same with marriage. You can argue that some marriages do work but minute compared to those ones that has cracks, we now have an army of single parents everywhere, that is a pointer for you.

Divorce rates are rising, the foundation of monogamous marriage is faulty from the begining, it is meant to tame the innate nature of man, even those long lasting marriages, if you dig deeper you will see many unsavory stuffs, in the next 50 years, a man that intends getting married would be seen as " old school" by his peers.
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by CheapHomes1: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

When people are no longer comfortable within the the rudiments of an ideology, such ideology loose relevance, same with marriage. You can argue that some marriages do work but minute compared to those ones that has cracks, we now have an army of single parents everywhere, that is a pointer for you.

Divorce rates are rising, the foundation of monogamous marriage is faulty from the begining, it is meant to tame the innate nature of man, even those long lasting marriages, if you dig deeper you will see many unsavory stuffs, in the next 50 years, a man that intends getting married would be seen as " old school" by his peers.

Marriage isn't an ideology. Pls read again...Marriage isn't loosing it's relevance. Its people that are loosing their values. If you want to go by your last sentence, feel free. When you 60years old, come and back and tell us your testimony
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Harmattan123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
She wants to cash out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by RPG2020(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cypress042:
When a wise man's house is becoming stuffy and suffocating, he will open the windows and if there is still know cross ventilations.

No one need to tell him to go outside and seek for fresh air.

Nice one from them cool

Dip word
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by nurudeen181(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Mercy you ####.. Those women that marry their grand fathers age nko.. how do those grand father faces look.. I say you ####
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by Shegzdave: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Madam, rest. That man is close to 70. Do you expect his skin to look like a toddler's own?
The Man is precisely 76...
Leave that to be saying trash...
Re: Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years by creolehunt: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How do you want a 76yr old man to look? And how do you want a 54yr ex model to look?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.